Hallucinogen - LSD

ProSect

Thanks for those who cared to listen and those who not.

I knew there would be comments like this, its hard to take a classic and make it stand out and noticable without making a shame to the original composer and myself. So, like it or not, I think I somehow succeed.

Here you can find a longer version:

Sonify MySpace

ND

Thanks for those who cared to listen and those who not.

I knew there would be comments like this, its hard to take a classic and make it stand out and noticable without making a shame to the original composer and myself. So, like it or not, I think I somehow succeed.

Here you can find a longer version:

Sonify MySpace

ND

581489[/snapback]

Incase you got the wrong impression, I didn't mean any harm by my comment, nor was I saying the tune shouldn't be remixed. I was just expressing that I shouldn't listen to it. I admit I'm tempted though. :D

very very nicely executed i must say.. good job :)

But i miss the key changes from the original, or maybe it wont fit?

Good luck, simon would've approved of it :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

well done!! Lovely, would love a full version tobe released!! This'd be absolute sunrise madness!

I think it is fucking great. Love the simplicity in the track, and the "groovyness".. ;)

Can't wait to hear the final product..

You think in a new way Andy, I think it is great to hear some new creative music´, like your track Sonified, where make people think the climax will come, and then it just stops.. ;)

Ok, so I did a remix to the classic.

Well, I must have a pretty narrow definition of what a "remix" is in mind, because for me your track is a very nice piece of Electro House containing musical samples from Hallucinogen's LSD. I certainly wouldn't go so far as to call it a "remix". But as I said it is probably just me...

Well, I must have a pretty narrow definition of what a "remix" is in mind, because for me your track is a very nice piece of Electro House containing musical samples from Hallucinogen's LSD. I certainly wouldn't go so far as to call it a "remix". But as I said it is probably just me...

581911[/snapback]

Probably. I think it's the best kind of remix when you can tell the original track but it sounds completely different. If a remix sounds too much like the original, what's the point?

Probably. I think it's the best kind of remix when you can tell the original track but it sounds completely different.

My point exactly: I couldn't tell what the original track is, except for the borrowed musical samples, not much altered if I remember well.