I am in love ...

Ahh for sure its ok to be in love with this girl, but its really not ok when it starts impacting your daily routine in a negative way (i.e. preventing you from being able to sit down and work on music)....its overtaking too many of your thoughts and that's a bad thing. I suggest you get away from it all for a weekend, and concentrate on clearing your mind. good luck!

Barry White.

581344[/snapback]

HA! That's great. Soul will help.

I cook a nice meal, drink with her. F*** a little bit and at morning I leave her.

Thanx man

Ah fuck it, love is real at the moment of happening. You might as well say that any other feeling is not real, because you aren't feeling that way the next day.

Just get so drunk that you mess the whole thing up and you don't have to think of it anymore. Then be happy and make music and wank all day. Or move to syberia.

Love is the worst thing that will happen to you. Its never real :( You might not think so now, but a few months or a couple of years from now....  :o

581591[/snapback]

It sure isn't! Feelings have no basis in reality. You can feel you love someone, but doesn't mean they feel the same way about you. You can feel any number of things that have absolutely no reality to them whatsoever.

Worse still when you're in love with someone you can never be with. My only comfort in loving a girls who's engaged, is knowing that one day (eventually...) the feelings will fade, and she'll mean nothing to me :) Such is the circle of life. One day you love someone. And the next day you don't!

Be freeeeeeee!!!

How long have you been together? If only for a short time, then it's natural that your dedicate much time to each other now. But eventually (after a few months or so) everyday life will come back and so you should be able to resume making music - except if she is so dependent on you that she wants to be with you most of the time.

yeah this is awfull : being all the time with the same person :)

drinking very much alcohol and saying what you have in your brain is also awfull coz you can say something overestimated or sth....but drinking a lot a alcohol in a long period of time is good way to give a girl sign to leave you :)

girls are bad !!!!!!!!!!!! very very bad :)

but we love them for that :)

Oh, that all is right.

Yesterday I was listen to my old tracks and I decided to rearrange some of these.

The next step will be to look at synth and effect.

I love you guys. Tank you.

Someone could say this thread is missplaced here, but we all are artists and love like other emotions are the main part of our daily work.

We can't make music and paint paintings without these all.

If I would write in other topic the help wouldn't come from peaploe who are creating their existence for everyday.

HA! That's great. Soul will help.

I cook a nice meal, drink with her. F*** a little bit and at morning I leave her.

Thanx man

581586[/snapback]

Nice, she's one very lucky girl. <_<

Write a love song for that girl?  B)

582117[/snapback]

142-148 bpm?

Works for me. :rolleyes:

i didnt know that clever girls exist  :P

586865[/snapback]

Me neither.

Aliens from another planet maybe? :huh:

When there is no trouble in my relationship with my girlfriend, my inspiration stops completely. I can't make any tone, I think sounds cool. BUT when thinks goes bad, it is complety different, I can't stop myself producing. It is pretty weird..

• 2 weeks later...

HAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D

i can make music again, finally!!

two weeks ago i my best friend told me over msn that he had spoken to his ex and confessed how he loved her and shit, she told him she has a new life and new boyfriend and stuff.

he was pretty fucked upped and so we decided to fuck up our brains.

we met at the trainstation, on my way there i saw my ex who i havent seen such long time, with new boyfriend, and i was so upset and disturbed, man why i see her this time? why?

i did fit so perfect, that was no accident, no no no!

and so we decided to totally fuck our brains with every drug that was available.

yeah what we did then.

i didnt really touch my synths since then.

but today, man i played a bit around and i swear, never had come more impressive sounds out of my speaker than this patch i just made.

Whoammmm :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i hope this positive and creative mood will last.

Yes :( Sometimes it's true.

The best way to forget such bad situation like loosing a girl or a part of family

is taking drugs or simply drinking alcohol.

Men have big troubles on feelings and have problems to live with it.

Some of us are visiting a club to find a girl to have a one-night-stand and some one reads a book.

I know some stories about commiting a suicide. That's stupid, we know. But love hurts.

:o:(:unsure::blink:

you think that is bad?..i recently had another crush one a famous person, obviously dumb [its like buying a car you can't drive], ontop of that, they said somethign that is total against my whole way of life, so not only will i not see this person, now i wouldn't want to

and that really fuckin sucks

and ontop of that, i don't drink or smoke, so yeah...suckage