Power Source

Mindtwister

Hallo everyone!

Long time since I was here, hope you all feel fine :D

I just got got my hands on a unreleased track by Power Source (at least I says Power Source :P)

The track is called "Get On Top" and it sounds quite new, not like the old days :)

So I just wonder if anyone heard anyting about this track or any news about Power Source? Rumours?

C ya!

Mod note: Post edit due to piracy. Thanks FP :)

piracy? didnt he say the track is unreleased? so whats the prob with downloading unreleased stuff? :o

580954[/snapback]

You don't see the problem there?

Edit : I checked http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=39066 and I see that the track is free for downloading. But still, downloading unreleased? You think that's fair?

its free for downloading from hommega's site - probably their label

i think it's ok to download :P

580964[/snapback]

Sure, that's fair as hell :)

My question was more about downloading unreleased in general. Not "released" unreleased you can find on artists/labels sites, but unreleased tracks that someone has put on the net without the approval from the artist.

You don't see the problem there?

But still, downloading unreleased? You think that's fair?

580960[/snapback]

i think its fair man , if the track is unreleased is because no labels want it , so in a certain way you´re helping the artist no?..

i think its fair man , if the track is unreleased is because no labels want it , so in a certain way you´re helping the artist no?..

580996[/snapback]

That is true. But that's hard to know isn't it? There's no post-it on the track you're downloading saying "refused by all labels". :)

That is true. But that's hard to know isn't it? There's no post-it on the track you're downloading saying "refused by all labels". :)

581018[/snapback]

yes, and, who knows, perhaps in 10000000000000000000000 years some label releases that track :o !@#%

No, because someone has put it on some p2p net already.

Simple facts.

581027[/snapback]

a choclate fish for who can guess how many times released is mentioned in this thread

as far as i'm concerned there is no way in hell that this track measures up to cosmic so i don't give a damm

but thats just my opinion

as far as i'm concerned there is no way in hell that this track measures up to cosmic so i don't give a damm

but thats just my opinion

581092[/snapback]

I agree. The track is horrible. And it's free to download from hommegas site.

580996[/snapback]

Let's not make confusion between "free track" and "unreleased track".

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hommega give every month a track to download, released or unreleased (for example a few months ago: Shining faces and Positive energy of MFG from the Message from God album and in 320kb/S), and it s 100% free and legal. The label is responsible for that, so no worries,guys, njoy the downloads here. It s a very good promotion for labels to give sometimes a track for free. :);)

So, Suntrip, you know what you have to do in the future... B):P:lol:

Hommega give every month a track to download, released or unreleased (for example a few months ago: Shining faces and Positive energy of MFG from the Message from God album and in 320kb/S), and it s 100% free and legal. The label is responsible for that, so no worries,guys, njoy the downloads here. It s a very good promotion for labels to give sometimes a track for free.  :)  ;)

So, Suntrip, you know what you have to do in the future...  B)  :P  :lol:

581563[/snapback]

actually, every label could do so,lets say, give 1-3 tracks away in 320kbps quality, perhaps, be it from upcoming album or some unrlsd material in the same vein?

or lets say, special promotional mixes/mix track made by artists, one track 12-14 minutes long with taste of upcoming album, yet not copy of it ofcourse, promotion :)!

see what i mean :)?