up in smoke

extazya

ok try to review this stuff

quite weird sound used in the beginning ... i like this FM lead which enters aproximetely in 1:20 it reminds me a space tribe manner of makin sound :)

did you smoked something before making this ?? :) beacuase the sfx are so arytmical and wierdy...

3:04 nice melody enters but ends to fast,replaced by somethhing crappy for me :( it sound like you punched everything in no matter and played with cutoff:)

then this goaish melody comes back (i would deny the delay effect on it - it would be clearer :)

then i hear a deley lama :)

for me there is too much crossovers in this song,sometimes it is good to hold good vibe for a while and let the people dance...this have 148 bmp and isnt a good dance killah for me :) but i will listen it with satisfaction smokin dope coz it can make masacration in brain afterwards :))

hehe greets

...rather enjoyed this track... but I will have to agree that its more of an at home track than a dancefloor track...

thx guys , well i dident make this track proffesionly , its like my first time in full on morning stuff.

i will stick in dark area where i am realesing and more advanced :)

BoooM

p.s - please listen to "fun gun" demo under the topic "148 bpm darrrrrk"