multi mode in virus ti

can anyone tell me to what can I use the 16 parts (of multi mode). Can I play the 16 p :unsure: arts at the same time? And if so, HOW? I AM TALKING ONLY FROM VIRUS HARDWARE!

579970[/snapback]

I have a virus C and if i put it in multimode i have 16 parts with individual midi channels from 1-16. So if i want to play part number 2 i create a midi track in my sequencer and set it to the midi port which the virusc is connected and choose midi channel 2.

Im also sure this is written in the manual which i advice you to read carefully as it really helps in understanding the virus architecture.

I have a virus C and if i put it in multimode i have 16 parts with individual midi channels from 1-16. So if i want to play part number 2 i create a midi track in my sequencer and set it to the midi port which the virusc is connected and choose midi channel 2.

Im also sure this is written in the manual which i advice you to read carefully as it really helps in understanding the virus architecture.

580636[/snapback]

hey guys, how can Ben Crossland play 45 parts at the same time only on hardware(on virus alone) at the virus demo in NAMM ??????????????