03 Terpsichore

04 Zero-Tonic Passion

05 Disco Code

06 Fingerwaltz

07 Galactic Fire

08 Weightless Waitress

Label: Transient

Date: 6th September

Human Blue - The Wizard of Sound - is back with his strongest and most innovative album to date and will release his 5th full-length album - misStArRyAs Xperience - in September 2006. With crystal clear sound and a crisp Nordic touch misStArRyAs Xperience consists of eight killer tracks ranging from tight temptatious and dirty progressive trance to sharp aggressive jet melodic full-on trance.

By using his classical music skills and a more mature, futuristic and forward thinking sound approach and at the same time being able to keep his unique sound and style, he has created the ultimate psy-trance album. Transient Records - the notorious London trance label - is by releasing misStArRyAs Xperience celebrating its re-launch.

Greg Coyle director at Transient Records said: "misStArRyAs Xperience will without a doubt be a bomb. It's a very intelligent album overloaded with creativity and dance floor mayhem. This will be a smashing comeback for both Human Blue and Transient.

Samples here..http://arabesque.co.uk//index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=playCD&id=566&Itemid=99999999

:D

Guest Rezwalker

ha.....for a moment hearing the samples i thought im listening some Iboga release..huge disapointment. damn fuk***g nowdays "music" <_<

Ummm, the album sounds promising until the second part of the description : Agressive jet melodic full on trance... I mean, HUMAN BLUE making that ? :huh:

it does sound a bit more plastic and clubbier than his earlier stuff but it should be interesting anyways :)

it does sound a bit more plastic and clubbier than his earlier stuff but it should be interesting anyways :)

580983[/snapback]

<_<:(

I am still counting the number of SOLD OUT artists... :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

the samples sound surprisingly good imo, nice melodies, lots of melodic progressive stuff style Andromeda/Sould Surfers/... and some more full on styled track (like Blue Vortex) without being too much full on... :)

I actually like the cover heheehe, and I am REALLY looking forward to hear yet another album from one of my favourite artists :)

580142[/snapback]

I also like the cover a lot, nice colors...

the samples sound surprisingly good imo, nice melodies, lots of melodic progressive stuff style Andromeda/Sould Surfers/... and some more full on styled track (like Blue Vortex) without being too much full on... :)

587910[/snapback]

Sounds interesting, especially since Blue Vortex got a mentin. I'm sure gonna check this out.

nice definition: "sharp aggressive jet melodic full-on trance"

when reading this i thought we will get south africa influenced music - at least ;-)

anyway samples are bringing me back to previous expectations about a new human blue album, can't wait for this one :-)

I've never been a Human Blue fan (he undoubtly has some good tunes) so I won't comment on the music, but the album title, "misStArRyAs Xperience", is he a warez kid or something?

588977[/snapback]

Heheh just my thought...

Why the hell he uses big letters in the middle of the word. Weird thing, maybe it iwll be changed before cover will get into pressing machine :P

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...