Newschool Goa Project - Aerosis

Aerosis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ chis and dixi

The tracks on the Aerosis myspace that are no longer there were only taken off to showcase some others. I was having some problems with the flash mp3 player and it was too much trouble to upload tracks onto the internet in order to put them on the player, so I got rid of it and replaced it with the traditional myspace player, which of course only allows 4 songs to be displayed at a time. It is possible I will manage another player on the page sometime soon in order to showcase more previews of our music, but that is only if I have the time. As for now I will try to rotate the songs on the myspace as frequently as possible in order to keep everyone's listening needs satisfied.

On that note, I recently rendered another preview of the Anasazi track, but Bobby and I have decided not to give anyone a sneak peak yet as the track is turning out great and has some awesome potential; we don't want to spoil the whole thing for everyone by giving you a half finished demo and not giving you the full extent of the wow factor when we release it for real.

On a side note, I'd like to know what your favorite previews have been so far? Will help the decision making process of which track we should work on next to finish ;)

??

Hello ya all!

I guess i would find you all here.I guess Nuxx is a mystery! eheh ...joking

First of all thank you all for the kind words and the comments over the last few years,It help me a lot to improve my work and my skills as a musician and a producer:D

I had an accident so i couldnt do much over the last year.

I'm still recovering i guess,so i have to take it easy.I'm also a proud father of a 7 year old boy thats takes a lot of my time,wich i gladly spend with him.

Concerning my music i released so tiny demos on acidplanet to check out the feel to it from the tracks and the album i'm currently on producing.As opposing to most of you i really think the basis and a track feeling is very important to the listener.Forget the production and forget the details ,whats important is the primal feeling of some sounds and the way they interct with you.mind production and final construction later.

For those who know my work over those years know that i always do a first research over the listener with this clips and the reaction into it.

I guess it wasnt so well recieved as i expected (BTW BIOSYNTHETIC was a nice way to put it!!! i loved it).

Still im going forward with this (you can call it) new nuxx sound .it's more balanced and more classic in a way.

I'm free (at least when i arrange time for it) to help anyone that need a hand or even do a nice collab,wich i didnt do over the years as often as i like.

Once again ty for all acidplaneteers who help me over the years .

P.S.--- Synogen ,i hope you recieve my email and the txt attachment about that nice mirc session chat.

http://www.download.com/nuxx

http://www.acidplanet.com/nuxx

nuxxworld@gmail.com

Keep it real and i'm sorry for my poor english

Where was this sent to? Can you use aerosis@gmail.com? :) Thanks Nuxx, great to hear from you too :) In all honesty, your track Arkhimedes from 2004 was one of the tracks that made a big impact on me convincing me to start searching for new goa vibes on my own, much the way you've been doing. Much respect for your legacy :)

Songs currently on the Aerosis Myspace:

• Aerosis - Contorsion (3 min preview)
  • Aerosis - Aercraft (full version 128 kbps)
  • Aerosis - Energy Sphere (new preview)
  • Aerosis - Cape Quetzal (preview)
Check em out. Energy Sphere and Cape Quetzal won't be up for very long so make sure you listen to them while they are there!

Click here to visit Aerosis' Myspace

• 1 month later...

Dropping by for a quick teaser,

Just want to let you guys know we've put 2 new pieces of music up on the myspace

Here Lies Everland - a floaty melodic goa track thats sure to put you in a dream.

Delerious - Aggressive electric hard goa - sure to send a shock down your spine!

Aiming to please the pure goa fans, boom!

Much love to all our supporters and promoters, 2008 will be the year of the Eros!

http://www.myspace.com/aerosis

1st of all we a humans that always dont like something someone anything anyone ( choose wich suits u better ) , always makes complains , tryin to bash each other , this all remins the the old as world question WHERE THE FUCK IS LOVE ? and my bro often sayin FUCK KNOWS ( the answers perfectly shows how things goes )

things depends on other ppl prefs and choice anyway we must support our bros that tryin to do something even its hard for them , or they has no idea wot and how to do things

anyone has some established expectations on wot exactly they want to hear or how it MUST sounds like ,its up to u baba , if u like it or not , definetly we can not change it or make it go another way

anyone has his own opinion and we have the precious right of feedom of speech

btw they call it NEWSKOOL goa