Newschool Goa Project - Aerosis

Aerosis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kk sounds good, and im not fighting, just explaining thats all :) no hard feelings

604705[/snapback]

cool bro , show up in messenger when u feel to , we´ll speak peacefully and im there if u need any explanations about what happened here. big hug. :)

EDIT: me and aerosis sorted this out and everythings fine abd btw lets open some fucking champagne its 1st Aerosis release soon!!! congrats. :D

Hi everyone :) , this Bobby the other half of Aerosis. Jeremy gave me a call telling me something was up, I'm at work...this is rather a surprise.

First of all, I think some clarification is needed? I mentioned that Aerosis is likely to make an apearance on the next suntrip compilation. The song that Anoebis liked is called Contorsion, it isn't up for download and has not been heard. Most of our material has not been heard due to being work in progress, a handful of people including Anoebis have heard demos and the response from everyone has been very warm, we believe in our music and are anxious to realize our dream. I don't know where any of this controversy is comming from concerning a promo demo and a preview of a work in progress peice of music.

Filipe you've known our progress for weeks and have known very well what is going on with our project and Suntrip - as well as Anasazi, you have heard progress from that a week ago and you said you loved it and wanted me to send you an MP3. I do not understand where this problem came from, you have heard this before man. FYI Anasazi is a work in progress and really only 2 minutes of it exist, I don't understand why this controversy is happening about a preview of an unfinished incomplete track. I thought people would have been interested in hearing something current from Aerosis, thats all, that is not the track in question that will be released. Anasazi doesn't at all represent Suntrip Records, or even Aerosis. It is simply a preview and a sketch of some of our music. We aren't signed, we aren't released, all that I said is that Aerosis is likely to apear on the next suntrip compilation.

Filipe I will ofcourse talk with you if you all of a sudden want to proclaim we are copying you just because you found out we will be on a VA compiltion with suntrip. You have heard this and much more music from us weeks ago, I do not understand why you have become so hostile now, you've been well aware of this, as well as our talks on styles of goa and uniformity in newschool production. And once again, this is a 1 minute preview of something that is far from completed, its silly to make such a fret about music that you nor anyone else has heard.

@ oCtodur - it is hard for me to take you seriously :lol: ...you must ofcourse hear what my music sounds like before bashing it simply for comming from two Bulgarian and American teenagers producing goa in the US. It is a little unfair to judge an entire label because of one demo that won't be released and a 1 minute preview of a track that uses the same Tau2 bassline synthesizer as another artist :)

The track being released is Contorsion. It sounds nothing like your music, my friend please talk to me instead of jumping to conclusions :) I want to remind you how you've heard all this and more...I don't understand that if you find out suntrip will release one of my tracks you are ready to proclaim we are copying you. You know as well as I do how our styles differ since both of us have heard alot of both since years ago.

If anyone else would like to bash Suntrip or Aerosis, feel free to jump to conclusions, waste as much energy as you'd like, I would rather hear the music first before assuming things, all this is rather funny :P

To those concerned, Aerosis will do what it pleases, we both have been producing for nearly 3 years and have our own beliefs about the direction and style of the music we produce. Like a peice of artwork you are entitled to your own opinion, but just like artwork you must first see it before you can judge it.

To anyone offended by the existance of my goa project, I do apologize, I only make music for the enjoyment of myself and others because I believe in the expression sound and music has to offer. I would like people to actually hear my music first before making assumptions about an entire label for being interested in some demos we've shown them.

I am at work and have been very short on time but Filipe, Joske, anyone else who has questions or problems please communicate with eachother before anouncing war on the forums B) we are all here for the music and nothing else.

hey bobby dont worry all this was a big misurunderstanding. i dont have anything against Aerosis beeing released , i tought that Aerosis was going to be in the compilation with anasazi , and i also tought u guys were copying me. but i spoke with Jeremy and we have everything sorted out bro , u can ask him what we spoke of to put things clear for u :)

congrats for the future release on suntrip Bobby! :)

I like how it starts. Overall it sounds decent. It does get repetitive however. This repetition eventurally kicks in after the first minute or two, which I like...overall the song doesn't put me in that "zone" I like to be in when listening to great or even what I consider good goatrance.

I don't know who said what about some sound (or what not) being copied or a same sound being used as existed on a different goatrance song, but pease guys...be original regardless if any of that is true or not.

My final score for this song would probably be around 2/5. For a goatrance song it's not bad, not good, just okay. More layers, sounds, feeling, development, characteristics, make the song deeper...as it's very predicatable the way it sounds, too many sounds repeat for too long. It's good to peek by adding more tunes and direction and then maybe bring back those sounds that are present throughout the entire song...as opposed to having one song basically sounds the same from beginning to end, regardless of subtle or less obvious changes.

a new Classic Goa track!!!!

A little bit repetitive and the bassline should be ¨kicking¨ more louder and a more solid beat i think, but is great....the atmosphere, the synth layers...pretty kool!

You guys are headed in the right way....

Thanks and all my respect Aerosis!

congrats!

Thanks folks, be aware that this is the second track we have done as aerosis. We have 7 or so being worked on right now and will post extracts or demos in due time. I don't think it will be dissapointing, listing the negative about what you hear is what will help us most.

Once again please don't assume this is Suntrip's quality or even our own quality from a debut demo, this likely will get alot more attention due to this fiasco about Lost Buddha thinking Anasazi sounds like his Psyramid made 2 years ago as Amithdaba Buddha (can someone please listen to that and say if it sounds the same? I hear nothing the same except a pad element, the scale is completely different as well)

I feel obliged to show more music, but really I think the best is to wait and to be ready to show you what we have and what we believe in. In all seriousness this thread's only purpose was to let people know we exist and to show a demo to any interested, we don't expect much attention :lol:

Take care and boom, all.

Hello!

About the Aerosis sucks thing: I must say i like Aerosis a lot, the first track was supergreat.. ...and i am not a person that is easily impressed. The music i like must reach quite a level of depth and intelligence, and Aerosis definitly does that.

About the stealing thing: I don't think this should be a concern for anyone. There are so many remixes around, some that almost sound like the original just a harder beat ("psytrance version"?) so that has been done since the beginning of goa. And about "intelletcual property": I don't think anyone will get rich making goa (the only thing that can happen is that some people will be happy because they love the tracks..), so also from that point of view there should be no problems induced by copying.

What i don't like about what is going on about releasing (not just Aerosis but true for some Artists) is that it seems there is music beeing hold back because it might be on an official album/compilation, which results in me not beeing able to listen to that music (at least for now) :(

Of course, making half-finished songs available is also not the best way.

Digi

I'm rather offended by oCtodur's words (so not PLUR! lmao :lol:) I think I need to show people some of our sounds, I feel like my whole life is being judged because of one sample, hehe :) I only want to give this forum a taste of what is comming from this direction, I don't ask for much man :-P. Hehe if I knew this scene can be so hostile here I'd rather go to post at isratrance and be insulted for not being dancefloor killarg enough rather than being insulted and accused of using Acid 5.0 loops and 5 cent claps :lol:, some folks here take things too seriously :) Music is music, enjoy it or don't...then move on and live a little :)

About the stealing thing:

No really, I want someone to listen to Psyramid and Anasazi and decide if it sounds the same or not...its hardly close, a different scale completely :) I even thought this was a joke, this got blown way out of proportion, and it feels like Lost Buddha got goons to help him out, what oCtodur said was very offensive and is hardly logical, shitty goa because we are American and 17 years old?? and we don't sound like a certain group from exactly 8 years ago? Fuck you man...excuse us for trying to do what we believe in, you must be a really shitty person to have that attidude. :blink: Thats the only negative reply I've gotten concerning Aerosis. Still need to talk to with Filipe to figure out what exactly he thought was going on. I'd link it but the track is more than 2 years old and not availible for DL where I got it from.

what oCtodur said was very offensive and is hardly logical, shitty goa because we are American and 17 years old?? and we don't sound like a certain group from exactly 8 years ago? Fuck you man...excuse us for trying to do what we believe in, you must be a really shitty person to have that attidude.  :blink:  Thats the only negative reply I've gotten concerning Aerosis. Still need to talk to with Filipe to figure out what exactly he thought was going on. I'd link it but the  track is more than 2 years old and not availible for DL where I got it from.

604875[/snapback]

17 years old? DAMN! i cant imagine what you will be producing when youre 20-22 ..

Keep it up, keep the goa faith alive! :D

Anoebis: well written, you changed my mind about you and what i've heard. I love a person that can litterarly put some effort in what hes posting and put his mind to get it there.

The thing that got me ticked, honestly, is that i know there are so many good goa artists around on the net thats still unreleased and that you take on someone that isnt clearly as near developed as the rest. That and the part that i recognized many loops from Filipes songs and having him also stating that ment in my mind that something was wrong. Maby i got ticked to early maby not, now i hear them saying nothing is stolen but still amazes me how they got the line. Maby this will be their praise since if they can make loops like Filipe they are on the right path.

But on the other hand its wrong of me to tick of like i did, im not gonna blame the alcohol or the unwillingly injested drugs into my body ;) but your right. I shouldnt care much about what you do with your label and how you do it, since now i see you have more experience than me in that field. We are all on the same path but we do it with our own personal style.

Jeremy: Honestly i dont like your music, but as i stated to Anoebis, if your not stealing the music you are in the right path with some things. So im not praising nor will i continue to flame you two. If suntrip thinks your going to blast minds on their compilation im looking forward to see what that will be.

About the part where u ask why i dont produce i can tell you the why. I have no time to sit all day and try to get something to work. I work as a security guard, graphics artist, i help out friends with gfx, promotion, irl bussnises, i work with boats, new project now is to start a cafe, i arrange parties and on the side i help with my crews label, im trying (or have had atleast 1 gig) to be a VJ and so on and so on. The list is long and part of that is that i hardly have no life so you can see why i dont have time to sit with music. Once in my life i put my priorites on graphics insted of music, thats where it turned bad for me =)

Bobby: I guess you're the Bulgarian part in the project, so Zdravei i Nazdrave ;) Im Bulgarian myself and you must be one lucky guy (just like myself) to be in the US of A and producing goa. But your right, many things ticked me off and as you say its pretty wrong to get ticked off on only 2 samples. But what i heard reasembled another artist and having him also stating the same things that went in my mind made 1 +1 = -4 =)

So in general, im sorry for my injection in this topic, guess i got ticked of a little bit to easy. Sorry if i offended you all, it wasnt what i was trying to achive. I had (and i still think i have em) good thoughts in mind but i played them out very badly in words. Shit happenes and i will take the blame for it.

Good luck with your project and i hope we will all come to like the music you produce. As i said earlier i didnt like what Filteria was producing on his album, but when i heard it live, it was like heaven =) So again, sorry and i'll try to behave a little better next time =) As you say, the scene for us is so small and there is no need for it to become smaller just cuz of personal injections from the dark side.

Anoebis: well written, you changed my mind about you and what i've heard. I love a person that can litterarly put some effort in what hes posting and put his mind to get it there.

The thing that got me ticked, honestly, is that i know there are so many good goa artists around on the net thats still unreleased and that you take on someone that isnt clearly as near developed as the rest. That and the part that i recognized many loops from Filipes songs and having him also stating that ment in my mind that something was wrong. Maby i got ticked to early maby not, now i hear them saying nothing is stolen but still amazes me how they got the line. Maby this will be their praise since if they can make loops like Filipe they are on the right path.

But on the other hand its wrong of me to tick of like i did, im not gonna blame the alcohol or the unwillingly injested drugs into my body ;) but your right. I shouldnt care much about what you do with your label and how you do it, since now i see you have more experience than me in that field. We are all on the same path but we do it with our own personal style.

Jeremy: Honestly i dont like your music, but as i stated to Anoebis, if your not stealing the music you are in the right path with some things. So im not praising nor will i continue to flame you two. If suntrip thinks your going to blast minds on their compilation im looking forward to see what that will be.

About the part where u ask why i dont produce i can tell you the why. I have no time to sit all day and try to get something to work. I work as a security guard, graphics artist, i help out friends with gfx, promotion, irl bussnises, i work with boats, new project now is to start a cafe, i arrange parties and on the side i help with my crews label, im trying (or have had atleast 1 gig) to be a VJ and so on and so on. The list is long and part of that is that i hardly have no life so you can see why i dont have time to sit with music. Once in my life i put my priorites on graphics insted of music, thats where it turned bad for me =)

Bobby: I guess you're the Bulgarian part in the project, so Zdravei i Nazdrave ;) Im Bulgarian myself and you must be one lucky guy (just like myself) to be in the US of A and producing goa. But your right, many things ticked me off and as you say its pretty wrong to get ticked off on only 2 samples. But what i heard reasembled another artist and having him also stating the same things that went in my mind made 1 +1 = -4 =)

So in general, im sorry for my injection in this topic, guess i got ticked of a little bit to easy. Sorry if i offended you all, it wasnt what i was trying to achive. I had (and i still think i have em) good thoughts in mind but i played them out very badly in words. Shit happenes and i will take the blame for it.

Good luck with your project and i hope we will all come to like the music you produce. As i said earlier i didnt like what Filteria was producing on his album, but when i heard it live, it was like heaven =) So again, sorry and i'll try to behave a little better next time =) As you say, the scene for us is so small and there is no need for it to become smaller just cuz of personal injections from the dark side.

605452[/snapback]

Well, no problem, as I said I know why you reacted like that, and well, I can understand that reaction, everyone loses his temper sometimes! So apologies accepted and from now on peace, love, friendship and lots of Bom SHankars, Shivas, Ganeshas and fractals :P

Well, no problem, as I said I know why you reacted like that, and well, I can understand that reaction, everyone loses his temper sometimes! So apologies accepted and from now on peace, love, friendship and lots of Bom SHankars, Shivas, Ganeshas and fractals :P

605469[/snapback]

Indeed in hard times only love can save us and sometimes the gods look down on us but its actualy the fractals thats doing the works ;)

Peace & Love!

Thanks folks, be aware that this is the second track we have done as aerosis. We have 7 or so being worked on right now and will post extracts or demos in due time. I don't think it will be dissapointing, listing the negative about what you hear is what will help us most.

604861[/snapback]

I respect this. What better place to be than on goa/psytrance forums? Hearing peoples view points helps to strengthen ones talents and abilities, improving. Feedback often gives the individual(s) a clear picture outside of outselves because as creators (whatever we create) we are our best and worst critic.

PROMOTIONAL PREVIEW DEMO MIX 2006 - 20 minutes long!

Alternate availible at Beatbiz, but due to size restrictions it had to be cropped to 13 minutes.

All tracks are work in progess and are from our promo album

Please check it out to see whats instore!

Filipe please check it out too, to decide whether we are jacking your shit or not again! cheers mate :)

PROMOTIONAL PREVIEW DEMO MIX 2006 - 20 minutes long!

Alternate availible at Beatbiz, but due to size restrictions it had to be cropped to 13 minutes.

All tracks are work in progess and are from our promo album

Please check it out to see whats instore!

Filipe please check it out too, to decide whether we are jacking your shit or not again! cheers mate :)

607992[/snapback]

Supergreat demo!! Innovative, emotional, aggressive.. the way goa should be :)

Also the sound quality is good....

Best part: around 7:00

Digi

Only thing that anyoes me is that you split the songs to often, u pull the volume down sometimes like 5 seconds inbetween so its hard to see & hear the whole contiens. Its like lisstening to 5 sec samples from a VA album and have to be the judge of that if its good or not.

Where you havent done "misstakes" like that it sounds pretty ok, semes like you have much stuff to work with and we will have to wait and see what you can pull out of that =) You variate your style pretty much and dont only put focus on one type of goa and thats good.

About jacking i think there is a song in there, to bad one cant see the time when playing on acidplanet, that sounds pretty much exactly as Filipes song but we wont get into that again =) You say you dont jack so that meens your doing a good job atleast =)

When do you plan to put the promo out ?

Sounds very promising! There are a bunch of songs that really caught my ear!

It seems like the Newschool Goa is growing steadily...Lost Buddha & Metapsychic Records, Aerosis with a promo album, Goasia & Omegahertz on Purple Energy...

Nice!

i listened to the megamix and i loved it.

no you guys are not "jacking" my shit and even if u guys were im not starting more fights with my goa mates. its up to u guys to judge if u guys sound like that artist or that other artist.The fact that we all produce one genre doesnt mean that we have to sound the same , one of the things that i like in goatrance is that everyone got his own sounding and personality which brings some fresh air in the genre. this sounds very good and i look forward to hear your promo album. keep it up!

Thanks everyone, as you can tell from the mix there is alot we have being worked on right now...I can tell you for sure maybe half those songs won't make it to the promo simply because we'll make something better or decide a track might not be good enough... Jeremy is doing great right now, he's started lots of sketches, on the other hand its up to me to finish them ...his is how we work, one person or the other creates a sketch, then the other works on it until its done and gives it back to the other for polishing, we do a pretty good job of doing 50/50 on our music...

Unfortunately I'm a little busy and lacking in time right now and its really me (synogen) holding some work back. About the promo - we have alot to expirament with and alot we want to try, it may be quite abit of time before anything is ready, maybe mid 2007 is a good estimate to set. Until then we'll hope to release a tidbit or two on a VA, or some full tracks to you guys.