Newschool Goa Project - Aerosis

Aerosis

Posted Image

Aerosis is Bobby Ognyanov (Synogen) and Jeremy Green (Tempestuous G) from the US.

We started a project to combine our tallents to create a newschool goa sound and to try to bring innovative sounds to the table. Aerosis formed earlier this summer and debuts with this track today.

Listen to our track Take a Suntrip and tell us what you think.

Soundclick.com or AcidPlanet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aerosis is Bobby Ognyanov (Synogen) and Jeremy Green (Tempestuous G) from the US.

We started a project to create a newschool goa sound and to try to bring innovative sounds to the table.

579038[/snapback]

Im listening to you track at this very moment, and I must say I like it a lot!! Send it away to some label man!!! Suntrip maybe?!

Posted Image

We started a project to combine our tallents  to create a newschool goa sound and to try to bring innovative sounds to the table. Aerosis formed earlier this summer and debuts with this track today.

579038[/snapback]

Great track! I am already listening to it for an hour now and i can't stop :)

Especially in the last third, the theme is fantastic!

I've aranged it so that Anoebis would have a look at this when he gets back from his trip :) That was 2 weeks ago actually...

! Send it away to some label man!!! Suntrip maybe?!

Take a Suntrip, no one notices any ass-kissing there? ;) hehehe just coincidental

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, just an update on progres..

It is very likely that Aerosis will apear on Suntrip Record's next compilation. Its not this track but something else that we unfortunately cannot show, I'll see if an extract will be possible. :D

We have a whole slew of music in the works, we will be back soon to surprise you all. Thank you for the good comments Anoebis, we are very happy of the limited feedback Aerosis has recieved, we're motivated to complete a promo album.

For now, enjoy this preview: Aerosis - Anasazi (preview)

- Bobby and Jeremy of the Aerosis project

Hello everyone, just an update on progres..

It is very likely that Aerosis will apear on Suntrip Record's next compilation. Its not this track but something else that we unfortunately cannot show, I'll see if an extract will be possible. :D

We have a whole slew of music in the works, we will be back soon to surprise you all. Thank you for the good comments Anoebis, we are very happy of the limited feedback Aerosis has recieved, we're motivated to complete a promo album.

For now, enjoy this preview: Aerosis - Anasazi (preview)

- Bobby and Jeremy of  the Aerosis project

603833[/snapback]

And thank you for the great music! :) You guys are great new talents and I'm sure we'll hear more of Aerosis in the future! :)

:ph34r: yeah very undeveloped music is what this REALY is :ph34r: claps and shit, second long brakes where there shouldnt be breaks :ph34r: psychedelic layers that are ripped of and sampled and then put into acid :ph34r: the same music going on for seconds if not minutes without developing into some nice lady with her tits down to the neck :ph34r: i fail to see any talent into this, its to dumb, to american and im sorry to say so AMAZINGLY undeveloped :ph34r: even though you are stealing lines from other artists you still do not manage to put 1+1 into 2 insted u do it 1+1 = -1.

Atleast have the decency to develop some layers, there are many things that are important in goa and that is to let it take your mind and body for a journey. With one layer and two claps you sounds like kidds crying their ass of cuz you havent gotten any saturday candy.

The sadest part is that suntrip is taking this on, with artists like filteria, ka sol, buddha, kethzal and now bring this crap into the label. Anoebis you shouldnt be that hungry for new artists and insted take care of those you have on the label. Let these kids make their own loops insted of sampling it from the rest and maby push them so they will develop their own style.

This aint kicking my goa brain and belive me goa has been my LIFE so i know what the hell im saying. I wouldnt release this even if they paid me in gold money :ph34r:

EDiT :ph34r: :

Btw i forgot to mention, where the hell is the fealing that makes your skin shiver for shiva, the unbraking lines that goes in your left ear and exits trough your whole body? Goa music makes my soul shiver for the gods but it takes talent to take you places like that...

The sadest part is that suntrip is taking this on, with artists like filteria, ka sol, buddha, kethzal and now bring this crap into the label. Anoebis you shouldnt be that hungry for new artists and insted take care of those you have on the label. Let these kids make their own loops insted of sampling it from the rest and maby push them so they will develop their own style.

604549[/snapback]

Wait for Contorsion, then you can speak, many people already heard that track on parties or at my home, and non was dissapointed...

Else, this was a really harsh reply... people have to realise goa trance is ALWAYS more or less a copy of another artist somehow, because this is a style of music where almost (?) everyting has been tried... I agree that people can always develop and make themself better, but I know on what this reply was based, and I simply do not agree with it, else, I am open for discussion, send me pm if you like

Wait for Contorsion, then you can speak, many people already heard that track on parties or at my home, and non was dissapointed...

Else, this was a really harsh reply... people have to realise goa trance is ALWAYS more or less a copy of another artist somehow, because this is a style of music where almost (?) everyting has been tried... I agree that people can always develop and make themself better, but I know on what this reply was based, and I simply do not agree with it, else, I am open for discussion, send me pm if you like

604580[/snapback]

Why shall i wait when the truth is already blasting me in the eyes ? I've heard two songs now that both reasembles an artist we both lissten to. Even if they exactly copied his style they do it with NO finess. They dont add anything just the simple blip-blop thats withouth a soul. Claps that are used on keyboards you buy for 5 dollars on ebay and tunes that go over and over and over and over again, repetative is not the way to goa.

The way to goa is change, change the old into something new with the roots where it belongs, and thats not a 5 dollar keyboard with claps. Layers that take your mind above space and beyond but still keeps your soul on mother earth. Goa for me is a trip without taking drugs and to achive that takes A LOT of dedication, style and creative thinking. This is nothing that these americans do, im sorry harsh or hash i dont care its the truth.

And about you know what my reply is all about please explain it. I've smashed and spitted on Jannis because of his stressy goa style but when i had my Goaway party in sweden and he played his songs live for me, it twisted my mind into orbit. My reply was based on the crap these american guys produce and you taking them onto the label WHEN!!! there are SO many talented artists out there that KNOWS what the hell they are playing with. And still they are unreleased and many are searching for labels to belong to and insted of puting yourself and your comrades on suntrip on a 10h google and search frenzie about new talents you pick what comes to you, atleast thats how i see it.

So you can understand why im ticked of the edge a little when there are gold coins on the ground infront of you and you dont bend down to take them and keep them. But this might be a good thing, since its your label its your name its your rep and your blasting away on that. This actually opens the doors for other labels, net or distributed labels to pick these guys out but as you know there arent many goa labels around anymore. Nor is it easy to find a good distributor like Wirikuta that will help you with the record. But im sure soon when ppl open up their eyes and get tired of all this darkpsy era on 165+ bpm some will turn over to the happy and loving side. Maby even form a new label where artists are welcome and where artists are looked for.

So my friend its a bit of a split pie, you eat that burned out end and the rest of us will share on the juicy creamy end and the changes will come soon, very soon i hope ;)

Now its :ph34r: time for me, release party for VA - Blah (hypnotica records) and i have to help my crew out. Stay safe but remember not to lock yourself in there...

EDiT:

mR.Anoebis, no one has hacked my account, now its confirmed with Jannis to so you know this is the real baba sri guru oCtodur talking to you. I have no intensions to take this on PM since we are both discussing a VERY serious topic and we are not offtopick...yet atleast. When we go off topic feel free to PM me as much as you want. I like open source discussions where people can state their minds and where they have to STAND for what they say and think...

Why shall i wait when the truth is already blasting me in the eyes ? I've heard two songs now that both reasembles an artist we both lissten to. Even if they exactly copied his style they do it with NO finess. They dont add anything just the simple blip-blop thats withouth a soul. Claps that are used on keyboards you buy for 5 dollars on ebay and tunes that go over and over and over and over again, repetative is not the way to goa.

Because the Contorsion track sound different, that's a good reason, no? Also, there is no way this is an exact copy... We'll see when Contorsion is released, I will re-open this thread and you can tell me what was copied, ok?

The way to goa is change, change the old into something new with the roots where it belongs, and thats not a 5 dollar keyboard with claps. Layers that take your mind above space and beyond but still keeps your soul on mother earth. Goa for me is a trip without taking drugs and to achive that takes A LOT of dedication, style and creative thinking. This is nothing that these americans do, im sorry harsh or hash i dont care its the truth.

for me goa is also no drugs etc, so I agree completely with you, but I don't know what makes you so furious about this track(s), it's typical goa trance, true... but as said, I think that's a good thing... First of all the artists they are copying (what you say) has only cheap keyboards itself, so I don't think that this has something to do with the music... The music itself is what counts, because if Filipe can get an awesome result out of it, others can do that too! What does it matter anyway, if music sound good and is good quality, what does it matter if it is made with only softsynths or hardware... that doesn't matter imo...

And about you know what my reply is all about please explain it. I've smashed and spitted on Jannis because of his stressy goa style but when i had my Goaway party in sweden and he played his songs live for me, it twisted my mind into orbit. My reply was based on the crap these american guys produce and you taking them onto the label WHEN!!! there are SO many talented artists out there that KNOWS what the hell they are playing with. And still they are unreleased and many are searching for labels to belong to and insted of puting yourself and your comrades on suntrip on a 10h google and search frenzie about new talents you pick what comes to you, atleast thats how i see it.

The reason why I say I know why you replied that is pretty simple... 1 hour earlier someone said exact, but literally, EXACTLY the same, every letter and point, and guess who that was... so I do know why you said that, this is about Friends politicians, and I do not take part in that...

About Jannis, cool! I hope you may think different soon about other artists as well...

About all those super talented artists searching for a label, well, send them to us if they are so much better as Aerosis... But goddamn, why didn't that happen before?

We (Mars and I) chose out of 400 tracks, (more then 100 groups we've contacted and had tracks from... (so not first come first serve it seems)) the best 10, both seperately and we had 6 out of 10 exactly the same tracks... Coincedance... Twice aerosis as well, so it must be good... and if you say we know shit about music, great then, then 20 years of trance experience (both me and Fabien 10 years) was useless

So you can understand why im ticked of the edge a little when there are gold coins on the ground infront of you and you dont bend down to take them and keep them. But this might be a good thing, since its your label its your name its your rep and your blasting away on that. This actually opens the doors for other labels, net or distributed labels to pick these guys out but as you know there arent many goa labels around anymore. Nor is it easy to find a good distributor like Wirikuta that will help you with the record. But im sure soon when ppl open up their eyes and get tired of all this darkpsy era on 165+ bpm some will turn over to the happy and loving side. Maby even form a new label where artists are welcome and where artists are looked for.

I hope this opens the door for other labels, the more goa the better!

And well, to make things clear for you my friend, I didn't hear 1 artist, not 1 that was unhappy about Suntrip until Filipe started to complain 2 hours ago that he didn't want to get released because we release Aerosis! I'm sorry, but WE choose who will be featured on a compilation! If that is a reason to say "I don't want to get released", well, fine, I'm not going to let myself blackmail! We are in charge, not Filipe! And you are saying no new artists are welcome in Suntrip? Lol, our new compilation will be 70% NEW artists that were not on Suntrip before, so artists ARE welcome and looked for...

And make some things even clearer, I fucking asked him 10 times to release Mysteries of a Woman for Suntrip, he said 10 times yes, so who is not straight now? I even got him booked 3 times on Suntrip party, and lol, looks who's unhappy now, the artists that got booked the most of them all... Don't you see something is NOT right in what you are saying? Please, have an independent view! You are writing too much the same as someone else on msn a few hours ago

So my friend its a bit of a split pie, you eat that burned out end and the rest of us will share on the juicy creamy end and the changes will come soon, very soon i hope ;)

well perfect, you must be happy then that we choose the burned and bad part of the cake and you choose the good part, lovely, because now you know what to release on your label then... And i'm curious to hear what was the good part!

And to finish this; if certain people want war in this small goa community because they don't get enough recognition, they can get it, but it makes more enemies then friends. I won't make war, just fight on, and I just do my thing... it's clear for me since this afternoon even the little goa scene is totally FUCKED UP, people are jealous, people complaining, there is no such thing as goa spirit, clearly!

Open your ears, enjoy music and... *pissed*

bros really , calm down , there´s no need for such flaming , lets just be happy and dance , is this what trance dance is all about? i admit i did some big shit and im sorry , its its better for suntrip to get me out i will with no problem , i dont wanna bring more problems to anyone. about aerosis i wanna speak to them about the copycat thing , and im sure they will talk to me soon. anoebis about aerosis i tought u were gonna release that last demo that sounds like me , but since suntrip is not , everything´s ok. and btw we all need a pool on our heads since we´re all hotheaded.

PEACE!!

bros really , calm down , there´s no need for such flaming , lets just be happy and dance , is this what trance dance is all about? i admit i did some big shit and im sorry , its its better for suntrip to get me out i will with no problem , i dont wanna bring more problems to anyone. about aerosis i wanna speak to them about the copycat thing , and im sure they will talk to me soon. anoebis about aerosis i tought u were gonna release that last demo that sounds like me , but since suntrip is not , everything´s ok. and btw we all need a pool on our heads since we´re all hotheaded.

PEACE!!

604632[/snapback]

ok, thanks to make that clear at least! No problemo Filipe, things became ugly indeed because of that misunderstanding

So oCtodur, no need to be so harsh, I hope things are clearer for you as well and there is no need for attacking anymore, only for dancing (and now I take my cds and go out to play!) and having fun

Hm...I listened to "Take A Suntrip" and personally I have to admit that the track doesn't sound that...great...a bit too monotome for me...too much floating sounds that can't penetrate the surface and bring some kind of essential melody...

But hey, any kind of Goa Trance around is good, and this is, after all, Goa Trance...

wow... i didn't realize some people could get so angry over a song. calm down people. anyways i dont know if you know me I'm Tempestuous G (Jeremy Green) part of Aerosis. Yes bobby and I are from the US, that doesn't mean we produce bad goa. and we sure as hell have a right to produce it if it's what we like and desire.

as for oCtodur or w/e, quit complaining about how "bad" our music is, u dont like it? fine. thats okay with me, i dont expect anyone to like our music. but just know that "Take a Suntrip" was only the 2nd song bobby and I have produced together and we are still getting our 'system' figured out and getting the feel for the way eachother makes music. After we finished "Take a Suntrip" and released it online, i found some things wrong with it myself, Oh well! It's like our first song people dont just start out perfect. And as for the preview we left on this forumn for Anasazi, all that is was a sketch, I threw that together in about 30 minutes, no final fx, no final mixing to it, and no twirly lines and background atmospheres, JUST a sketch, to get an idea of what the song will sound like.

As for Lost Buddha, you apparently seem to think "Take a Suntrip" sounds like your music and we are copying you (says octodur "with loops in acid"). First off, we dont use loops, ever, infact i am completely against that, i think our music should be personal and original from our own minds. Anyways though, my point is, no offense Filipe but that song wasn't inspired by you at all, it was inspired by 2 Astral Projection songs, and we didnt' copy any of that either, inspire to me, means to be uplifted by some song/sound and get an idea for your own song, something that would sound cool or w/e. We don't copy.

oCtodur, i do agree with you on one aspect, the music doesn't bring you into that full goa trance that some GREAT GREAT music does. yes, so what, its getting there, and we are working at it, and we WILL get there. A song we are workin on right now, called "Cape Quetzal" we have been workin on for... i dont know.. nearly 2 months? The song is full length but we have been working VERY hard to smooth it out, make it flow, and really put u in a trance. It's really hard, but we are dedicated and determined to make it work. and that goes against wat you said earlier

Goa for me is a trip without taking drugs and to achive that takes A LOT of dedication, style and creative thinking. This is nothing that these americans do, im sorry harsh or hash i dont care its the truth.

604594[/snapback]

this may seem like an unecessary snap... but oCtodur, if you know so much about goa trance why dont you produce something uplifting and amazing? its not as easy as you may think. we are trying our best, and putting as much time into it as possible, we are still young, we still have time.

~Tempy G

hey Jer thats ok bro , we all finished out discussion and dont worry u didnt offended me with your comment. it just looks that Aerosis latest demo "anasasi" sounds like a total copy from me and thats why i wanted to speak to yas. feel free to speak to me in messenger ok bro? no more fights please.

PEACE.