NEW SynSUN Web Site - www.synsun.com.ua

Jeka/SynSUN

when do u guys produce the goa tune once again? this super killargh fullon killa bassline based scene annoys me like hell.

sorry jeka :(

578946[/snapback]

soon we planed to remake our goa tracks like Quazar, Gagarins tip, Space Siren....it will be killer:)

but now i looking for lable to release our chill out/psy ambient/freestyle album...

The auto redirect doesn't seem to be working particularly well... About the site, well to be perfectly honest I don't really like it very much. For example on the buttons - you click the square and it opens up to a bigger rectangle. Fair enough - but why have you kept it as a button? There's no back button either, and the title is duplicated (once on the original button, bigger when the button opens up)

You do have some good pictures and these are put to good use - just the flash site is pretty badly laid out and the "scrollbars" are difficult to use. It's a good concept, just poorly executed. :(