Vjs Software

freakrj

• 1 month later...

So? Wont anybody answer to the guy? So much of you VJs out there and nobody cant recommend nothing? I wanna know too..

I only know of one program I can remmember and it was Microsoft visualization studio or something like that.. I saw it used on one good party and asked the VJ name and I couldnt believe that he is using microsoft program for VJing.. I tried to use it but it didnt worked although I can tell its easy to use according to the GUI.. I worked woth some other good VJ softs but I cant remember now exactly which ones although they were really good cause I spent much time stearing at them..

Most common software is arkaos & resolume.

the best mixers i have are LIVID union & flowmotion.

But all of those above are just Videomixers with build-in FX. only in livid & flowmotion you can tweak or program you're own FX.

arkaos is the software you'll need it you are a total n00b, but it's very limited.

So you'll have to use other software to make the video's . compress them in the best codecs( i trust microsoft video 1 best, some mixers are Divx compatible, some not etc etc, in general DviX in VJ sofware is a really bad idea, cpu can't decmpress that fast, using no compression is best for CPU & framerate)

good tools to make some video's:

sony DVCam :wub: ( note for the real noobs: it's a camera :P )

sony vegas video

Zbrush 2 (recommended!!!!, cannot animate but you can create 3D figures like virtual clay and export into 3Dmax, maya or lightwave)

photoshop

illustrator

adobe premiere

adobe afterFX (recommended))

3Dstudio max

maya

lightwave

macromedia flash

ultrafractal

Bryce

VUE

DAZstudio

Boris FX plugin for adobe premiere & afterFX

afterburn plugin for 3dmax to create explosions.

RAM optimizer (very important for live VJ :P )

effectslab DV

A good but very expensive package that has mixer & composer in one is TOUCH designer, but it's very expensive and you won't find a cracked version.

AVID( only reads/writes mpeg, very good tool, best software available, but only used in professional situations, you'll need the whole studio before it gets interesting, otherwise, stay away from it, it's a bitch on a home PC use premiere as a good alternative or finalcut if you have mac)

AVID XSI

that's about all i can remember right now!

Most common software is arkaos & resolume.

the best mixers i have are LIVID union & flowmotion.

good tools to make some video's:

600478[/snapback]

Can u PM me some links, I would like to try that.. Maybe theres some try before buy version :D

I have this from the list:

sony vegas video

photoshop

illustrator

adobe premiere

adobe afterFX (recommended))

3Dstudio max

maya

macromedia flash

RAM optimizer (very important for live VJ  :P  )

600478[/snapback]

A good but very expensive package that has mixer & composer in one is TOUCH designer, but it's very expensive and you won't find a cracked version.

600478[/snapback]

Now Im really interested.. I like searches like that..

arkaos can easily be foujnd on "not-so-legal-circuits"....

resolumé also available on not-so-legal-blablabla

Luvid union Do not crack this shit or the VJ ghosts will haunt you, try the demo, fall in love and buy it.

robotfunk flowmotion Don't crack it cause this was programmed by a VJ/software developer. He knows what's best. This is the shit if you have a good computer. Try the demo, fall in love, and buy it. There are some really innovative ideas in this piece of software.

The allmight derivative inc. Touch designer Bow to the ground before you start this software and send me a PM if you find a crack. :P It's way better then all other software available but costs 1500 usd.

• 3 weeks later...