Magda - She´s a Dancing Machine

dee

I feel that is my duty to inform to this comunity about a major discovery ive made... some of you might already had listened this mix who knows... the point is that i havent since three days ago, and it was a lot lot longer since a mix excited me this much ... i recommend everyone to give it a try and dont care that this is about a minimal techno release... Magdalena mixed 71 (seventy one) tracks in a 1 hour with 15 minutes set, and transformed them into a hypnotycal musical shake of deep atmospheres and layers and layers of continued sequences of elegant beats and clicks that just dont stop nor explode, like a long session of sex without climaxing, but in retrospective driving home leaving her appartment a big big smile cover your face...

in particular I enjoyed very much the passage from track 3 to 5, and the one at the middle (tracks 9 10 and 11)... unlike the realeases from richie hawtin wich i fail to understand and feel completely this one deliver me constant smiles, i really wish someone elso from this forums like as much as i do...

diego

9/10...

Guest antic

I feel that is my duty to inform to this comunity about a major discovery ive made... some of you might already had listened  this mix who knows... the point is that i havent since three days ago, and it was a lot lot longer since a mix excited me this much ... i recommend everyone to give it a try and dont care that this is about a minimal techno release...  Magdalena mixed 71 (seventy one) tracks in a 1 hour with 15 minutes set, and transformed them into a hypnotycal musical shake of deep atmospheres and layers and layers of continued sequences of elegant beats and clicks that just dont stop nor explode, like a long session of sex without climaxing, but in retrospective driving home leaving her appartment a big big smile cover your face...

in particular I enjoyed very much the passage from track 3 to 5, and the one at the middle (tracks 9 10 and 11)... unlike the realeases from richie hawtin wich i fail to understand and feel completely this one deliver me constant smiles, i really wish someone elso from this forums like as much as i do...

diego

9/10...

576649[/snapback]

two things:

1. if it's a mix, where can we find it?

2. wrong section - use promotional next time :)

1. because it has just been released it have not hit online stores yet, but i have complete confidence that www.beatport.com and www.juno.co.uk will soon get it...

on the other hand everyone knows that souls**k is a good place to find all kinds of music...

2. im a rookie in the reviewing circuit, this was my first try i really thing that you cant review as psynewers are used to review discs, describing track by track sound by sound, this disc is a whole journey and as a whole i think the most important thing is explaining the feelings of joy, fun, and dynamics the mix own...