Celtic Cross - Louden

Shaft

Beautiful piece of music, I'm sure most of you are familiar with this (great album too :) )

I'm just wondering if you've got any recommendations for similar pieces - no it doesn't have to be electronic, just acoustic guitar would be cool enough... Yeah, that's about it. :)

Thanks for the links NT, that guy looks really good. :)

Eugh.. So I'm probably going to have to go for someone I've never heard of (or a compilation) and risk it, probs (I don't want vocals!!)

just listen for some downtempo albums and you could find something like that..

580287[/snapback]

Thank you for being most helpful. Now I can safely walk home in the knowledge that I could indeed find a piece like Louden. Great. Super.

well, closest-one is Celtic Cross - Mundis Imaginalus  ..actually, Louden sounds lika a remix of it..

but anyway, just listen for some downtempo albums and you could find something like that..

580287[/snapback]

Isn't that the track on Dragonfly's Liquid Dub Volume 7?

There's also a Celtic Cross track on Dragonfly's Warp Experience, a Flower Coloured Power Child remix of Jade Garden.

Thanks for the links NT, that guy looks really good.  :)

Eugh.. So I'm probably going to have to go for someone I've never heard of (or a compilation) and risk it, probs (I don't want vocals!!)

577090[/snapback]

So, the acoustic pieces i posted aren't good? but the guy looks good instead? meh! Anyway, i know it are uplifting tunes instead of 'depressing' like louden... oh well.. just dive into the world of acoustic guitar players and i think you'll come across some tunes that sound like louden.. and please don't think like: "OMG!11 POSFORD TOUCHED A GUITAR SO NOW IT'S GOLD!!1, DUN CARE 'BOUT THA REST!11"

Btw another one:

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=6397119668609726180&q

So, the acoustic pieces i posted aren't good? but the guy looks good instead? meh!

580411[/snapback]

No no, what I meant was he looked like a good guitarist, and the pieces were great too :)