4 words ive got to say

Lost Buddha

You produce such beautiful and spiritual music. Of all the better known neo-Goa producers, you are the one who stands out to me for keeping the magic and spirit alive. When I listen to your work, I feel it touch that spot inside that makes my spirit soar and makes me feel the pull into the spiritual realm where the wonder and magic of possibilities makes me feel so alive. I bow to people such as you who have that talent to tap into that source. Your music is a psychedelic; it makes me trip. I get this feeling of standing alone in a beautiful valley with snow covered peaks all around and my arms oustretched listening to the sounds of silence and feeling the eternal, boundless life force that makes it all work.

I have never understood why you don't produce an artist album.

P.S. Sorry for the edits: It was hard to get my feelings into words.

You produce such beautiful and spiritual music.  Of all the better known neo-Goa producers, you are the one who stands out to me for keeping the magic and spirit alive.  When I listen to your work, I feel it touch that spot inside that makes my spirit soar and makes me feel the pull into the spiritual realm where the wonder and magic of possibilities makes me feel so alive.  I bow to people such as you who have that talent to tap into that source.  Your music is a psychedelic; it makes me trip.

Defining keywords:  mystical, boundless, possibility, wonder, spiritual, life

I have never understood why you don't produce an artist album.

576985[/snapback]

my friend , u dont even imagine how do i appreciate your words :) thank u very much for your warm comment and positive words , i want to make an album now as Ataraxia , im working hard to make new music and i will present this new work to suntrip as soon as i have something solid and complete , i hope itll be possible to release this in the new suntrip compilation , but time will reveal. once again , thank u , its because of people like u that i keep this spirit alive , and also because i love good music. :)

What can you do when you produce goa?

It's almost impossible to invent the wheel again, but you can always try to pimp the rim.

Here, it's the same old usual family car toyota. It won't break down on the road. It's reliable and you can do your business with it. But not too many car-lovers have erection looking at toyota. They dream of ferraris and rolls royces.

How to improve?

sound-wise: aeon - neurone

melody-wise: jaia - mai mai

The song is very nice .

The only wish i have is that youd be equipped with analogs instead of VST`s, since the VST sounds to "correct".. The digitalness takes the edges of the wonderful personality quirks of the analogs.

Ignore the people that say your "inventing the wheel" again, since this is much more true for progressive & fullon.

Time has showed that very few people can recreate the classic Goa sound, i dont think its a matter that they dont want to, its simply that they just cant....

And i belive its about that they cant get in touch with the spiritual energy any more.

But i get the feeling that you at least try hard to go into yourself and try to find the seed of positive change that once was the start of all creative music.

What people need and in their hearts want is positive music and energy of love..

But its not always easy to be a creator of these things when the world around you spiral downwards into 3rd world war.

Its especially hard if you visit a forum like this and find 1000 idiots and 10 thinkers.

And it makes you think, why would i ever squeeze the essence of my soul for these flock of spoiled apathic western consumer kids?

Lets have world war 3 instead

The radiation will be the end of apathy

eheh man , great toughts u expressed . i use a microkorg to produce , nowadays everything sounds digital u cant get away with it ;)

thanks for the great comment man , u must know i dont give a shit to that silly opinions i do what i feel and i like . thanks again for the support.

i dont give a shit to that silly opinions

580008[/snapback]

oh pardon me, let me refrase myself.

It's obviously a great thing you're expressing yourself through music. These are lean times for goa and it's nice to see more of it. =)

I didn't want to sound rude there, I just felt like the track was too simple and plain. Also the melodies sound a bit hazard to my ears.

Keep doing your stuff though, it seems it's giving a lot of positive vibes for the people!

What can you do when you produce goa?

Here, it's the same old usual family car toyota. It won't break down on the road. It's reliable and you can do your business with it. But not too many car-lovers have erection looking at toyota. They dream of ferraris and rolls royces. 

Lexus would be more logical :-]

yea guys believe me im sweating as fuck to get this album done so IT WILL BE DONE! so expect powerful spiritual goatrance of the new space age. :)

super detailed work , amazing melodies and positive vibes to keep your spirit up and togheter as one to become in a state of trance.

this album will be a total storytelling , gimme some 5-6months i expect to take to get this work done , maybe i can take more or even less , but its up to the gods... ;)