oxigen 49 and FL studio

hello i just bought myself an oxigen 49 and i can work fine with Reason and Live but in FL studio

i can only play one key of the controller for each instrument why? how do i fix that?

570098[/snapback]

Is it just one key on the keyboard working or can you only play one note a time?

Which vst instruments did you experience this problem with?

Did you enable the midi input in options->midi settings?

Did you enable midi remote control by ticking enable midi remote control in options?

Please answer these questions and i can help you further if the problem persists.

Just recieved this from gaffel, im posting it here so others can benefit from a possible solution. Please reply here instead of pm.

Hi nomis,

he said that this problem is only on SAMPLERchannels and on synthesizers no.

He wasn't on his computer that night, but understood the midi enabling.

He told me also, on midiOPTIONS the ox49 is not present. So generic, i think.

I hpe You can help the "jungle kid". :)

bye

SE

Answer by me:

ok but i still need theese questions answered yes or no.

Is it just one key on the keyboard working or can you only play one note a time?

Did you enable midi remote control by ticking enable midi remote control in options?

And further were did he monitor this problem? Try opening the piano roll on a sampler channel (alt+p) and poking a few keys... can you see them playing?

did you set the buffer length in audio options to around 32ms?...if you didn't this might be a problem, nthen again, it might not, other than that, is the synth your sueing only 1 polopony? [tst404 can ONLsY play one key at a time, for insftance] chances are, the problem has nothing to do with the sound card [FLS doesn't hardly even use the sound card anyways, its all ram/processor drfiven, i use a keyboam,rd with USB, and do just fine, and my SC is a small onboard chippy thing, heh

translation: Did you set the buffer length in your audio settings in FLS to around 32ms? this might fix the problem, Also, Is the synth your useing capable of more than 1 polophony? for instance, TS404 can only produce one key at a time, [thus chords won't work, etc].

i doubt it has anything to do with the sound card, as FLS uses the sound card for virtually nothing at all other than just for 'output', because FLS is moreso CPU intensive than anything, even my 2.5ghz processor chokes on some stuff i do.

i use a generic radio shack keyboard that connects via midi2usb adapter , and everything works fine for me.

Just recieved this from gaffel, im posting it here so others can benefit from a possible solution. Please reply here instead of pm.

Answer by me:

ok but i still need theese questions answered yes or no.

And further were did he monitor this problem? Try opening the piano roll on a sampler channel (alt+p) and poking a few keys... can you see them playing?

572660[/snapback]

ok first of all i never said it was only with samplers

1-i can play just one key for each instrument lets say i open a synth (sytrus)(V-station),i just can play the D# and if i open another synth i can play an E

2-i enabled the midi input and the midi remote

ok first of all i never said it was only with samplers

1-i can play just one key for each instrument lets say i open a synth (sytrus)(V-station),i just can play the D# and if i open another synth i can play an E

2-i enabled the midi input and the midi remote

573317[/snapback]

Neither did i, i thought he was your personal friend? weird anyway...

Regarding your problem. I have never had such a problem and it is very strange???

My best advice is try installing the latest driver updates from m-audio and if that doesnt work then try removing fl studio with add/remove programs in control panel and reinstall it.

If you solve the problem please let us know how you did it.

Bom

Nomis