Anachronid - 7 full on psy tracks

Anachronid

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post links where you can listen to my music. They are Myspace or Panjea These tracks are all unreleased as we will soon have enough tracks to release an entire album. Our studio consists of a powerbook, a mac tower, Logic Audio, Ableton Live, Access Virus TI, Clavia Nord Lead 3, Mini Moog Voyager and a ton of vsts. We would love to hear any comments or suggestions anyone may have. Thanks for listening!!!

Cheers!

Anachronid :D

OOPS!!! Sorry about the double posting....I am new here and trying to figure out how this works. :huh:

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to post links where you can listen to my music.  They are  Myspace or Panjea  These tracks are all unreleased as we will soon have enough tracks to release an entire album.  Our studio consists of a powerbook, a mac tower, Logic Audio, Ableton Live, Access Virus TI, Clavia Nord Lead 3, Mini Moog Voyager and a ton of vsts.  We would love to hear any comments or suggestions anyone may have.  Thanks for listening!!!

Cheers!

Anachronid  :D

570092[/snapback]

Very very nice stuff. How do you like the Voyager? I never had luck with it doing goa.

Very very nice stuff.  How do you like the Voyager?  I never had luck with it doing goa.

570108[/snapback]

Yo!! Thanks for listening!! :D You know, i think i am gonna have to agree with you about the Voyager and goa. I definitly would rather grab any of our other hardware or some vsts (vanguard, albino) before we go to the Moog. However, we do make some neat little accent fx's type sounds with it, and who can beat the filter on the Voyager! With that said, we hardly ever put a Voyager layer into our tracks without applying a bunch of fx to it. The Voyager belongs to my friend who i make the music with, and he uses it mostly for his psychedelic electronic rock project.

Yo!!  Thanks for listening!!  :D You know, i think i am gonna have to agree with you about the Voyager and goa.  I definitly would rather grab any of our other hardware or some vsts (vanguard, albino) before we go to the Moog.  However, we do make some neat little accent fx's type sounds with it, and who can beat the filter on the Voyager!  With that said, we hardly ever put a Voyager layer into our tracks without applying a bunch of fx to it.  The Voyager belongs to my friend who i make the music with, and he uses it mostly for his psychedelic electronic rock project.

570770[/snapback]

I love Moog gear (and I really like their new FX pedal series) but the Voyager just don't cut in in Psy. Yes, the filter is amazing, and it's great for the FX :) Shelling out the 2K for the unit hurts for simply using it on FX.

Actually, on thing that I was thinking of picking up (when they come out) is the Little Phatty. I have the same fear, that it won't fit into my music quite well....

Cheers!

I just listened to the whole thing....

Rather cool stuff... would say that on a first listen it wasCorvus Corax that really caught my ear...

it seemed something was missing throughout though...

...then I figured it out...

I don't really like the drum lines too much... everything ontop I liked though...

r8dnt1: Yeah, i know what you mean about the Little Phatty maybe not fitting into a goa setup very well. It looks like it retails for like $1500.00. If i were you i would save up a few hundred more dollars and buy the Virus TI. This is a piece of hardware that would definitly be woth the investment for a goa studio. My friend crashed my car, and with the insurance money, instead of fixing the damage to my car, i bought a Virus TI and never looked back. Now everytime I go out to my car i get to think of the Virus!!! :lol:

Echo Void: Good ears!! Of all the tracks that were posted, this was out oldest one. We were still figuring out the proper way to do drums. Do you think that the drums in the other tracks sound okay? I'll have a go back and try fixing the drum line a little. Thanks for the specific feedback!! We really appreciate it! :D

Cheers!