Any progressive trance lovers?

wicked track dude, i didnt like the sudden dropouts to bring it back into the build, although on second listen its really grown on me. 

are you shopping around for a label?, coz you should be...

570457[/snapback]

I thought the same thing.... & I know of a few labels he can contact!

Love it Micheal, keep pumping those out!

;)

sounds very good, but it needs some mastering :) Hi's are a bit sharp, basses a bit tame :)

Edit, EQing made it sound a lot better here on my Genelecs and in the AKG phones. I removed SOME 6k some 12k and a bit more 14k. Just if you wanted to know :)

Thanks a lot to your replies!

About labels and stuff, im trying to do something in that direction, its taking some time to get a reply. If anyone wants to help with it, be my guest :D

About the sound nemo. You have genelecs, i have a stere system. Its not the same and I push it to the limit of sound and make it as good as I can with the equipment I have now. I would like to hear you version after the edit.

Thanks again!

About labels and stuff, im trying to do something in that direction, its taking some time to get a reply. If anyone wants to help with it, be my guest :D

About the sound nemo. You have genelecs, i have a stere system. Its not the same and I push it to the limit of sound and make it as good as I can with the equipment I have now. I would like to hear you version after the edit.

Thanks again!

571000[/snapback]

I will make it a wav and run it through wavelab here and do some modifications, and then send it to you :) Let me see if I can do it this evening :)

Thanks again!

571000[/snapback]

Do you have a considerable amount of successful pieces :)