Uplifting Trance

i really can't understand you people...you did that at isratrance, the threads were locked and now you came here...what exactly do you want? official statement from the psytrance community that your music rocks? we don't like your music...if we did we wouldn't be in this forum we would be in your forum... what are you trying to prove with all these messages?

stop invading our forums...this is a forum about psytrance...and stop being so rude...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban jhankri Posted Today, 01:38 AM

i really can't understand you people...you did that at isratrance, the threads were locked and now you came here...what exactly do you want? official statement from the psytrance community that your music rocks? we don't like your music...if we did we wouldn't be in this forum we would be in your forum... what are you trying to prove with all these messages?

stop invading our forums...this is a forum about psytrance...and stop being so rude...

Man...Uplifting Trance is a gerne of TRANCE as it name can reviele... If u had read any posts so far u would see that there are people Beside us greeks that like this music. Thats Why i called this topic Uplifting Trance. U d be right to tell us to speak english...But not that we are invading...?!?!?! We do not want this kind of statment. The only thing is that we try to keep our music alive. and make it known to people that havent heared of it but might like it. Is that so bad?

Guest Elysium

Man...Uplifting Trance is a gerne of TRANCE as it name can reviele... If u had read any posts so far u would see that there are people Beside us greeks that like this music. Thats Why i called this topic Uplifting Trance. U d be right to tell us to speak english...But not that we are invading...?!?!?! We do not want this kind of statment. The only thing is that we try to keep our music alive. and make it known to people that havent heared of it  but might like it. Is that so bad?

591256[/snapback]

And you should listen to exactly what you like to listen to :) It' a free world and music is a matter of taste.

Man...Uplifting Trance is a gerne of TRANCE as it name can reviele

Interesting point dear Cyberia,i will grab this opportunity that you give to me to ask you something though.

Do you know from where this name comes from?I mean you know who named this kind of music as Uplifting Trance?Why this name was chosen?Do you even know who imported this kind of music to Athens?

You claim that you were in this scene since the very beggining of it so like Socrates i will pretend that i dont know nothing and ask you in public to provide me some info about your beloved music.

So lets see what you really know and lets see how true you statement 'Uplifting Trance is a genre of Trance as its name can reveal' really is.

Refresh your memory,ask your friends and enlighten us ;)

does anyone in here have a problem with our effort to keep uplifting trance alive?

i don't think so..

i can't found the reason...

it is just one kind of music...

why you don't help us?

Well dear Cyberia you made a point actually and i am trying to show you that your way of thinking is wrong.I can name an apple as a tomatoe but this doesnt make it a vegetable you know,the same way some people decided to call this kind of music as uplifting trance but i doubt that if you tell this name to someone living in Usa or Japan or Brazil or England he will tell you that uplifting trance is the kind of music that you and your friends are listening,he will more probably think that you talking about trance made by the likes of Tiesto or Paul Van Dyk or Armin Van Buuren and he will be preety right actually.

http://www.di.fm/edmguide/edmguide.html

Check out this site by the way,do you see the music that you refer to as uplifting trance mentioned anywhere?I tried to find it but i couldnt.If you can provide any other site like this then i am willing to check it out and see what it has to say.

Sorry mate but just like Nitzhonot was a bad copy of goa trance the same way what you call as uplifting trance is a bad copy combination of Nitzhonot,Goa,Psychedelic Trance and Dutch Trance featuring low production quality and non existent musical ideas.Take a kick,a bass and some happy melody and there you got it "uplifting trance".

Anyway still waiting for your answers.

And in English please?

It's a international forum. Not a local greek forum ;)

btw intersting to see none of the "uplifiting" fans commented on the fact that the father of "uplifiting" Eyal Bargan made himself a name by stealing other people's music ;)

590895[/snapback]

im sure he just borrowed it :P

Cyberia i went to the site you told me,i expected to see a videos list or something but all i found was one or two clips from some parties that took place in Athens more than a year ago.By the way how many uplifting parties take place even in Athens the last years?One,two even three a year?And how many people go to them?100?200?Sorry mate but i can make a bigger party in my home with my brother as a dj and my mother serving hot and cold sandwiches.

By the way interesting to see how you call me (and Rezwalker) on that site,thanks for the 'kind words'.And i dont even mention that kid who speaks about this forum and its users (including me) with the worst words possible,his words and way of thinking (creating 30 different accounts to spam this forum? LOL) show clearly his very young age and immaturity so i wont even bother with him.

I just hope that your level of music production (even without a single synth or even studio monitors as i noticed in another topic where you posted pictures of your 'home studios') is better than the level of the users and their language in that forum.

590932[/snapback]

haha, im in B)

Uplifting

no offensive..just for fun  :P

592303[/snapback]

popo megale eisai katapliktikos!!! bravo vlaka! poly xarika!

eisai asteios.

monos sou to ekanes olo auto?

you are amazing! bravo stupid! i'm very happy now! you are joke!

did you do that alone?

les gouts et les couleurs on ne disput pas ...

(or something like that)

it means: one shouldn't have discussions about colors and tastes ...

(cause it's different for everyone anyways ...)

some people (a few) still like this music and some (most) don't, I think that is clear by now ...

now you can both keep repeating the same things over and over again, but it won't change a thing, will it?

if you don't like the music, just let it be ... or is it that fun to bash something just because it's not YOUR PERSONAL TASTE ?

if you do like it, good for you, you found your style ... but respect the fact that not everyone is such a big supporter as you are ...

it's not that difficult, just have a try ;)

for me, I like many kinds and branches of the psychedelic trance lusic, try to be open for many things, I love nitzhonot and like some of the uplifitng stuff too (but a little less, cause IMHO it's not as "full"), but I'm also crazy about the oldschool goatrance sound and even lot's of the newer fullon stuff, darkish music, suomi style and some progressive.

I hate the fact that people that like diffrent styles feel the need to bash eachother all the time, I'm sorry too say this but it's very immature, why do you need to prove that your taste is the best? is that really necessary?

anyways ... I hope you people will (in time) learn to accept and appreciate the differences between different people, it wil surely make your lifes a lot richer

peace and respect

wesley

;)

Cyberia where are you mate?

Still waiting some answers from you.

593771[/snapback]

I'm sorry to interrupt the discussion but...

is the way you spread your superiority really that satisfying?

hm...

I guess so...

All i know is that Cyberia said something,i asked him something on what he said and although he promised an answer he and his friends dissapeared from this site.

I dont see any superiority from my side,i see though people trying to avoid some questions (for which they claimed the had the answers) and willing for this topic to dissapear,but ofcourse you just brought this matter back to life,unfortunately for them...

So your guess dear Agneton is not right,better luck next time mate.

This looks like "nitzhoshot fight for life" topic.. All that I can say is that I heard negous and cyberia tracks and both artists have kind of commercial sound but man that cyberia track rocks, melody is fantastic, really lifts u up so there is no need for explaining the root of the name of this style. Maybe if kick and hats was different it wouldnt sound so commercial but I guess that it wouldnt be that style of music then either.. Anyway keep going guys, great work, for me uplifting trance is alive..

• 1 month later...

i m from Kiev, Ukraine and usually listen 2 Old skul GOA (Astral Projection, MWNN etc.), modern russian darkpsy, and ebm, darkelectro, futurepop.

But almost 2 years ago i Discovered great style - Upliftion Trance! For me, israeli nitzhonot is nice, but too ethnic in melodies..

Uplifting has most epic, real heroic melodies i've ever heard!

Even Pride & Fall, VNV Nation, Funker Fogt - my fav future acts arent so soulful in creating epic atmospheres of battlefield agression & heroism...

This melodies are elevating my state & feelings 2 skies...

So Upliting is Great style Of Trance! And i wanna go 2 uplifting party sometime, aomewhere.. Maybe only in dreams :)

Cyberia, you are making very nice uplifting!! i like ur track "Outer heaven"! Very deep & cosmic...

Now uplifting gone underground and getting closer 2 Euro\ProgTrance. I think that merging with progtrance\futurepop\ebm can REvive Uplifting.