Uplifting Trance

i was only messing with u but u take things too seriously..  im not even taking u seriously really im laughing the hell out of this. :D i dont even have nothing against u , but it seems u have since ur bashing me now  :huh:

589123[/snapback]

no surprise, he has attacked at least 10 psynewsers so far.. :unsure:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music is music man, I have Transistance 2 and,apart from some parts where its quite cheesy ( a lot cheesy to be honest :D ) its great music.

So keep on doing your music cyberia! Good luck.

Re rezwalker,den ipies kafe simera?wtf mate,san tavros kanis ! :D

Tsiftetelic :lol:

egw hpia kafe snowball...ola ta ksekinhse o lost budda..epeidh ton eixa kanei delete apo ta contacts toy msn (htan agenhs sthn symperifora tou) apofasise apo tote opote postarw eite na gelaei san xanos eite na mou xwnete..ton etskoukse mallon

des prin pws ksekinhsan ola..enw egw elega oti den exei mellon ayth h mousikh kai einai dead..petagete o allos kai leei stamata na epithese ston cyberia..akou logikh twra..

o anthrwpos den paei kala...dhladh an peis p.x h rock einai aisxos epitithese me thn tou logikh se olous osous thn akoune..ti na peis..

589157[/snapback]

kala kala,diki sas ipothesi einai tote,den exo tipota na po.

ps:grapse to post s kai sta agglika epidi amfivallo na katalavi o voudas ti egrapses.tha parexigithite parapano etsi. kai einai kai ligo agenia ;)

UPLIFTING TRANCE is not dead. Israelis were the people that distroyied that music with the traditional music transfered and re instumented into uplifting trance music. too much touberleki and karamouza. man im sure u havent heard some latests tracks of Greek uplifting melodic Trance. Try not to be so aggresive. but im sure that u vgazeis polu holi. I remember u people from the isratrance forums.

LOST BUDDAH No im not Nikos Chrysoulakis from Cyan. Im Nikos Ioannou. Cyberia. I m another Composer. What exactly do u want me to upload for u? i ve already uploaded some tracks heres another link to rapidshare for 2 new demos of mine.

Dear Cyberia i dont know who you are or your age or where you live or whatever but i can assure you that uplifting trance is tottally DEAD.And trust me these words come from a person who loved this kind of music,knew it and helped it like very few others when it was blooming in Athens from 1998 to 2001 mainly,i am not saying to you that this music is dead because i dont like it or i hate it or because i have a personal problem with you,i am saying to you that it is dead because i know very good of what i am talking about.Anyway if you were involved in the scene back in its early years you would know who i am and my role in the Athens scene and you wouldnt tell me such things as 'vgazeis poli holi' in public.Anyway your ignorance is forgiven since i guess you are very young in this kind of music.

And by the way in another post you mentioned some releases that came after 2002,you probably know that from the only three labels worldwide that released such music during 2002-2006 (all of them Greek by the way and based in Athens) one of them Sunrain closed without even paying any of the artists featured in their compilations (i know that since my closest friend Psydition never received any money from that label for his tracks),the other label Unicorn Music run by Mendark is today releasing anything else apart from uplifting trance including ambient and chill out music,progressive and even psychedelic trance with the same artists that used to produce uplifting trance in the past i dont know if they might release something in the future but they seem really inactive on the uplifting thing to me,so in fact there is just one label all around the world still interested in this kind of music which is DR (a label held by an Athens record store named Discobole for those that cant understand what i am talking about) that is releasing no more than 2 cds a year of this kind of music with distribution just in Greece and mainly in Athens ofcourse.If a music with just one or two labels releasing it in just one country (not to say city) is considered as active then i guess that psychedelic trance that has 300 labels and hundreds of artists and thousands of fans in almost every country on the planet must be considered as the dominating music on this world right?

And last but not least,you mentioned something for a scene (even a small one) in Thesaloniki dealing with uplifting music,can you tell me even one uplifting party that took place in Thesaloniki in the last 6 years?Or maybe you know any producers of this kind of music from the city of Thesaloniki?Or maybe any record shops that deal with this kind of music?Uplifting was only famous in Athens,it never ever developed in Thesaloniki or any other greek city.

Going to enjoy my ice cream now...

oxi file mou ageneia einai kati allo...ageneia einai na kathome san malakas na toy kanw rip rare cd's na toy ta stelnw, na toy stelnw kai 15 unreleased kai meta na vgainei public na me krazei me tetoia logia xwris na exw aneferthei katholou se ayton. ayto einai ageneia file snowball. kai ksereis den ta ksekinhse ayta shmera...etyxe na kanw lathos proxtes se kati pou postara (anthrwpoi eimaste) kai stis 2 periptwseis ekane reply me "HAHAHAHA" kai tetoia.. eilikrina den kserw ti problhma exei me mena..egw ton exw sthriksei se pola threads kai aytos o axaristos einai enantiwn mou. alla tha mou peis twra an den htan gkriniarhs tha ekraze ta afentika toy sto label? ela nte ..pws tolmhsan na mh vgaloun album ston diadoxo toy hallucinogen. gi ayto me vlepeis eknevrismeno..epeidh einai apistefta axaristos

589170[/snapback]

ah ok file apoti vlepo exete istoria...Elpizo na lithi to thema. ;)

aplos ipa oti tha itan agenia epidi an kapioi milusan gia mena se mia alli glossa tha itan kapos ekneuristiko. ;)

As long as at least one person is producing this kind of music, and as long as at least some people are listening to the style, i don't think you can call a genre "dead". Think for example of the gabber hardcore scene in Holland. After 1997, the music had reached its peak and vanished into nothing. Everyone in the scene quit and the music was officially called "dead". Nowadays, in 2006, the popularity of this music is bigger than ever in Holland.

We can see the same development in UK Happy Hardcore, the style that, near the millenium, had dried out. People spoke about the 'dead of Hardcore'. Today, this kind of music had reached a new peak in popularity with lots of fans in the UK.

There are tons of other examples. The Makina-scene in Spain, the Hardstyle-scene in Holland, the Ragga Jungle-scene in the United States,...

Don't be too narrow-minded...Uplifting won't disappear.

Send me some examples of that music, preferbly playlist of some kind or some songs and Ill produce something.. Uplifting sounds good if we mean the same thing, but I think we dont.. So I need some playlists so I can judge..

And about that bashing.. Guys you suck for real, I mean its OK to bash someone who listens to folk music, its even OK to slap him but fighting about which trance genre is better sucks, so do u. Have u ever heard of PLUR??? Fuck it man, now I never want to release something on filteria, what the hell is wrong with u two.. (buddha and rezwalker) I dont know how much cyberia is in this, havent read his post but this is too much.. I think u two should have a make up sex so go f yourself.. Maybe it sounds funny but it isnt.. Do u know what is the best quality of a man? NO u dont.. It is forgiveing.. So u are nothing for me if u cant do that same to all others.. As agneton said don´t be narrow-minded.

So fuck it forgive and forget what I just said and have a nice thread!

TO Rezwalker: Re sy ta megalitera trance party den ginontai sti Thraki? Min me les pitsiriko vazw stoixima fantaros den exeis paei. Egw omws pou imoun sta sunora ligo panw apo thess kai eixa mono thessalonikious sto fylakio mou na sou pw to eksis. mou fagane OLA ma OLA ta Uplifting CD's mou. Den einai thema prwsopikis epithesis. allla poses fores na sou pw oti an den sou aresei ayti i mousiki min enoxleis tous allous pou tous aresei?auto giati den to sevesai? tha se parapempsw ston Agneton. mia xara ta leei to palikari.Telos Ayti i kouventa.

Acid I will asap as i told u cause im working overtime this particular moment.

Agneton 1000 thanks...

Detox stop playing with the words. No I dont know u unless u had an other nick before.Even though Im envolved with that music from the age of the Shiva space 1< Good Morning Israel and stuff. Yes Sunrain did close but Productions are still on the way.From DR and Unicorn labels.

By the way... if u where helping uplifting why did u stoped? me and other composers such as Zodiac Spectrum Chaostar and other even in order to give a breath to Ulpifting are trying to release a Limited Compilation on our own. not for money. just for the music. and people who listen up to now. What happend to all u that before u start Goa trance or psycheledic trance or what ever, listened to Uplifting? even Star Children, Darma & Dementia are still in the game. Is it becose it doesnt sell any more as much as in the past? And if u say that u ove this music why dont u support it now that it has a need? was it good only in the past hah? for a different reason for every one. others for fame others for money. But hey we still support this music. thats why we give our track for free. But it doesnt seem to be respected.

But hey we still support this music. thats why we give our track for free. But it doesnt seem to be respected.

I respect this move of yours as i said, it's just that this music doesn't appeal to me anymore.. I recognise that you are good in music production and have skills..

But i liked little of this music in the past when i was not music into goa/psytrance or other music styles such as ambient/chillout/idm...

But anyways, do what you feel like.. ;)

Dear Cyberia you dont know me simply because you werent present when this kind of music was blooming even though you claim that you were into this kind of music when the first releases came out.Probably you were very very young back then when there were 2000 people at parties at Baterry,Lobby,U Matic and Amnesia,you were very very young when i was one of the persons importing this kind of music from Israel and exchanging minidiscs with the artists there,you were very young when i was signing young producers to Discobole,you were very young when me,Star Children,Qsys,Cyan,Space Odyssey,Lunacy,Dementia,Psydition and many more were gathering on a weekly basis on their home studios and they were asking me how to proceed with this track,how to name it and whether it was good for playing it to the people or not something that they do even today that they moved to other styles of music,you were very young when i was booking foreign artists to Athens,you were very young when i was the first person that Goldenfinger wanted to see when he was coming to Athens,you were very young when i was helping the radio programs that were playing this kind of music on air and everybody was thanking me about it,you were just very young mate,you and all the people that think that this music is still alive and they spend time with it.You will be really suprised to know that i was involved in many of the tunes that you have listened and danced in the past years and you will be even more suprised to know what a laugh we were having when we were making these tunes with the music itself.

Do you know any of the artists that i mentioned in personally?If you do go and ask them who am i and whether i have helped this music or not.And by the way since when Star Children are still in the game?The guys are so busy with their everyday life that havent produced any kind of music for more than a year.Are you saying things out of your imagination mate?Not to mention that they havent produced an uplifting tune for 2-3 years now.And Darma are still making this kind of music?I am really suprised if they still do.

All of the people who created this scene are away from it for many many years now,the only ones left are young people who discovered this kind of music when it was already dead musicwise and partywise.Do you see any parties happening in Athens or anywhere else?Do you see any releases apart one or two per year?I mean what exactly do you see that makes you think that this music is still alive?

And you asked me why i stopped being involved with this kind of music?Well i grew up (even though i havent been to the army,funny you mentioned that to another user by the way,i didnt know that you grow up when you go to the army),so i grew up and got involved with more mature and serious kinds of music and then i grew up even more and moved to other kinds of music too and soon i will grow up again and move to something different that will satisfy my need for real music.

Maybe its about time you grow up too my friend.

Hi there, i'm Alex from Greece,

I just came to join your lovely conv and maybe make some points about all this really "funny' conflict between MUSIC, but also between PEOPLE. Don't forget that both gernes of music have so much in common, ex. their birthtime and openminded people that looking to share ideas/love/respect and dance without even feel bad about their move!!!!

Ok enough with the intro...I'm in to all this Nitzhonot/psychedelic gao scene as long as i remember myself. I grew up with that music, surrounded by a bunch of people that never could stand this "noice". I guess that is something special and unique about are music that only those who are not "afraid to dance to a crowd" can understand.

Someone in here (i think DETOX) mentioned about production quality. Quality is not music my friend Detox, trust me...I'm also a big fun of quality, even the shitiest think if it's well produced can make the difference. But in the other hand i think that the oposite is something that you should think. Great structured music with intresting breaks that you are just stuck on your chair listening without even know where exactly you are, but with not a really impressive production. Althouth the production in Uplifting Trance in greece has end to something that for the greek standards never was before.

I can give you example with some of my tracks

The first is an Uplifting Trance track

And the other more Psychedelic structured track

Don't forget that you never let down the music that changed you mind and helped you to get through some weird stuff in your life

http://rapidshare.de/files/29625549/Zodiac...rance_.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/27957635/Zodiac...rance_.mp3.html

Peace to all the underground trance scene!

I can give you example with some of my tracks

The first is an Uplifting Trance track

And the other more Psychedelic structured track

Woww! i read again what i wrote...didn't want to wrote it that way (psonara) The last few words doesn't mean that i'm giving you examples of good production :P:P:P...I want you to understand that we all like to experiment with other gernes of music, and we are not kolimmenoi. We just don't forget our ROOTS

Sorry about that :S:S:S :P

Re sy rez den tithete thema prwsopikis epithesis sto ksana lew. oyte egw exw kati mazi sou.(kai to allo me to strato...uparxoun kai anavoles... :P ) apla koita nai exei parei pollu asximo dromo auti i mousiki. to kserw. den mporeis na les oti exei pethanei omws efoson yparxei mia kinisi apo thema paragwgis mousikis antrwpwn pou akoune kaita sxetika. den arpazomai alla se mia kouventa panta se pernei i katifora ksereis pos einai ;)

Detox. i know whatever u mentioned. and ive been there. with all that people.

kai opos eixe pei kai kapoia psuxi oloi itan "vara vero vara" kai goustarame. and all of a sudden...U ALL GREW UP.

And you asked me why i stopped being involved with this kind of music?Well i grew up (even though i havent been to the army,funny you mentioned that to another user by the way,i didnt know that you grow up when you go to the army),so i grew up and got involved with more mature and serious kinds of music and then i grew up even more and moved to other kinds of music too and soon i will grow up again and move to something different that will satisfy my need for real music.

pfff...so for u it was just a trend of your age or the years back then? what ever.U might have helped in any way but suddenly what? u all stoped? something must have happend. i ll keep my opinion of what that was for me.

as for the army. let me see u what are u going to say after that.

Cyberia everybody stopped for his own reasons.Party promoters dealing with this kind of music stopped because they had problems with the police and the club owners also didnt want to host such events (same thing with todays psy trance),the producers stopped making this kind of music because apart fun it didnt offer them anything else for their future since this was a really underground scene with no money or fame or progress at all,the labels stopped releasing because the people wouldnt buy this kind of music anymore,the young people grew up and discovered new things and in general people and times changed,what happened with uplifting in Athens happened also with Hard Dance in UK,happened also in the Netherlands with Happy Hardcore and even happening today to many countries with psychedelic trance.Things change and you must accept that and move on,memories are a nice thing but they are past and you really should move on to something more constructive.

And just to let you know the reason i personally moved away from this kind of music is not the lack of fame or money ofcourse,i didnt and still dont need the money from music and concerning fame well like i already said i was involved in a lot of tracks back then but not even once i asked anyone to put my name on any credits on any cd,i guess that if i wanted to be famous my name would be all over the place and i would also accept to dj on various parties at which i was asked to do so,i guess i am too shy for all this shit and prefer to stay and work in the backround with my friends.SO THE ONE AND ONLY REASON I MOVED AWAY FROM THIS MUSIC IS PROGRESS.I woke up one day and discovered that this music couldnt keep my interest high,uplifting hadnt anything new to offer me and i also didnt have anything new to offer to it,on the other side though i discovered new kinds of music like psy trance,progressive trance,ambient,lounge,chill out and even pop music that sounded amazing to my ears and created new feelings inside me,a whole new world was out there for me to discover with more quality,more variety and more things to do with it,just like someone who drives a Fiat is very happy when he can drive an Audi me i was very happy to move from one kind of music to another one which could offer me and to which i could also offer a lot more.

I call it progress,some people call it evolution,some others maturity,no matter how you call it its a great situation/feeling and i advice you to pursue it too.

Let the dead rest and spend more time with the living around you ;)

Pfff detox if u think that this is evolution uU hadnt gron up. All of us and i mean ALL heard all of these gernes of music. i am addicted with uplifting but that doesnt mean that i wouldnt here other gernes. i also hear hip hop,house,RnB,Happy House and lots of others. but i believe that the energy end the felling im geting from Upl. cant be brought to me by any other kind. So thats why i believe im much more mature to my choises. i lived all the Uplifting trance scene from its beginings. the only difference is that kids now days have everything that they can choose from and listen to. Its much more mature to say that i have everything and do what i like than i just woke up and change my tatses in music. we still exist. and u ll see that it will not sheest. I say this. Go to WWW.UPLIFTINGTRANCE.TK and down load the videos (it's-Uplifting Trance/Uplifting Videos topic) from nowadays uplifting trance parties just because u (or someone else dont remember) ask to talk with evidence.

Guest Rezwalker

another one quote from upliftingtrance.tk

Cyberia : "A re negous etsi..! na sou pw tin alitheia kapoioi exoun endiaferthei gia tin Upl apo ekei mesa. aytoi tin katadikazoun einai 2 malakes. o enas apo thess o allos peiraiwtis. oloi oi ksenoi goustaroun. eleos. "

translation : go ahead negous! to be honest everybody has interest about uplifting from psynews but they are against uplifting only 2 assholes. 1 from thess and the other from piraeus, everybody (lol) in the world likes uplifting...pity....

thanx a lot cyberia :)

so your sources is just greek labels  :lol:

hey man are u kidding me? i know very well that there are (some) releases in athens!

if u want to prove me something about releases just use international sources like psyshop and not ONLY greek labels

so with your logic there is a genre in scene, because 2-3 labels in athens are still release some compilations. it's ok. u can fool your self as much as u want.

u know very well ,as DETOX said , these releases are popular ONLY in athens and especially to kids. nowhere on planet. sorry i don't have nothing against u, but u like it or not, this style is dead and its still (?) alive only in your city..not even to israel.

so with your logic if notis sfakianakis has release a cd in greece that means there is an international popular genre..ok! whatever..

588970[/snapback]

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but here in Belgium there are stile quite a few people who really enjoy this music :P