Uplifting Trance

i can't agree that the greek uplifting (uplifting sketo an ksana dw th leksh trance apo dipla tha se vrisw)  is better...

man thats how this music is called.

Lost Buddha thanks for ur support. I like this music and stay here to support it with lots of other not just 100-200 "kids"...

DETOX Posted Aug 13 2006, 08:18 PM

Nitzhonot is dead for more than 4 years now in both Israel and Greece where it used to be famous.Today just a bunch of kids (with the full meaning of the expression) is involved with it in Greece but we are not talking for more than 100-200 people.

The israeli stuff was good and closer to goa trance i guess but when the Greeks got involved then the whole thing got ridiculus with all those cheesy melodies,funny samples and amateur production skills.We had couple of good greek producers like Cyan for example but the majority was kids who wanted to become famous in a night and show off to their friends.

Early stuff from people like Holymen,Astrix,Luminus,Destination and Zotrax were great tracks indeed and became very famous in many countries around the world with Israel and Greece being the Nitzhonot capitals of the world.

Anyway this style of music is long gone and i guess it will not be missed to many people,i had loads of fun with it around 1998-1999 but today listening to this music makes me laugh,i mean you really got to listen how they used the kick and bass back in those times heh.

UPLIFTING TRANCE is not dead. Israelis were the people that distroyied that music with the traditional music transfered and re instumented into uplifting trance music. too much touberleki and karamouza. man im sure u havent heard some latests tracks of Greek uplifting melodic Trance. Try not to be so aggresive. but im sure that u vgazeis polu holi. I remember u people from the isratrance forums.

LOST BUDDAH No im not Nikos Chrysoulakis from Cyan. Im Nikos Ioannou. Cyberia. I m another Composer. What exactly do u want me to upload for u? i ve already uploaded some tracks heres another link to rapidshare for 2 new demos of mine.

http://rapidshare.de/files/28820938/Resurr..._demo2.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/25497635/test_1.mp3.html

see ya...!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rezwalker

UPLIFTING TRANCE is not dead.

588528[/snapback]

can u show me uplifting releases from any source (e.x psyshop, saikosounds)

after 2002 till now? :rolleyes:

Guest Elysium

Early stuff from people like Holymen

yeah especailly the music they totally ripped off like my music and Man With No name. And then trying to hide it by calling it other names ;)

cyberia just dont pay attention to bad comments , make what u feel man , i love nitzhonot , feel your ways , and if the others dont do it , good , it makes u even more special , really man im telling u what i do , i dont care if people think my music is crap , and if my stuff annoys the hell out of them , good at least my music did something to them B)

Quote from isra-trance

""Nizhonot" = The cheesy, pretty simple and happy Goa-trance, the most famous Nizhonot producer is Holy Men"

Ive got some of those tracks, will listen to it but can u be more specific with playlist?

Cyb- u know already.. just zip it

Buddha- who was first space buddha or you? Lots of buddhas in trance.. :)

http://www.discobole.gr/product.asp?pid=94540

check also: www.unicorn-music.net

And after 2002 there lots of compilations that now are not advertised like Transistance 7,8,9,10,11 (DR)

Cospiracy 1,2 (Unicorn)

Trilogy (Unicorn)

Uplifting Expirience 1,2 (DR)

Melodic Morning 5 (DR)

Shivalia Danz 1,2,3 (Sunrain)

and more that had none advs...

As u can see there are several comps and Kanelis From Discobole told me that Transistance 12 is on the way. Im sending him 2 tracks. and epxecting Consiracy 3 From Unicorn Records and Nikos Miamis.

If u dont like this music dont listen to it. just respect it as a Trance gerne.

Guest Rezwalker

http://www.discobole.gr/product.asp?pid=94540

check also: www.unicorn-music.net

And after 2002 there lots of compilations that now are not advertised like Transistance 7,8,9,10,11  (DR)

Cospiracy 1,2  (Unicorn)

Trilogy (Unicorn)

Uplifting Expirience 1,2 (DR)

Melodic Morning 5 (DR)

Shivalia Danz 1,2,3 (Sunrain)

and more that had none advs...

As u can see there are several comps and Kanelis From Discobole told me that Transistance 12 is on the way. Im sending him 2 tracks. and epxecting Consiracy 3 From Unicorn Records and Nikos Miamis.

If u dont like this music dont listen to it. just respect it as a Trance gerne.

588812[/snapback]

so your sources is just greek labels :lol:

hey man are u kidding me? i know very well that there are (some) releases in athens!

if u want to prove me something about releases just use international sources like psyshop and not ONLY greek labels

so with your logic there is a genre in scene, because 2-3 labels in athens are still release some compilations. it's ok. u can fool your self as much as u want.

u know very well ,as DETOX said , these releases are popular ONLY in athens and especially to kids. nowhere on planet. sorry i don't have nothing against u, but u like it or not, this style is dead and its still (?) alive only in your city..not even to israel.

so with your logic if notis sfakianakis has release a cd in greece that means there is an international popular genre..ok! whatever..

I just added this information in another topic, when I saw this topic. Maybe Cyberia can give reactions on it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In fact, yes, Nitzhonot music can be divided into two sub-categcories.

First of al, we have the real old Nitzhonot stuff, the music that invaded the clubs in Israel during 1998 and 1999 and dried out after this period. Think of guys like Syntezia aka Stargate, Iceman, the first two Cyan albums, Holymen, Eyal Barkan & Oren Barkan aka Reverse Psychology, D-Zager, Syndrome, old Astrix, Luminus, Kintaro,...

Before Nitzhonot died entirely in 2000, it managed to escape to Greece, where it saw a new birth under the name of 'Uplifting'. This music stands further from Goa Trance than Nitzhonot, as the oriental melodies fall away completely. A typical Uplifting track contains heroic, epic, over-the-top-cheezy- melodies that are often linked with ancient Greek myths (that's why people often refer to it as the 'Hellenistic style'), a fat pulsating laser-bass and apart from that, not much (: ...

Heroes in this scene are Darma, Lennox, Star Children, Zodiac, Oxydow, x-Men, Dementia, Zillion, Mendark...

But it seems that, although Uplifting staid steady until 2004, this music is disappearing too. In 2005, the last official compilation came out under the name of Transistance 11, and it was only a mediocre success. Uplifting still gets some attention in Athens and in Bulgaria, but the scene mainly has gone "underground", ore "dead". Cyan quit the scene in 2003 after a last album, for example.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In every case, I'm happy to hear more Uplifting sounds! Cyberia, please, go on! I enjoyed your track on the last Transistance compilation! Don't let the scene die completely!

Nitzhonot/uplifting its the most similar genre to goa in trance scene,deep spacey melodies and powerfull basslines just like real goa

Nitzhonot-----Goa--------------------------------------------------------neopsytrance :P

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...BCD18003B0BF814 this track is from a nitzho compilation but it if u ask someone that doesnt know what nitzho is, he will classify this track as goa..this proves nitzho/uplifting is goa with much more power and sometimes with some happy(cheesy if u want)melodies :rolleyes:

is, he will classify this track as goa..this proves nitzho/uplifting is goa with much more power and sometimes with some happy(cheesy if u want)melodies :rolleyes:

589016[/snapback]

+ less psychedelia[in my opinion] + cheaper production/sound +less layers/simpler music...

Guest Rezwalker

Nitzhonot/uplifting its the most similar genre to goa in trance scene,deep spacey melodies and powerfull basslines just like real goa

Nitzhonot-----Goa--------------------------------------------------------neopsytrance :P

589016[/snapback]

of course! no doubt :P haha

@ Divine

the track you sent has some similarities with goa, but i would classify as nitz heheh because of melodies[some of them might be found in goa, but not used in the same way],lead used , and most of all.. the kick and the changes in kick's pitch during loads etc...

+ less psychedelia[in my opinion] + cheaper production/sound +less layers/simpler music...

589018[/snapback]

i agree in general is more cheaper production because its more underground music..there are also many goa projects with cheaper productions ..the first i remember is asia 2001 anyway i dont care i like it a lot.

Maybe it is more simpler music but i prefer simpler music with deep melodies instead of pseudo psychedelic music with lots of weird sounds completely desorganized with no melodies like neo psytrance ;)

In fact, yes, Nitzhonot music can be divided into two sub-categcories.

First of al, we have the real old Nitzhonot stuff, the music that invaded the clubs in Israel during 1998 and 1999 and dried out after this period. Think of guys like Syntezia aka Stargate, Iceman, the first two Cyan albums, Holymen, Eyal Barkan & Oren Barkan aka Reverse Psychology, D-Zager, Syndrome, old Astrix, Luminus, Kintaro,...

Before Nitzhonot died entirely in 2000, it managed to escape to Greece, where it saw a new birth under the name of 'Uplifting'. This music stands further from Goa Trance than Nitzhonot, as the oriental melodies fall away completely. A typical Uplifting track contains heroic, epic, over-the-top-cheezy- melodies

Up to here its all true.

that are often linked with ancient Greek myths (that's why people often refer to it as the 'Hellenistic style')

And thats not... we just have melodies. Thats Why we call it Melodic Uplifting Trance. Thanxxx agneton...

Rezwalker do i have to remind u that u also live in Greece? This music is also still alive in Thesaloniki. believe me. ANd my answer if i consider it as a gerne..YES. Its what ive been telling u. That u dont know much about music at all. and espesially for this music. If u did u would know that both DR and Unicorn R. Cooperates With labels in Israel and all over Europe.

Syntezia aka Stargate, Iceman, the first two Cyan albums, Holymen, Eyal Barkan & Oren Barkan aka Reverse Psychology, D-Zager, Syndrome, old Astrix, Luminus, Kintaro,... names like these and many more started this music. and we just keep it going. Ill tell u ones morre. If u dont like it dont listen to it. give as a break and do something else with your time. asxolisou me ton Paok re paidi mou kalutera...

Guest Rezwalker

Rezwalker do i have to remind u that u also live in  Greece? This music is also still alive in Thesaloniki. believe me. ANd my answer if i consider it as a gerne..YES. Its what ive been telling u. That u dont know much about music at all. and espesially for this music. asxolisou me ton Paok re paidi mou kalutera...

589090[/snapback]

so this "music" is alive in thessaloniki? :lol::lol: u better talk for your city i know very well what's going in my city...and if u don't have something serious to say stop the personal attacks...i know that trick when someone has nothing serious to answer!

for your information in thessaloniki not happend EVEN 1 uplifting party. uplifting=athens.

as for your comment about if i know much about music im still laughing :lol: thanx for that :) probably u dont realise that u involved with crap style who is dead 5 years now..

personally i dont have problem! but even if you are talented dont expect to contract in international label cause this crap is popular ONLY in your city. and finally if someone here has no idea for music is you..not because i say so..but because u involved wwith dead style.

p.s kai mh mou les emena me ti na asxolithw xamoutzh...egw den hthela na se prosvalw.

hthela na sou tonisw oti xaneis thn wra sou...asxoleise me ena eidos pou mono ekei pou zeis einai dhmofiles. entaksei den trexei tpt..profanws eisai pitsirikos..tha matheis megalonontas :)

a kai pou eisai..epeidh emena maresei na milaw me epeixhrhmata...an exeis @@ shkwse twra to thlefwno kai pare 2310242494 (einai to koryfaio trance shop sthn thess since 1993) kai rwthse ekei ta paidia an einai alive ayth h patata sthn thessaloniki. cheers kserola.