Elysium aka Yoman/E.P./SOLO/...

Tox

The first time ever I have a negative experience with buying something from another Psynews-member !!

He offered some albums I was interested in for sale under yet another alias this time "Yoman"

He asked me to transfer the money (35€) first, which I did.

Then after some weeks, still no cd's.

First he claimed he had no time *edited out since Elysium wants this to be private* Some time later, still no cd's, he then claimed he had had some packages returned by the Post Office because of a mix-up, but now everything would be fine.

Several weeks later, still no cd's & not even an answer to my PM's...

Much to my surprise Kristian makes a comeback to the Forum under yet ànother alias to start his thread "I'm Angry, very angry!"

I ask him about this matter publicly (but discrete) & he responds (very pissed off) that he didn't have the time to respond to my PM because *editet out since this is also private*.

Now being more than 2 months after I send him the money I'm fed up & ask him to return my money & just keep the cd's. He agrees saying that if the cd's arrive as he "expects them to do anytime soon" I just have to return the money to him...

More than a week later, still no money...

I'm really losing my patience now & tell him to just return my money.

He says he made the money transfer the day before...

Now yet another week later, guess what: still no money in my banc-account!

Well, is 35€ really worth all this fuss? It sure as hell is!

I've send stuff to ppl I never even heard of, who live on the other side of the world & everything has always gone according to plan. I've traded with many of you & I just wanted to express my disappointment that my first negative experience with trading EVER was caused by somebody we all know.

Of course it's a lot easier to complain about the scene going down the drain than it is to behave according to general terms of fairness!

PS: ofcourse I have all the PM's to back this up...

Edit by Tatsu: I've edited some stuff since Elysium wants this to be private. The story is still readable and edited reasons why the CDs haven't been send don't make a difference.

Guest Elysium

What a pile of c*** you have written there.

You got a lot of facts mixed up dude.

I am not even going to defend myself to such a personal arrogant and very rude post!

May I suggest you check your account again regulary? And I told you if you get the CD's then send the CD's back to me.. NOT the money.. I dont even want to do a deal with you anymore.

I have lost quiet a deal of money on you. First to send the CD's (with a discount on the shipping because you thought it was too expensive) and then a 2nd time when they got back to me. And also now 10 Euro (cheapest transfer so i did not loose even more money) for transfering the money back to you. All in all I lost 32 Euro on this "deal"... so dont even get me started. And I have answered every single pm you send me!

I am not hiding so ergo I got nothing to be shamed off. That's all i am going to say.

I got a few others to pay back too... One is Mars and the other is El Brujo and a third person. None of them have "flipped" out as you have. They are also getting their money back this week since they too did not recieve their packages..

So no I am not cheating anyone here as you indicate! If I was I would not even bother to reply here.

the only one who lost quite a lot of money on these deals is me. You lost nothing and I hope you are man enough to come here and tell when you recieved your money!

If you want, I post a screenshot to proof you have NOT transferred the money, at least not yesterday evening. Since every international money transfer has a unique number, just post mine here & I'll check it with SWIFT immediately. Can't be very difficult now can it?

Furthermore, I'd expect somebody of your age & experience to be able to send out a package in through the mail OR be able to make an international money-transfer.

None of those 2 resulted in me receiving anything & apparently I am not alone...

It's always "tomorrow", "this week", "next week" or "soon"

I can only congratulate the other 3 on their patience, but mine has run out after MONTHS of sh*t like this...

And about you accusing other ppl of "flipping out", I can only say: "Takes one to know one!"

Guest Elysium

If you want, I post a screenshot to proof you have NOT transferred the money, at least not yesterday evening. Since every international money transfer has a unique number, just post mine here & I'll check it with SWIFT immediately. Can't be very difficult now can it?

Furthermore, I'd expect somebody of your age & experience to be able to send out a package in through the mail OR be able to make an international money-transfer.

None of those 2 resulted in me receiving anything & apparently I am not alone...

It's always "tomorrow", "this week", "next week" or "soon"

I can only congratulate the other 3 on their patience, but mine has run out after MONTHS of sh*t like this...

And about you accusing other ppl of "flipping out", I can only say: "Takes one to know one!"

566301[/snapback]

I dont have to prove anything in public dude. I know i transfered the money. End of story! I do not post private account transactions to satisfy your sick need for public attention.

Please be my guest and continue your crusade in Public posting personal things about me and my life and about another topic and whatever name I have used in this forum..Things that got nothing to do with anything close to the issue!

Keep it up and I will surely draw back the money that I DID transfer and just sit tight and wait until you get your CD's... If you did not already get them ;)

Or deal with this in private without your personal attacks and faul language and immature public crusade that you have conducted not only this time around. If you treat me with respect I treat you with respect and you'll see I am a very reasonable person that are not at all out to cheat you or anyone else from your money!

This is the last comment I have to say about this. Keep it up and I will ignore you

Guest Elysium

I think this should be regulated in private dorms, this kind of stuff does NOT belong on a public forum... please close

566407[/snapback]

tatsu has made it very clear to me that her forum friend tox has done nothing wrong and that she will not lift a finger to do anything. Its common to bend the rules here for friends I guess. Rules which I believe does not accept personal attacks, public posting of private information told in confidence in private etc.

btw Tatsu did you talk this over with the other mods before you reacted to my report? ;)

From a moderation point of view, atleast this thread should be closed as it can emerge in total flamewars in just a matter of 2nds... but hey, im not a mod anymore. Favoritism should not be allowed either.

However, I am not accusing ANYONE (Tatsu) of favoritism... just to make that clear!

Me being favourised in this Forum is just too ridiculous for words.

Just ask Anoebis ;)

Kristian & Nemo being longtime friends however is a given fact.

The only thing that Tatsu PROBABLY said was that she had traded with me before & that she'd do it again cause I'm a trustworthy person, or something like that... Which e.v.e.r.y. single person I ever traded with will confirm!

How can you justify saying something like this:

"I dont have to prove anything in public dude. I know i transfered the money. End of story! I do not post private account transactions to satisfy your sick need for public attention."

I'm sorry, but since I'm still the one who has received no money or no cd's, I think it's up to you to prove that I'm lying. You know damnwell what you did or didn't do? Well, just produce some evidence then!

About this being resolved in public rather than in private: we started this trade in the beginning of MAY. On the contrary to what Kris claims I don't even hàve his personal e-mail... After about 2.5 MONTHS of trying to resolve this in private I'm fed up with this!

tatsu has made it very clear to me that her forum friend tox has done nothing wrong and that she will not lift a finger to do anything.  Its common to bend the rules here for friends I guess. Rules which I believe does not accept personal attacks, public posting of private information told in confidence in private etc.

btw Tatsu did you talk this over with the other mods before you reacted to my report? ;)

566411[/snapback]

Yes EP, I asked the other mods before I answered to your PM. They did agree to what I've said. I will close the topic because, as nemo said, since it seems to get into a flamewar and nothing more. Sort your stuff out with PMs!

But there is one thing I will say: if you trade CDs over this forum and your customers feel treated wrong, it's their good right to post a bad report here! I can't tell who did what during this trade (obviously); I can't tell who is right or not (obviously) but I'm not going to delete a bad report just because the seller is pissed about it.