herforder

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, sorry, i forgot the rieview!!!  :)

its a very nice track!!! but it left me still waiting for a peak!  :D

576475[/snapback]

yeah you are right,it doesnt really peak at all. But it gets you in a weirded out state of mind if you really listen to it! ;):)

Psytrance or Goa music can not or only very rarely make me cry. I listen to this stuff to be HAPPY, not to cry :D

I generally don't listen to music to cry actually.

But it's not that I don't cry to music at all ... it's just ... psytrance can for me actaully not achieve these deep emotions.

Mike Oldfield - Celtic Rain made me cry...

Guest Astro Cortex

I don't see how it's possible to cry to a goa/psy track, unless your cat is dying while it's playing, and then I would want to shut the music off.

581137[/snapback]

I totally agree. But then, I can't remember any piece of music making me cry. Ever. For me, emotional moments either result in "punkies" or nothing at all that I'm physically aware of. Hard to tell actually. I'd say electronic music triggers "abstract emotions" of some sort in me, that's how it should be. :)

Music just doesn't make me cry.

Life can.

Only if a song reminds me of a particularly bad time. Or I am in an already heightened emotional state would music bring me close.

I did drop a speaker on my foot once. That nearly made me cry too :( well it brought a tear to the eye anyway.

Music just doesn't make me cry.

Life can.

Only if a song reminds me of a particularly bad time. Or I am in an already heightened emotional state would music bring me close.

582916[/snapback]

Yes, me too. One particular Arovane track from Atol Scrap made me cry 10x more than I would have otherwise while some shit was going down in my life several years ago. Same with a particular Zero 7 track durinig a breakup some years ago.

I think the music that has brought me closest to crying for no reason other than the music itself (watery eyes but no tears) was Gorecki's Symphony No. 3, quite suitably called Symphony of Sorrowful Songs.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

what about your end of your page???????? your making an obsession my fridn, get a life

no but really, god have murphy on his souls? Poor you men, you like a fuckin kiddo. It cant be true?

:lol: