What Track makes you CRY?

herforder

I see that we will never find out what is WHEN WE DREAM all about... :rolleyes:

574029[/snapback]

Oh you will, when i´am not too lazy i will write the keys, i once started to write the melody but couldn´t made it the exact time and i thought you would know how the melody would look in FL studio, i didn´t figured it out how it would look exactly in FL and closed it without saving, til know i didn´t start to write the melody again, well i´am very lazy.

edit, too bad that i didn´t take a pic of the unfinished melody that i could show ya how the key would aktually look

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you will, when i´am not too lazy i will write the keys, i once started to write the melody but couldn´t made it the exact time and i thought you would know how the melody would look in FL studio, i didn´t figured it out how it would look exactly in FL and closed it without saving, til know i didn´t start to write the melody again, well i´am very lazy.

574129[/snapback]

I understand...lacyness indeed is a nasty thing. :ph34r:

i think like that too,if you look round yoi will foind my enthusiastic posts about the track!!!

celestial groove is not so deep and emotional as Buttefly trip. i think AP did a one of a kind song here.

573501[/snapback]

hehe funny how taste can be subjective and is related to a certain period of your life, as you said radi it reminds you the time you dicovered the genre.

As far as i am concerned the absolute emotional trance track is

SFX - Y-Salem in the compilation "A taste of Trust in Trance", indeed it is the 1st goa CD I purchased so it can explain... but i still think it is one of the most underrated track, it still makes me shiver sometimes so much it is simple but beautiful, the melody at the end is a pure beauty, the ending is perfect.

The other track which gives me such feelings is The muses rapt - Spiritual healing.

hehe funny how taste can be subjective and is related to a certain period of your life, as you said radi it reminds you the time you dicovered the genre.

As far as i am concerned the absolute emotional trance track is

SFX - Y-Salem in the compilation "A taste of Trust in Trance", indeed it is the 1st goa CD I purchased so it can explain... but i still think it is one of the most underrated track, it still makes me shiver sometimes so much it is simple but beautiful, the melody at the end is a pure beauty, the ending is perfect.

The other track which gives me such feelings is The muses rapt - Spiritual healing.

574374[/snapback]

I nver got whz Spiritual healing is liked bz so much people, i find the track of verz bad production qualitz and i can=t get the melodz, it isn=t emotional etc for me, just mz opinion. SFX is indeet killargh, thez were before Astral Projection and i can say that most best tracks from these guys are done in the SFX period. butterfly trip, we are controlling transmission etc etc. I don´t like butterfly trip because i didn´t knew the genre that time, i was in the genre, i discovered the track in 2004 in which it was already 10 years old, i indeet like it also because of the great remindings from that time but maybe the influence of butterfly trip gave me the feelings of which i have the memories, in many cases you have strong feelings because of the music, not because of the other things that happen, i can tell that i can´t imagine my life without trance.

I nver got whz Spiritual healing is liked bz so much people, i find the track of verz bad production qualitz and i can=t get the melodz, it isn=t emotional etc for me, just mz opinion. SFX is indeet killargh, thez were before Astral Projection and i can say that most best tracks from these guys are done in the SFX period. butterfly trip,

574473[/snapback]

I think your "y" key isnt working properly.

574374[/snapback]

If I was a cry baby this track would probably be the one to set me off, one of the most emotional pieces of music I have every heard.

I think your "y" key isnt working properly.

574476[/snapback]

Surely it must be that the key isn't working properly, it's so consistent & Y is so far from Z on the keyboard. Unless someone's just taking the piss!

A few others that bring tears to my eyes:

1. Deviant Species - Portal To Balojax... into: The Entrapment Of John Dory

2. FREq - Strange Attractor

3. Klopfgeister - Luminosity

4. Hydro Generator - Evolution

5. n3xu5 - Nasa 60 Seconds

6. Quadra - Space Flights

7. Hydrophonic - A Place Like This

There's more, but that's enough for now. :P

I bet radi has around 50 people on psynews sending him music all the time. He'll never need buy music ever again!  :D

575346[/snapback]

Charlie i explained very much times why i usually don´t buy music from the internet, i don´t have an bank account with which i can buy online and am not allowed to use the one of my parents, there is no psytrance on local shops :( do you think i like to not buy the music and downloa dit instead? Well some tracks yes b not all, if i will finally have an bank account i will buy the music i love most to suppor thte artists i like ofcourse but now i can´t do anything.

Charlie i explained very much times why i usually don´t buy music from the internet, i don´t have an bank account with which i can buy online and am not allowed to use the one of my parents, there is no psytrance on local shops :( do you think i like to not buy the music and downloa dit instead? Well some tracks yes b not all, if i will finally have an bank account i will buy the music i love most to suppor thte artists i like ofcourse but now i can´t do anything.

575352[/snapback]

I wasn't having a go at you, but you know that anyway as I've sent you downloaded albums and tracks in the past.

Do I think you like not having to buy music? Yes! Who wouldn't! :P

oh no, you MUST check it out!! :)

if you have any trouble finding it contact me! ;)

575342[/snapback]

snowball i didn´t expect this, even if we have pretty similar tastes i had expeced some medicore track, this is realy awesome and very uniquie, i realy realy didn´t expect this, i realy expect some medicore or crap, no i see that we have indeet very similar tastes in music.

snowball i didn´t expect this, even if we have pretty similar tastes i had expeced some medicore track, this is realy awesome and very uniquie, i realy realy didn´t expect this, i realy expect some medicore or crap, no i see that we have indeet very similar tastes in music.

575728[/snapback]

what are you talking about?!?!

NOW I WANT THAT COOKIE TOO!!!!

Posted Image

snowball??? ;)

575728[/snapback]

that track is awsome isnt it!!!!

dont worry,if i take the time and upload a track,it means that its GOOD!!! ;):lol:

that track is awsome isnt it!!!!

dont worry,if i take the time and upload a track,it means that its GOOD!!! ;)  :lol:

575767[/snapback]

It's good and indeed it is a track that got its personality, i meant it is similar to no other track that i remember. Sounds old though and is a bit repetitive. Good track, nothing more :) (just my opinion).

:P

It's good and indeed it is a track that got its personality, i meant it is similar to no other track that i remember. Sounds old though and is a bit repetitive. Good track, nothing more :) (just my opinion).

575826[/snapback]

you shit stirrer!!! :P:P

joking man, evrybody has his opinion! :)