What Track makes you CRY?

herforder

No music makes me cry. I'm very touched by a lot of music but I've never been reduced to tears by any music.  <_<

571317[/snapback]

Indeed.

Those who are moved to tears by music should probably seek some sort of help. Emotional instability is an illness.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like macho behaviour, but indeed I always hold my tears, not to look weak or something. Gay, for me, is having a sexual preference for men, wich I have not. Nothing to do with being emotional.

571636[/snapback]

Your right. Im a big girl sometimes too. Soppy movies get me all teary eyed. I still cant watch ET without a few sniffs...

Your right. Im a big girl sometimes too. Soppy movies get me all teary eyed. I still cant watch ET without a few sniffs...

571638[/snapback]

you big Puff!! I bet you prance around in your house, singing "Im a little tea pot" aswell dont you! :P

*back on topic*

Psytrance, umm i havn't really come across anything that made me cry yet in that genre. but I have loads of non psy-trance songs that bring me to tears everytime

My top 3 are:

1)Sia-Breath Me (this song, reminds me of a lot memories good & bad of my past, its such a beautiful song cry without fail every time)

2)Des'ree-Kissing You

3)Source-You Got The Love (it was Sex & the citys final episode song I cry like a little girl when I hear it)

Actually, I think the lack of emotional expressions is an illness.

571627[/snapback]

I'm all for expressing emotion and don't like macho behaviour, but at the same time I worry about those who suffer from emotional instability. All to quickly they can go from simply crying to a certain piece of music to stabbing you in the eye with a fork.

I may have done so.... :unsure:

571669[/snapback]

dont worry OD, you secret is safe with me.

along with everything else Majoony has been telling me about your pink fluffy antics in the house ;)

i must go sleep now, tomorrow i will show you the graph with the used kyes in mfg when we dream adn also other tracks which you choose if the melody isn´t to complicated or not good hearable, astral stuff usually have loud melodies that it is easy for me to show you the keys of them, hallucinogen melodies are also easy to hear and show, melodies through distorded synths are a bit more difficult to recognice though but still possible.

567706[/snapback]

Still nothing radi..? As I understood it, you could the notes right away..

Justin Timberlake - Cry me a river

astral projection - butterfly trip

etnica - trip tonite

rivers of tears

573333[/snapback]

this is more than just a track, this track gave me so intensive feelings while i heard it first as no other track. This track is goa history, i can´t describe this track in words, it is probably the best track i know of any genre i know, maybe it is just me because i had very intensive feelings while discovering this track but i don´t think so, this track has something hipnotical, the only similar track i know to this is celestial groove which is the following track on the Trust in Trance 2 cd but it sn´t that great.

sooooo many emotional ones!

well some of my touching ones:

crop circles - lunar civilization

pleiadians - electra

etnica - history

green nuns - klunk

astral projection - when we dream there are no rules.. anything can happen (whateve ris the title, too late now to remeber)

unconscious collective - fluoristani transcendence (Colin i want MOOOOOOOORE like this!!! :P)

then there are too many to list..

Still nothing radi..? As I understood it, you could the notes right away..

572301[/snapback]

I formated my windows and am too lacy now to install FL Studio to aktually show you the notes, give me a free noteeditor and i´ll show ya them, no problem :P

this is more than just a track, this track gave me so intensive feelings while i heard it first as no other track. This track is goa history, i can´t describe this track in words, it is probably the best track i know of any genre i know, maybe it is just me because i had very intensive feelings while discovering this track but i don´t think so, this track has something hipnotical, the only similar track i know to this is celestial groove which is the following track on the Trust in Trance 2 cd but it sn´t that great.

573346[/snapback]

i think like that too,if you look round yoi will foind my enthusiastic posts about the track!!!

celestial groove is not so deep and emotional as Buttefly trip. i think AP did a one of a kind song here.

i think like that too,if you look round yoi will foind my enthusiastic posts about the track!!!

celestial groove is not so deep and emotional as Buttefly trip. i think AP did a one of a kind song here.

573501[/snapback]

Most people tell me that "people can fly" or "mahadeva" are astral projections best racks but i find them comerzial compared to this exceptional great killargh track.

Most people tell me that "people can fly" or "mahadeva" are astral projections best racks but i find them comerzial compared to this exceptional great killargh track.

573508[/snapback]

its unique, i cant compare it with othe astral tracks,no one comes close to the perfection of this track!!!

there are many goosebump tracks that just makes you go Mmm!, but it's just one track that made me cry out of pure joy, with tears running down my cheek.. and that is:

Filteria - Domestic Modulator