What Track makes you CRY?

herforder

radi - what a load of crap.

really.

the emotional scale you were talking about is a minor scale (and you seemed to mess it up somehow). play A minor. HEY! NO BLACK KEYS! :)

black keys or no, it all depends on your key. the same melody can be transposed to "black keys" and some gay shitty melody can be taken from "white only" to "black" keys.

not only that - most goa trace isn't even written on minor scales. a lot of eastern scales are used. :)

565982[/snapback]

to bad that i don´t know a site where we can download scores for fl studio from various tranceartists that i could show you that the melodies are aktually written in such scales, nothing is talking only about black keys, if you would look the pic you would see that there are white scales in my showed scale.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont remeber a track that made me cry... but what i remember:

once i la on an outdoor-goa-party in the sun with two girls i know.... one on the left side, one to my right side...

we lay on our bellys listening to the music...

the dj was playng "fly aragic - i see myself" and i looked to my right side...

guess what!

yes.... 1 bilion liters of tears and a huge smile...

the girls siad:"ITS SO BEAUTIFUL *sigh*"

never forget that scene :D

Nirvana -Where did you sleep last night (unplugged)

The Doors -The End

The Doors -I will never be untrue

The Stone Roses -I wanna Be Adored

Pearl Jam -Nothingman

Pearl Jam - Given to Fly

Pearl Jam -Black

Joan Baez -Wings

Green Day -Good riddance (time of your life)

Leaving on a jet plane -by Janis Joplin

radi - what a load of crap.

really.

the emotional scale you were talking about is a minor scale (and you seemed to mess it up somehow). play A minor. HEY! NO BLACK KEYS! :)

black keys or no, it all depends on your key. the same melody can be transposed to "black keys" and some gay shitty melody can be taken from "white only" to "black" keys.

not only that - most goa trace isn't even written on minor scales. a lot of eastern scales are used. :)

565982[/snapback]

Yep, was about to write it, but i wasn't 100% sure about. A minor, white keys only :D

Ofcourse man, without black keys it is impossible to make emotional music IMO, here´s a pic of the perfect scale for any emotional psychedelic trance, and not only for psychedelic trance, it is used in many emotional musics also:

Posted Image

Here´s what i mean, all good emotional goa trance is based on that scale, ofcourse there aren´t used all the notes but there aren´t used any keys which i didn´t mark.

564818[/snapback]

This definitely not true. And by the way, I really doubt that you can tell if a melody is played with black or white keys. That requires an ear that almost only very experienced musicians have.

This definitely not true. And by the way, I really doubt that you can tell if a melody is played with black or white keys. That requires an ear that almost only very experienced musicians have.

566713[/snapback]

Ofcourse i can, i don´t know how to show you that but i can recognise with which notes a melody is played.

i will add some more

ATHENA - CROTOPUS

YPSILON5 - VAST PLANET

RADIOTRANCE - PLASMA

THEY REALY MAKE ME CRY AND WHINE

567094[/snapback]

Don't whine mate!

whine

To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.

To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

Come on radi, now you've got a chance to prove you can. You can even choose another track if you want (but don't cheat)

567519[/snapback]

The problem is i can just show you with which keys it is played, i wanted show you how exaclty the melody would look in FL Studio but it is very difficult to get the right time because of the bad pianoroll, i also don´t have a very good feeling for the timing in the pianoroll in FL Studio, it isn´t a problem at all to show you the keys with which it is played.

Ofcourse i can, i don´t know how to show you that but i can recognise with which notes a melody is played.

566718[/snapback]

Okay let's try.. What keys are used in the lead melodyline in MFGs - When we dream?

566725[/snapback]

Come on radi, now you've got a chance to prove you can. You can even choose another track if you want (but don't cheat)

567519[/snapback]

The problem is i can just show you with which keys it is played, i wanted show you how exaclty the melody would look in FL Studio but it is very difficult to get the right time because of the bad pianoroll, i also don´t have a very good feeling for the timing in the pianoroll in FL Studio, it isn´t a problem at all to show you the keys with which it is played.

567524[/snapback]

And this is an explanation why you don't know what the guy asked you ? Come on man, you are so silly and you even have no idea how silly you sound, so either you are playing a game with us and as reger said maybe you are not even real, or at least give us SOME proof of your existence, like for example the question that has been posed to you... if you DO PRODUCE psytrance as you put in your profile, then give a straight answer to what Spiritual Carnage asked you, and don't give us silly, idiotic reasons why you can't guess what he asked you cause you are so proud around the knowledge you have about music. PROVE US YOU ARE REAL and stop making silly excuses all the time...so, once again : What keys are used in the lead melodyline in MFGs - When we dream?

And this is an explanation why you don't know what the guy asked you ? Come on man, you are so silly and you even have no idea how silly you sound, so either you are playing a game with us and as reger said maybe you are not even real, or at least give us SOME proof of your existence, like for example the question that has been posed to you... if you DO PRODUCE psytrance as you put in your profile, then give a straight answer to what Spiritual Carnage asked you, and don't give us silly, idiotic reasons why you can't guess what he asked you cause you are so proud around the knowledge you have about music. PROVE US YOU ARE REAL and stop making silly excuses all the time...so, once again : What keys are used in the lead melodyline in MFGs - When we dream?

567689[/snapback]

Seraph fu** off, you constadnly try to offend me and to talk bad to me, why, i didn´t say anything to you did i, so stop to offend my all the time you sucker.

Seraph fu** off, you constadnly try to offend me and to talk bad to me, why, i didn´t say anything to you did i, so stop to offend my all the time you sucker.

567699[/snapback]

Ok, now without 'offending' you, try to give a straight answer once... the question is still there...

For Radi :

What keys are used in the lead melodyline in MFGs - When we dream?

ok , just SHOW us the keys then, not exactly how the melody would look like.

For Radi :

567701[/snapback]

i must go sleep now, tomorrow i will show you the graph with the used kyes in mfg when we dream adn also other tracks which you choose if the melody isn´t to complicated or not good hearable, astral stuff usually have loud melodies that it is easy for me to show you the keys of them, hallucinogen melodies are also easy to hear and show, melodies through distorded synths are a bit more difficult to recognice though but still possible.

What kind of drugs skazi used in the lead melodyline is Skazi_-_psycho_killa_gEm.mp3_128kbps?

567705[/snapback]

Smack or cocaine for sure... :D

567689[/snapback]

the evil seed of paranoia has brought you to the other side aswell :ph34r: ...?

:P

For Radi :

567701[/snapback]

:lol:

When attending classical music theory etc classes there was the so-called Dictee..

aka Music Dictation

Not that easy, needs some practice..

In trance music melodies are rather simple and more predictable in a way, but it can be also harder because they are delayed/reverbed mixed with lots of other sounds/melodies etc..

So What keys are used in the lead melodyline in MFGs - When we dream? ?

No music makes me cry. I'm very touched by a lot of music but I've never been reduced to tears by any music. <_<