Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptiness

Rasmus Nøhr - Kysse Under Stjernerne

Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

Aha - Velvet

Radiohead - Karma Police

Julie Cruise - Falling

Skazi - Search And Destroy

i guessed this reaction USE SEARCH and THERE IS A TOPIC LIKE THAT

before that i replied to an old thread (the IMHO thread) and got a reaction like "you put this out of grave" or sumthin

i love you all :-D

maybe i should have titled the thread "do you any tracks like triptonite that makes me cry"? ;-)

MY BIG FAT GEEK SORRY

i guessed this reaction USE SEARCH and THERE IS A TOPIC LIKE THAT

before that i replied to an old thread (the IMHO thread) and got a reaction like "you put this out of grave" or sumthin

i love you all :-D

maybe i should have titled the thread "do you any tracks like triptonite that makes me cry"? ;-)

MY BIG FAT GEEK SORRY

564109[/snapback]

Don't be offended. The place is filled with animals. They can smell freshmen blood :o

There is so much stuff that makes my cry man, but i will start with the ones which make me most cry, and yeah, welcome to the forum! These are not in Particular order, i write just which first comes to my mind.

Hallucinogen:

Fluoro Neuro Sponge, Sharling Black Mabel, Gamma Goblins, Gamma Goblins Part 2, LSD, Dark Magus, Trancespotter, Shamanix, Shamanix RMX, Solstice, Spike, Angelic Particles, Astral Pancakes, Jana (Hallucinogen RMX), Orphic Thrench, Orphic Resonance, Magik, LSD (Live mix), Demention, Space Pussy, Southsayer, Synthesizzler, Thugs in Tye Dye, Deranger, Alpha Centauri, Shpongle - Vapour Rumours, Are you Shponlged, The day turned to night, The sixth revelation

Space Trib:

In the Hands of the Shaman (with Simon Posford)

Charlie have i choosen well?

Astral Projection:

Kabalah, Mahadeva, Mahadeva 96 RMX, Mahadeva 99 RMX, The Feelings, Utopia, Utopia RMX, Free Tibet, Free Tibet (Free Spirit RMX), Aurora Borealis, Radial Blur, People can Fly, Still dreaming, Englihtened Evolution, Chaos, The Nexus, Dancing Galaxy RMX, Butterfly Trip, Celestial Groove, Ioniced, No one ever dreams, liquid sun, soundform, soundform RMX, The time began with the universe, The time began with the universe (another time RMX) SFX - Different Atmosphere, Solid electronics, Live on Mars, Still on mars, the sleeper must be awake

MFG

Experience, When we dream, Mistic down, Ioniced, shape the future, the prophecy, magnetic activity, New Horizon, Hypnoticed, New kind of world, alien´s Land

There are way more from simon Posford etc but i can´t remember now.

hey are you the artist man with no name or did you just choose this Nickname because you like man with no name?

564210[/snapback]

I doubt it very much that MWNN would be a memeber on any forum ........ sorry radi. :(

Track(s) that bring me to tears eh?

They're a chosen few:

1. ProSect - Invasion

2. Hallucinogen - LSD (live mix)

3. Space Monkey - Megalomania

4. Electric Universe - Morning Star

5. Highpersonic Whomen - Piece Of Cake

Also, most tracks from Tegma & P.O.T.S (for personal reasons) :P

Nice thread. There was a whole lot of songs that made me cry up until a several years ago. It's a shame that very few new songs succedes in that. I don't know is the music today that crappy or I just outgrew this genre of music. I hope it's the first one. Anyway, my favourites:

Power Source - Granada

Power Source - Vorlan

Chi - A.D. - Astral Warrior

Electric Universe - Meteor

Electric Universe - Electronic Pulsation

Astral Projection - Kabalah

Juno Reactor - Mars

MFG - Magnetic Activity

Ominus - Toxic BrainWaves

S.U.N. Project - At The Edge of Time

S.U.N. Project - The Awakening

Do these tracks make you cry any time you listen to them??

Radi you must be in tears constantly, so many tracks.

Electric Universe - The Bomb brought tears of rage!!! :angry: