Doobius

Guest antic

Guest antic

This guy is amazing! I sold him all 3 parts of Colours of Shiva for certain price, that I thought was fair. Everything went smoothly, but when he received the CDs he wrote to me that he was really surpirsed, because he thought it's only 3 CDs, and he got 6 CDs!

So he decided that he'll send me 50% bonus of the original price!!!

I got the cash today and I can't express how incredibly grateful I am for this. My stupid eBay addiction clears my pockets, so I won't deny every money is welcome, but I would never expect that :) :)

Thanks a lot Jon! You're the best!!! :)

Now that's really nice and sweet, guess he gets the price for the "buyer of the month".

Guest antic

Now that's really nice and sweet, guess he gets the price for the "buyer of the month".

And he's from Switzerland too, so you can be double proud :)

Looks like there's a lot of nice people in the land of cheese, watches & Milka ;):D

Now, lets point fingers and laugh at antic. :lol:

I sold them because:

- I got all of those CDs on original TIP Records releases, and

- I needed space on the shelves for new buys,

:P;)

Awesome! We have some really nice people here...

Doobies pulling this stunt...

Faze + Jikkenteki giving out free stuff...

Awesome! :)

Btw Antic, if you haven't already, you should put this in Doobius' feedback thread...

/DP

This guy is amazing! I sold him all 3 parts of Colours of Shiva for certain price, that I thought was fair. Everything went smoothly, but when he received the CDs he wrote to me that he was really surpirsed, because he thought it's only 3 CDs, and he got 6 CDs!

So he decided that he'll send me 50% bonus of the original price!!!

I got the cash today and I can't express how incredibly grateful I am for this. My stupid eBay addiction clears my pockets, so I won't deny every money is welcome, but I would never expect that :) :)

Thanks a lot Jon! You're the best!!! :)

562517[/snapback]

My pleasure... :):D Thanks for your kind remarks! I have always tried my best to be as open, honest and kind as possible. Maybe I sound like a pretentious hippy, but this world has enough ungrateful, unkind and wretched people as it is. And maybe my attitude has led me to a position where I am low down in the world of status and jobs, but I'd rather lead a humble life than an overrated and arrogant one.

And he's from Switzerland too, so you can be double proud :)

Looks like there's a lot of nice people in the land of cheese, watches & Milka ;):D

562728[/snapback]

I feel I should point out that I am originally South African... and that has more than just a little to do with my attitude and temperament. I've only been in the land of cheese, chocolates and trains for a year now.

I feel I should point out that I am originally South African... and that has more than just a little to do with my attitude and temperament. I've only been in the land of cheese, chocolates and trains for a year now.

563435[/snapback]

it have done you good :D

JJ is an amazing person indeed. He donated a logo to our label :) We are currently working on diffren variants of how to put the text around it, and diffrent colours etc.

I cant express how thankful I am for this, since we are at a startup for the label!! :) Excellent design if you ask me, the best logo we could ever get!!!!

Here is an example for what it MIGHT look like in the end:

Posted Image

JJ: YOU ARE KILLLLLAAARRRFGGGHHHHH!!!! :D

Oh by the way, everyone I have shown this to, really thought the original coloring and the logo should be as it is now... so we might go with the original and keep the white background :) We will seeeeeee :)

Love and Light his way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Posted Image

Oh by the way, everyone I have shown this to, really thought the original coloring and the logo should be as it is now... so we might go with the original and keep the white background :) We will seeeeeee :)

566817[/snapback]

It looks great, but it should have been BLACK background... :P

Oi Doob ! I KNOW that you will enjoy in those 6 CD's more than with any other compilations around... TRIP OUT MAN ! ;)

566788[/snapback]

Yeah, there's some quality music on these cds. Antic was good to pass them on to me. I wish I had time to trip out. ;) That would be sweet. I can't wait for November and my holidays. There's gonna be loads of goodies on the menu... :D