Power Source is back!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello co-members! I have visited the hommega website, and I was surprised to see from which artist comes the track of month: Power Source! :o You can download for free his newest track here

I know he came back a few months ago for the collaboration with Ejekt from Phonokol, but this production is Power Source at 100%. I don't know if there is a second album planned on hommega or phonokol, and if the project consists in Shahaf Shwarzmann alone or with the former members, Nati Bit & Nati Mishali.

But after listened the track "Get on top", I don't know if this comeback is really a good thing...

I let u judge it by yourself. Please, give me then your opinions about this ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well

if to judge this track on it's own - as modern hommegaish fullon, then it's preety good. really good.

if you compare it to his old material then it'll probably be "omg this sux0rz!!!1111". :)

but it's still a cool track.

Guest Cosmogenesis

oh my god... This is a total disaster, the vocals are terrible, and it's so cliché full on, I'm so dissapointed... :( Luckely they can't destroy their old fantastic music! :)

Edit: It's Anoebis

561258[/snapback]

I'm glad to see that I'm not the one to find this track "aw-full". I will never compare it with Power Source amazing older works, Granada, Goaway or Vorlan! :)

viva full on :P

killargh vivargh!

what a crap <_<

HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go back int he dust Power Source!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same happened here

:(<_<

oh my god... This is a total disaster, the vocals are terrible, and it's so cliché full on, I'm so dissapointed... :( Luckely they can't destroy their old fantastic music! :)

Edit: It's Anoebis

561258[/snapback]

what did you expected? There is just one artist who still don´t make awful fullon killargh dancefloor shit, SIMON POSFORD, i can´t believe that everyone makes the same bullshit over and over again, if you want listen good music again wait for the third hallucinogen album, some day it will be out. I don´t expect any good releases from all the oldschol groups anymore, i didn´t like powersource so much though but they had some good tunes.

for your sake i hope simon posford will also make a cheesy full-on album in the near future, that would be a damn good laugh for me... but i know you will defend him.. hey maybe he's gay... that will make you throw his albums away won't it?

for your sake i hope simon posford will also make a cheesy full-on album in the near future, that would be a damn good laugh for me... but i know you will defend him.. hey maybe he's gay... that will make you throw his albums away won't it?

561560[/snapback]

he isn´t gay, how i know he had an brasilian girlfriend or still has so he is hetro, he probably likes skinny girls like i do.

for your sake i hope simon posford will also make a cheesy full-on album in the near future, that would be a damn good laugh for me...

561560[/snapback]

Don't hold your breath. Gods are only capable of brilliance.

Don't hold your breath. Gods are only capable of brilliance.

561586[/snapback]

:lol: for a moment i forgot that he is GOD yes... KIIILLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH Only S. Posford will never make shitty music! NEVARGH!11EINS

what did you expected? There is just one artist who still don´t make awful fullon killargh dancefloor shit, SIMON POSFORD, i can´t believe that everyone makes the same bullshit over and over again, if you want listen good music again wait for the third hallucinogen album, some day it will be out. I don´t expect any good releases from all the oldschol groups anymore, i didn´t like powersource so much though but they had some good tunes.

561507[/snapback]

posford was on that bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so now everyone is full on :lol:

he isn´t gay, how i know he had an brasilian girlfriend or still has so he is hetro, he probably likes skinny girls like i do.

561585[/snapback]

Nope, he's definitely gay. The Brazilian was a tranny. :D

I've also heard that Simon occasionally likes to have a good time with farm animals....on the receiving end.

Anyways, the next Hallucinogen album will definitely be pop-full-on. He's co-producing it with Yahel (his current gay lover) and they are going to call it:

Yahellucinogen

Get ready for teh killargghh!

Nope, he's definitely gay.  The Brazilian was a tranny. :D

I've also heard that Simon occasionally likes to have a good time with farm animals....on the receiving end.

Anyways, the next Hallucinogen album will definitely be pop-full-on.  He's co-producing it with Yahel (his current gay lover) and they are going to call it:

Yahellucinogen

Get ready for teh killargghh!

562152[/snapback]

:lol:

oops...