Nerd music: "The Karaethon Cycle"

Veracohr

I know very few people, real life or online, who know anything about psytrance or goa (in fact, only one in real life), so I have to be honest and say that I'm a little intimidated asking for a review of a song of mine on a board full of psytrance fans.

I feel like a virgin taking off her clothes for the first time in front of the love of her life. :P

This is my second psytrance song. I could submit my first one for review as well, but I'm in the middle of revising it. This is a revised version of this song:

The Karaethon Cycle (Tarmon Gaidon Version)

I know very few people, real life or online, who know anything about psytrance or goa (in fact, only one in real life), so I have to be honest and say that I'm a little intimidated asking for a review of a song of mine on a board full of psytrance fans.

I feel like a virgin taking off her clothes for the first time in front of the love of her life.  :P

This is my second psytrance song. I could submit my first one for review as well, but I'm in the middle of revising it. This is a revised version of this song:

The Karaethon Cycle (Tarmon Gaidon Version)

561022[/snapback]

This is good dude. I like that you change up the key and structure throughout the track. Too much music in this category is so monotonous. It sounds like you have a good amount of musicianship :) Good work! I look forward to more of your tunes.

C'mon peeps...bring some more reviews to the table.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow... I listened the whole Anamnesis album on your site and love it (this track here is also great)... really damn good work and like Symphoid said you have 'a good amount of musicianship' !!

Hehe.. some of the tracks actually reminds me of old Hallucinogen!

More, more, more..... !!!

:):oB):wub::wub: