Reefer Decree new album

Tatsu

My gf got a copy from the Reefer Decree album from a friend and even when it is progressive we immediately fell in love with it. We've both ordered an original copy and now I'm looking for more! I really like this kind of melodic and also psychedelic progressive. It doens't sound like the "normal" psy-progressive I know, it doesn't use the oh so well-known sounds but sounds rather fresh and contains uplifting melodies. So what similar albums can you recommend? I especially like track Nr. 9.

yeah good stuff for sure,maybe some earlier Refeer Decree stuff.maybe not as melodic as this one but the fat,funky and groovy atmospheres can be found in some earlier stuff ,Fabel does this good as well.

Artist: Reefer Decree

Name of album: I don't know, something like Point Of You or something?

Sampels: Go to Saikosounds and look for yourself... They only have two albums out so you should easily be able to find them.

I mean, how cruel is to love something even when its progressive

561842[/snapback]

Why? At least I'm open to new styles... (sorry, don't really get the joke)

Why? At least I'm open to new styles... (sorry, don't really get the joke)

561843[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Tas you are such a sweetheart....

I'm not saying that progressive is something you shouldn’t love.

Simply because I really do love progressive psytrance.

So, I just said that, to point it out how cruel it did sound to me. That sentence…Its like when you say something like this…”She is really beautiful even for an Asian girl."

Do you see? No?

I know… I’m an idiot.

I’m sorry :(

:rolleyes:

Tas you are such a swetheart....

I'm not saying that progressive is something you shouldn’t love.

Simply because I really do love progressive psytrance.

So, I just said that, to point it out how cruel it did sound to me. That sentence…Its like when you say something like this…”She is really beautiful even for an Asian girl."

Do you see? No?

I know… I’m an idiot.

I’m sorry :(

561846[/snapback]

Ok, now I see what you mean! :) But I don't like to get my statement compared to the one about the Asian girl. Simply because I wouldn't say something like that about a person... But it was a good alligory to show me what you are about. And you are not an idiot!! :)

Just wanna point out that most comments about full-on are way ruder thany mine about progressive, so I guess you have to take that... ;)