A real live act!

thebadtrip

cool video

for that he's improvising he deserves even more respect!

this is awesome, my fucking school don´t allow my to produce such music because of the lack of time and here in Germany i have a lack of inspiration so i have no good ideas how to produce the music :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

oh my!! now that is uber psychedellic and uber old school talented :) this has made me happy B) am flicking my iPod over to my old school acid techno playlist :D

Guest Astro Cortex

In a arpeggio he was doing I thought he used the same keys as hallucinogen or juno reactor

Weird.

and great

559049[/snapback]

There's definitely some Namlook in there as well. And perhaps a bit of Ed Wynne.

Fantastic stuff :D

Nah;

I just found this URL somewhere.. but I thought you guys would like it.

I found it very cool... not too much of that music going on nowadays I believe.. not even in festivals in Europe or am I mistaken?

this is awesome, my fucking school don´t allow my to produce such music because of the lack of time and here in Germany i have a lack of inspiration so i have no good ideas how to produce the music :)

559334[/snapback]

Or maybe you have no talent or musical education?

Great improvisation from the moot booxle guy. never seen somebody play those psyish kind of melodies two-handedly.