What are your currently least anticipated albums?

Here are mine:

Space Cat VS Alien Project - Hear The Noise /Spun Records

01. LIFE LIKE A VISION

02. HEAR THE NOISE

03. SPACE JAM (GMS REMIX)

04. TRAFFIC

05. SHOKATA

06. THE PURIST

07. TRICK TRACK

08. PSYCHEDELIC ADVENTURE (REMIX)

09. BACK TO THE FUTURE

I wonder will they be able to top the previous bore fest. I also wonder will it be worse than the new Infected Mushroom album

Domestic - Art making machine (HOMmega - HMCD49)

It could be good, but with collaborators such as Black & White, X-noiZe, Space Cat and Wrecked Machines and really outstandingly generic samples on the Hom-Mega site i shouldn't really hope for much.

That's it so far.

05. SHOKATA

558852[/snapback]

Ahahah, I've just realised name of the track ! :lol:

I mean, this track alone, even without listening already gives you the clue how wrong this album probably sounds.

Ahahah, I've just realised name of the track !  :lol: 

I mean, this track alone, even without listening already gives you the clue how wrong this album probably sounds.

558854[/snapback]

I can imagine them both sitting in the studio and making the tracks from already existing tracks. Damn, some people really need to quit. They are over the point of self embarassment.

Skazi - Total Anarchy

558894[/snapback]

I was waiting for a friend in Tower records and they had this to listen to so I gave it a try. To be honest it started off okay but then I pressed play & it all went down hill from there. Better than the spice girls but not by much.

I was waiting for a friend in Tower records and they had this to listen to so I gave it a try. To be honest it started off okay but then I pressed play & it all went down hill from there. Better than the spice girls but not by much.

558897[/snapback]

Early or later spice girls?

silent noise @ sin records (yet *another* new dark label), featuring killaargh tunes such as "oscar powerrrr" (exact spelling)

559789[/snapback]

Yesss, my poodle decided to open a new dark psy killargh label.

It will be called "Dog Poo Records"

He already has 10 Russian and Israeli artists signed for a release for no fee whatsoever (my dog has no income currently and his coke addiction has a high toll)

As if I would check out releases I allready know I'll dislike them. Got much better stuff to do... :rolleyes:

As if I would check out releases I allready know I'll dislike them. Got much better stuff to do...  :rolleyes:

562040[/snapback]

You never know when you are going to be pleasantly surprised.

Could you imagine if Skazi suddenly released a deep meaningful album that he has secretly been working on for years and put time, effort and love into & it actually turned out to be a fantastic destined to be classic album.

Could you?

No

Surely that wont happen but some other artists that have turned crappy might not be too far gone or have infact only been releasing Skazi-esque shit to make money off of stupid teenagers and are also still making quality music that they love and we might love???

Doubt it?

I do too :(

You never know when you are going to be pleasantly surprised.

Could you imagine if Skazi suddenly released a deep meaningful album that he has secretly been working on for years and put time, effort and love into & it actually turned out to be a fantastic destined to be classic album.

Could you?

No

Surely that wont happen but some other artists that have turned crappy might not be too far gone or have infact only been releasing Skazi-esque shit to make money off of stupid teenagers and are also still making quality music that they love and we might love???

Doubt it?

I do too  :(

563598[/snapback]

Absolutely possible! But when I listen to some samples and allready hear it's nothing for me, I'm not in the mood to listen to all of the other sampels too, just to have some material for another bitching-session.... ;)

Absolutely possible! But when I listen to some samples and allready hear it's nothing for me, I'm not in the mood to listen to all of the other sampels too, just to have some material for another bitching-session.... ;)

563624[/snapback]

:D Good point.

I myself have never been able to get into samples. I don't trust them. Stuff that has sounded very uninspiring on a sample has turned out to be absolutely brilliant and vice versa. I generally go on gut instinct based on

1. Number of tracks

2. Track names

3. Past reputation

4. Cover art

and I rarely go too far wrong.

People do like to bitch sometimes though ay! :P

:D Good point.

I myself have never been able to get into samples. I don't trust them. Stuff that has sounded very uninspiring on a sample has turned out to be absolutely brilliant and vice versa. I generally go on gut instinct based on

1. Number of tracks

2. Track names

3. Past reputation

4. Cover art

and I rarely go too far wrong.

People do like to bitch sometimes though ay!  :P

563628[/snapback]

When I started to buy lots of goa/psy releases I used more or less the same criterias as listed above. Plus the most important ones: Reviews on Psynews!! (I'm talking about the old reviews).

Found a lot of very nice releases like that. But since there are so many releases coming out every week, I just have to prelisten the stuff. Samples can indeed misslead if you comprehend them to the full tracks but they still can give me hints if I might like the CD or not. Best thing to do is still prelisten at the local psyshop, I can spend hours there (and a lot of money ;) ).

Yesss, my poodle decided to open a new dark psy killargh label.

It will be called "Dog Poo Records"

He already has 10 Russian and Israeli artists signed for a release for no fee whatsoever (my dog has no income currently and his coke addiction has a high toll)

561712[/snapback]

you know, i've been keeping a list of "dark psy" labels, i'm using a rather loose definition of it (if a label has released something is darkish and/or kbbb, it's in my list) but never-the-less the lion share of these labels has been founded the past year or 2:

acidance

alkaloid

ambivalent

auraquake

apocalypse

apoxima

bhooteshwara

cannibal syndrome

d.a.r.k.

dark prisma

deja vu

devil's mind

digital psionics

discovalley

doof

dropout

evil knivel

geomagnetic.tv

gi'iwa

glowing flame

goanmantra

hypnotica

illuminati

inpsyde

insomnia

inty raimy

kabrathor

kagdilia

ketuh

manic dragon

mistress of evil

morphonic

nabi

nexus media

noise poison

noize conspiracy

paradiso

parvati

peak

pixan

psybertribe

sanaton

seraphana

sin

sonic tantra

spectral concepts

stone age

tantrumm

timecode

temple twisters

trishula

truffle

vertigo

yage

zaikadelic

zavyrian productions

eyes popping out yet?

There are much more, and every week somebody starts another one.

There are good labels on that list though.

Ambivalent, Avatar and Parvati (Their early releases were good, and the Meteloids/GOW album that counts as a classic in my eyes)

564672[/snapback]

Trishula Records too.