I Quit!

ProSect

In consequence of Elysium's topic or not, I want to write another 'quit' topic.

So, that's the deal:

I'm tired to watch all those faces, all those people, tired of the same music played everyday, tired to work for little money, tired not to find time for other things as... MUSIC.

Yes, I quit my daily job (the description above talks about hotel reception), so now it will be much much less money. Some say I'm brave, some say I'm fool, some say you did the right thing. Myself? I don't know. I wanna take a break, I don't have nothing to lose, I don't have kids to feed. I want to spend few of the forthcoming months for music. I know that the scene is fucked up and I will not have bigger income then from my daily job with my non-for-sale-with-glowstick-&-shiva-sticker music. Passion for music fed me with optimism - I can say I do belive in myself. (If all goes wrong, I go back to work and fuck this music thingy :P)

Our Sound Field album postponed because I couldn't find time and inspiration inside the daily mess. As you heard my partner Liron can't help me at the moment, but I'm happy he's into music with his alternative rock band now. As well as my taste for PsyTrance dissapeared almosut totally in this period, but now I'm recovering with some old CD's from my collection.

Ok, what's left now is to get INSPIRATION. If someone got some in spare it drop me a message ;)

Thanks for reading, wish me good luck or better send your support in form of USD to my bank account :D

ND

P.S. Skazi you punk! Here I come to kick you with my funk!

In consequence of Elysium's topic or not, I want to write another 'quit' topic.

So, that's the deal:

I'm tired to watch all those faces, all those people, tired of the same music played everyday, tired to work for little money, tired not to find time for other things as... MUSIC.

Yes, I quit my daily job (the description above talks about hotel reception), so now it will be much much less money. Some say I'm brave, some say I'm fool, some say you did the right thing. Myself? I don't know. I wanna take a break, I don't have nothing to lose, I don't have kids to feed. I want to spend few of the forthcoming months for music. I know that the scene is fucked up and I will not have bigger income then from my daily job with my non-for-sale-with-glowstick-&-shiva-sticker music. Passion for music fed me with optimism - I can say I do belive in myself. (If all goes wrong, I go back to work and fuck this music thingy :P)

Our Sound Field album postponed because I couldn't find time and inspiration inside the daily mess. As you heard my partner Liron can't help me at the moment, but I'm happy he's into music with his alternative rock band now. As well as my taste for PsyTrance dissapeared almosut totally in this period, but now I'm recovering with some old CD's from my collection.

Ok, what's left now is to get INSPIRATION. If someone got some in spare it drop me a message ;)

Thanks for reading, wish me good luck or better send your support in form of USD to my bank account :D

ND

P.S. Skazi you punk! Here I come to kick you with my funk!

557904[/snapback]

Good for you, man. That's a leap of faith and courage that few are able to take. I wish you luck.

As far as inspiration is concerned, I find distracting yourself away from focusing on the music, instead of putting all your focus on why the music isn't coming, is perhaps the way to go. If you can get your mind off of it, your mind will gain back the air and space it needs to recharge for the next battle.

Congrats on quitting your job man. I wish you all the luck with your music. I wish I was talented enough to even think about doing what you are doing.

Good luck again.

Woow, now that's what I call a big step! May the force be with you... :)

If you see that you need to work again, you can still look around for another job. It seems the one u used to have, is not much of a loss anyway.

Good luck man :)

that was a brave move ... I hope it turns out good for you...

You are very skillfull man don't force it. My father likes to quote  some classical artist, "Inspiration or not, i play the piano every day. that's my muse."

or something like that.

557910[/snapback]

well said!

and good luck prosect :)

.x

Well, i already knew about this. 3 small advice:

- Be careful with booze. You can't be boozing as much as when you were working. Booze is money, money is time, time is music, music is life, life is nice, booze is nice. Let your pals bring the booze :P You bring the girls! *points at self*

- PM me if you need money, or someone to pay your bills B)

- If someone offers to give you a massage, say YES, always. Massages can be very .. inspirational.

- Be careful with booze. You can't be boozing as much as when you were working. Booze is money, money is time, time is music, music is life, life is nice, booze is nice. Let your pals bring the booze :P You bring the girls! *points at self*

- PM me if you need money, or someone to pay your bills B)

- If someone offers to give you a massage, say YES, always. Massages can be very .. inspirational.

558146[/snapback]

If moni is going to be such a supporter of the quitter, then im qutting too!!! :D

Good luck Andy. You're one of the real creative people in the trance scene at the moment. It'll be difficult but you just have to keep on keeping on... I know you can make it work, you have a great attitude. All the best man!

Good luck man...

It's quite a step. I'm sure all will be fine.

And you can always find a job later (or very very later), for the moment I believe you took the right decision.

Free your soul, accept your decision, inspiration will come.

May all the freaks in this planet be a source of energy and inspiration in your music.

Stay strong.

Thanks for the support and the kind words friends! :wub:

You are very skillfull man don't force it. My father likes to quote some classical artist, "Inspiration or not, i play the piano every day. that's my muse."

or something like that.

Yeah, its has some truth in it. Discipline can help here.

- Be careful with booze. You can't be boozing as much as when you were working. Booze is money, money is time, time is music, music is life, life is nice, booze is nice. Let your pals bring the booze tongue.gif You bring the girls! *points at self*

Haha :) Well, I didn't even thought about booze. Lets concetrate. Even started making some sport now!

Anyway, now I have the right to tell the pals I'm a poor musician so bring your booze. And girls :rolleyes: *waits for moni with money* (Mo' Moni Mo' Problems)

Yes, masages are cool. I know you enjoyed the last one from me :D

- PM me if you need money, or someone to pay your bills

Andy, what's your account no.?

Ok, looks like I got a sponsors!

I'm about to open a Psynews donation for ProSect service ;)

Cheers

We stay on frequency!

ND

All the best of luck pursuing your dreams Andy.

Hope that some day me, you, DJ KillerKick and DJ MegaRaver will play together at a Mega Hard Doomcore Killer Spiritual Goa Rave ;)

All the best of luck pursuing your dreams Andy.

Hope that some day me, you, DJ KillerKick and DJ MegaRaver will play together at a Mega Hard Doomcore Killer Spiritual Goa Rave ;)

558355[/snapback]

Dj Megaraver will become a household name soon enough. My parents already like him.

to prosect ;with your skills i would certainly take the beth try it out for some years

if its a crappy live you can always go back and play receptionist

o and do come and play in belgium soon will you

succes