Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home

DeathPosture

Definitely something I would buy, but always being very broke, I recently was able to grab it off of www.ektoplazm.com where it has been released for free, along with Flights of Infinity. Droolingly good psytrance...

I still have well over 500 copies of this CD I need to move out of the my closet (along with another 700 some copies of Mainspring Motion). If you are still interested in buying it and have paypal, drop me a PM and we can work something out. Otherwise enjoy it off of Ektoplazm, either way works for me. :)

I'm honestly surprised that this album seems, if anything, to be becoming more popular as time goes by as it was mostly ignored when it first came out, most releases disappear after about 6 weeks and the music I make generally assumes some intelligence on the listeners part and most definitely isn't aimed at the "let's get bombed and party" crowd. Anyways, that people seem to be connecting with this makes all the work that went into making it worthwhile. Thanks everyone :)

I still have well over 500 copies of this CD I need to move out of the my closet (along with another 700 some copies of Mainspring Motion). If you are still interested in buying it and have paypal, drop me a PM and we can work something out. Otherwise enjoy it off of Ektoplazm, either way works for me. :)

I'm honestly surprised that this album seems, if anything, to be becoming more popular as time goes by as it was mostly ignored when it first came out, most releases disappear after about 6 weeks and the music I make generally assumes some intelligence on the listeners part and most definitely isn't aimed at the "let's get bombed and party" crowd. Anyways, that people seem to be connecting with this makes all the work that went into making it worthwhile. Thanks everyone :)

Good music ages like a fine wine, and this is some very good music. Each time I listen to it, it just gets better & better! Flights is doing something similar too :D

• 3 months later...

Would someone care to explain how I missed this gem?

This is just plain amazing. Even better than Flights Of Infinity that I previously heard. Just wow. I love how every track seems to be like a story with elements they have!

Warmth In Cold Places! OH MY GOD. BEAUTIFUL. Makes my heart weep.

• 6 years later...