Classical emotional psychedelic trance?

radi6404

Buy the above albums you mean! I have them all for sale at the moment :)

557764[/snapback]

I meant to download samples of the above albums of course, not the full things :D

And holy crap, you are selling MY MUSIC?!?!?!?! :D :D :D I want Royalties!!!

I meant to download samples of the above albums of course, not the full things :D

And holy crap, you are selling MY MUSIC?!?!?!?! :D :D :D I want Royalties!!!

557773[/snapback]

ah well, it was a secret :unsure: But let's hope I will sell your album as well one day :)

Man i forgot to include that i don´t mean tb303 distoration but i don´t want tracks with hallucinogens sh101 distoration. I have cosmosis - cosmology album and it isn´t emotional enough for me and it hasn´t that fresh sound like green nuns of revolution, pretty much astra projection tracks like searching for ufos or visions of nasca have also that fresh sound. Green nuns of Revolution - Ring of fire is not bad but i want more emotional melodies

557518[/snapback]

Eh? Sure you know what you're talking about? I got an SH 101 and you really can't make it sound distorted unless yor're using an external unit..

Anyway V.T.O.L is an all-time classic that really beats the hell out of most other releases. If your perception is inadequate concerning feeling something for this track then keep listening.

You should also try Subcouds who are probably closer to your taste. They are just as melodic and somewhat sounds like Ass tral projection and mfg but their melodies are more emotional (to use your own terms) and the music holds a higher quality. Try "On Red" and "Greenflow" for a start