Sandman's new material

Templar

Guest The Journey Man Project

wow...

feel the sarcasm... about as exciting as... well... something not so exciting...

FAKKEN KILEEEEEEEERGHTHH!!111 HAPPY FLUFFY "SELLOUTMAN"!

DrunkFrustrated Trancer?

:D

[doesn't bother to check the samples].

557947[/snapback]

No, not drunk but still frustrated. but well this was highly predictable ofcourse... but still BAH!

this is SHIT... it sounds like TV trance... even worse than full-on , wtf...

just imagine "Xenomorph" is going to do the same thing :blink::huh:<_<

He's playing here next week, but not live act, just DJ Set..

I might go.

558169[/snapback]

Hm anyway judging by the compilation releases by Xenomorph he's still on the right path, but well... on the same path as most of the other darkpsy artists lately, which is sure more positive than turning into cheesy/pop/full-on trance though...

but anyway, i still can't imagine it's the same Sandman which created such intelligent and atmospheric songs doing this utterly SHITTY pop trance nowadays... is it the money?.. :huh: Oh yeah and a classic comment by Sandman himself on his own new stuff:

"IEF YUO DON'T LIEK IT, DOESN'T LISTEN TO IT!11EINS"

well, i fucked it up.. but it was something like that (said somewhere in a different 'sandmans new material' topic)

Hm anyway judging by the compilation releases by Xenomorph he's still on the right path, but well... on the same path as most of the other darkpsy artists lately, which is sure more positive than turning into cheesy/pop/full-on trance though...

but anyway, i still can't imagine it's the same Sandman which created such intelligent and atmospheric songs doing this utterly SHITTY pop trance nowadays... is it the money?..  :huh:  Oh yeah and a classic comment by Sandman himself on his own new stuff:

"IEF YUO DON'T LIEK IT, DOESN'T LISTEN TO IT!11EINS"

well, i fucked it up.. but it was something like that (said somewhere in a different 'sandmans new material' topic)

563565[/snapback]

to this i call comeback  lol 

Hello  Nightmare Trancer ,  sorry you didnt like night tripper ( holyflip ? )                      ,,, i have a solution

dont hear it  !

plur

Isaac

447138[/snapback]

If you don't like it, hack the CD up with a knife. Stab Stab Stab Stab! Then throw it in the fire and watch it burn.

Bamboo Forest

Electric Universe

Their new albums would have gone this way if I had a fire :angry:

:lol: yeah reger, thanks... doesn't care about old fans obviously...

Hmm.. well... the last two tracks are pretty unique.. nothing to do with full-on... actually the last track (the gathering) is damn good imo.. and the third is pretty good too. Maybe the first two tracks are for some compilations... and do you peeps remeber Green House Effect? Because you could have said the same thing years ago (commercial). At least I'll be waiting... go Izik, go! :)

Maybe the first two tracks are for some compilations... and do you peeps remeber Green House Effect? Because you could have said the same thing years ago (commercial). At least I'll be waiting... go Izik, go! :)

566945[/snapback]

I have a soft spot for Green House Effect and believe it's gotten better over time. It's no Witchcraft, I know, but I really like it. I don't consider it that commercial either.

I have a soft spot for Green House Effect and believe it's gotten better over time. It's no Witchcraft, I know, but I really like it. I don't consider it that commercial either.

566949[/snapback]

It's been long time since I listened GHE so I can't remember how commercial it sounds but I do remember when it came out people were complaining similar stuff like now.

note to self: listen to GHE tomorrow

Hmm.. well... the last two tracks are pretty unique.. nothing to do with full-on... actually the last track (the gathering) is damn good imo.. and the third is pretty good too. Maybe the first two tracks are for some compilations... and do you peeps remeber Green House Effect? Because you could have said the same thing years ago (commercial). At least I'll be waiting... go Izik, go! :)

566945[/snapback]

I remember people calling it too melodic, understandable since it was released back in the days when minimal psy a la Paps and Yumande was the thing. But commercial? Not sure about that. I think it's one of the finest melodic albums out there and it's certainly one of my favorite spring/summer albums.

I do understand that some might find it commercial, but at least Izik Levy had the decency to release it as Green House Effect and not Sandman.

About his current musical progression, I'm not too impressed by what's been released so far. There are hints of old Sandman in them and I would probably be more impressed if I heard them at a party, still it's mainly generic neo full on. There are enjoyable moments in the tracks at MySpace but the sound quality is too bad to really enjoy or get into them.

I remember people calling it too melodic, understandable since it was released back in the days when minimal psy a la Paps and Yumande was the thing. But commercial? Not sure about that. I think it's one of the finest melodic albums out there and it's certainly one of my favorite spring/summer albums.

I do understand that some might find it commercial, but at least Izik Levy had the decency to release it as Green House Effect and not Sandman.

About his current musical progression, I'm not too impressed by what's been released so far. There are hints of old Sandman in them and I would probably be more impressed if I heard them at a party, still it's mainly generic neo full on. There are enjoyable moments in the tracks at MySpace but the sound quality is too bad to really enjoy or get into them.

567133[/snapback]

and exactly that is the problem