This New Jikkenteki Album

cangrejo

The Long Walk Home.

You may remember the story how I posted a topic typing "Have I Sinned?" about a track by Zekazy (I said the artist name sounded similar to Skazi and that I liked the track, hence wondered if I liked a Skazi track and hence sinning) on the CD A Walk Through Neptune's Garden from the label that Jikkenteki is working at.

Anyway, some argument started about downloading music and for some reason Jikkenteki himself told me that he would send me the CD. Free of charge. Now a few weeks passed and he said that he had forgotten to send it and that he would also send me his new CD (The one that this topic is about) aswell as A Walk Through Neptunes Garden. I was very happily surprised about this, as I thought he might have forgotten all about me.

Anyway, the albums arrived a week or so ago and I've listened to them... I had already listened much to the Walk Through Neptune's Garden CD so I chose one of the other two CDs, the first of the two-CD album. I really put an effort into listening to it too (I was lying down on the couch with my eyes closed, not sleeping, just taking in the music better) and it really moved me. That was the first CD of the two, the chillout CD. It was a really amazing experience and something that I really had never experienced before.

This is right now my favourite CD. Maybe because of the background, but also because of the great voyage it sent me on the first time I listened to it. I can really recommend it, and I will be looking with great interest at the future releases from Par-2. Maybe I will even buy a CD or two.

I also read in the booklet that this album has a great story behind it. It's a very sad story that has inspired very very good music. I'm very sorry for your loss Jikkenteki and I hope you can move on, but you should know that I've never been this moved by music before.

This was my first hardcopy psytrance CD and I love it. Thank you Jikkenteki for all the effort that you've put into it and sending it to me. It's really unbelievable and maybe I will personally do something for you in return or maybe someone else will.

nice story, you be careful with that original that's how the addiction gets started...

and like they say... the first one is always free...

P.s, if you want to do something nice in return you can always write a review, nobody is asking for poem, or a paper, or even a track description, but just take the time to organize your thoughts and tell us what is it you felt. Those are usually the most truthful reviews & it's a great creative exercise :)

Hey, if Jikkenteki can de-ARRRGH a pirate, it's gotta be good.  ;)

556720[/snapback]

Yeah, my next album will be called "Pirate Killaargh". :P

cangrejo:

Glad you enjoyed the album. You don't have to feel you need to do anything though as it was a gift (hell, if we are honest this thread alone is probably more than enough in terms of promotion). Anything else you think about or do in the future is just a bonus. :)

As for the album itself, yeah ALOT of stuff happened in the year and a half I spent writing it and it was basically my outlet during those times.

ALOT of stuff happened in the year and a half I spent writing it and it was basically my outlet during those times.

556877[/snapback]

Well it's bloody good. Well done *pats on back*

Stop stop stop with all the praise. My wallet can't take it anymore. I may even have to sell my wallet just to buy this CD!

Is there a CDA support group? (CDaholics Anonymous, not Child Detection Agency) I need to join that!

Stop stop stop with all the praise. My wallet can't take it anymore. I may even have to sell my wallet just to buy this CD!

Is there a CDA support group? (CDaholics Anonymous, not Child Detection Agency) I need to join that!

557744[/snapback]

Support Group? Hmmm, Discogs maybe, although we seem to support our habits there and not support the stopping of them :P

Anyways, if you really want the CD and happen to be a Paypal user you could pm me your address and I'll mail you a copy and then just pay when you get the cash in.

Support Group? Hmmm, Discogs maybe, although we seem to support our habits there and not support the stopping of them :P

Anyways, if you really want the CD and happen to be a Paypal user you could pm me your address and I'll mail you a copy and then just pay when you get the cash in.

557755[/snapback]

I truly appreciate the offer, but I'd rather pay you today. Can you please send a PM as to where I send the Paypal money and how much to send, including shipping to USA?

Thank you.

Guest The Journey Man Project

yuh just ordered my copy as well... can't f**kin' wait!! This looks like it'll slip in nicely with my all time fav's back home... cheers mate!

Bargain!

Payment sent. Thanks so much.

557789[/snapback]

yuh just ordered my copy as well... can't f**kin' wait!! This looks like it'll slip in nicely with my all time fav's back home... cheers mate!

557792[/snapback]

Good choice lads. I don't think you'll regret buying this :D

Damnit, all this talk here is enough to make a dying man thirsty.

I'm ordering my copy now too damnit :angry: !!!

... eerhm, a dead man, I guess it should be :blink: Obviously, a dying man could be thirsty. But a thirsty dead man ... that would be something. :)

Damn typos :angry:

Ordered my copy also. 13 usd incl freight. Good price <_<

Guest The Journey Man Project

hehe maybe he's gonna be the next Infected :P

Hype ain't a bad thing mate, just ride it out hehe...

there was already a jikkenteki track that had a melody which stayed in my head for like a year :s

I'm not sure if I wanna take my changes!

edit: listening to saiko-samples...

Dear Jikkenteki, save one copy for me too! :)

I gotta get this

How rude of me, I forgot entirely.

Thanks Mr.Jikkenteki for the cd´s, both are very enjoyable.

I`ll try to get full reviews done as soon as possible :)