1/07/2006 RHAKTI DEI FESTIVAL

danolite

Gate will open

Saterday 1/07/2006 @ 13.00

LIVE

COSMOSIS

(Holophonic, U.K)

(after much discussion with bill we could convince him to play oldschool live P.A.-Set from 1996 util 2000)

DIGITAL TALK

(Acidance, France)

(starting like droidsect in the years 90 they have evolute to digital talk, one of the pioneer of the dark psytrance, nowadays they are playing at the biggest festivals and party's in the world for the crowd to enjoy)

MENOG

(Owner of Spectral Records, Portugal)

(plays all over the world, dani is known like one off the finest dark full on artist, he needs not further introduction)

BUBBLE

(Mushy Records, Israel)

(expect that it could be on of the best live act of this edition, style infected mushroom, please check ther new album airless)

WHICKED HAYO

(Ketuh Records, Rhakti Dei, Belgium)

DIGICULT

(Dacru Records, Belgium)

DJ

Chriss

(FullMoon Festival, Germany)

Dennis The Manice

(DevilsMindRecord, Sweden)

Psytour

(Femina Mandragora//Vertigo Records, Greece)

Sofiax

(Discovalley Records//Insomnia Records, Greece)

Oonah

(Rhakti Dei Festival//Spectral Records, Belgium)

Influenza

(Femina Mandragora// Rise and Shine, Belgium)

R' Deem

(Purple Snow Production, Belgium)

Serra

DECO

Neil Gibson

is a 24 year old artist from Toronto Canada. Neil has become internationally recognized for his multidimensional matrix paintings. Decorating environments for artists such as Shpongle, Goa Gil and other top techno trance artists, Neil's artwork disects and diagrams the landscape of the mind and creates new dimensions and imaginary planes. This will be Neil's first exhibition in Belgium

Kindred Spirits

Kindred spirits is Sven Willaert, 28 years young, living in Lier Belgium. But kindred spirits wouldn’t be nothing without the help of my two sidekicks: Evelien and Marianne (DJ Mary Jane) and the patience and understanding of my two roommates Anja and Jessica.

I started making decorations in 2000 when we were organising our first party. I was always looking for a creative outlet and since I can’t paint for shit, I finally found something I loved doing. Since then I decorated at partys all over Belgium, in Germany and Thailand.

more to follow

100 % nature location realy big

Old Zoo

see site

www.rhaktidei.be

• 2 weeks later...