HElp me plx

hi everyone im from mexico and i like psycho and i want to make some sets but i dont know how a buy fruity loops but here y cant make psycho sound or faster bass beats plz if someone knows house plx tellme i dont have any gear i want to make my sets on pc first to practice until i get some money to buy all my gears ok cya and thx....

Hail Mexico!!!!

Hail psycho!!!!

hi everyone im from mexico and i like psycho and i want to make some sets but i dont know how a buy fruity loops but here y cant make psycho sound or faster bass beats plz if someone knows house plx tellme i dont have any gear i want to make my sets on pc first to practice until i get some money to buy all my gears ok cya and thx....

Hail Mexico!!!!

Hail psycho!!!!

555109[/snapback]

Hello Mexican friend! Welcome...

First of all...i dont have understand what exactly do you want to do!

Do you want to learn to mix music (DJ) or you want to learn to produce music???

Hail Mexico!!!!

Hail psycho!!!!

555109[/snapback]

Are you alright man ?

hi d vision i have done many mixes, now i want ti produce my own material but in my pc with out any insrument only with software i dont know if this i s possible but it would be good to knowif this is possible and with what software... ok thx men for taking a chance reading this baba!!!

hi d vision i have done many mixes, now i want ti produce my own material but in my pc with out any insrument only with software i dont know if this i s possible but it would be good to knowif this is possible and with what software...  ok thx men for taking a chance reading this baba!!!

556074[/snapback]

For this kind of problem I recommend Reason 3

Reason 3 it's a standalone software where you can go throu all the productions steps without the help of any other software

It's about 300 euros if I'm not mistaken. You may think it's a bit expensive, but the program is very stable, powerfull and as I said, is a stand alone software. This means it has everything you need integrated, and the software is great for beginners

That, and about 2 years of studying....just to lift off the ground

hi d vision i have done many mixes, now i want ti produce my own material but in my pc with out any insrument only with software i dont know if this i s possible but it would be good to knowif this is possible and with what software...  ok thx men for taking a chance reading this baba!!!

556074[/snapback]

Hello again! :)

Well heres some usefull stuff:

1. You have to choose which sequencer do you want to use. The sequencer is the base were you can work, there you can load many vst's instruments, fx etc, and with simple words you can produce your own music! My opinion the best sequencer is "Cubase SX3" and with this you can rewire another sequencer like "Fruity loops" or "Reason" and you can wok together with this sequencers!

Sequencers:

Cubase SX 3 (as i said the best sequencer! I think the most of Artiists using Cubase SX! its little difficult to understand how's working but when you work with this some hours you will find it easy!!!

Fruity Loops Studio 6 (For me is the best way to start to produce music, because is easy to use this, and you will understand many thinks, for example how you can wright a pattern)

Reason 3 (well in this seqencer you can find anything you want! Instruments, synths, drum machines, FX etc...)

Logic (i dont know many thinks about this seq but i have many good words you can try it but is very difficult)

Look THE POINT IS TO FIND THE SEQUENCER THAT YOU CAN WORK EASY WITH THIS!

I Propose you to start with Fruity Loops and when you understand many thinks you can try Cubase!!!!

VST Instruments

The best way is to try many VST'S and next you can decide the VST'S that you like!

Here's some vst's:

Synth 1 (the best free vst instrument)

Albino

VB-1 (very good vst for bassline)

Z3ta+

Vanguard

V-Station

Bass Station

Disco DSP Discovery

Audiorealism Bassline

etc...

Begin you search inforamtions here in psynews you can find USEFULL thinks, and try also the Isratrance Forum MANY MANY USEFULL stuff there!!! and go to Help Equipment and music creation http://forum.isratrance.com/viewforum.php/forum/2 you can find a BIG DATABASE OF informations there about "MUSIC CREATION" verry verry usefull!!!!

And ofcourse there you can find many sites with free VST'S, FX, and many more...

Well thats it! if you want to ask me something else just send me a message (pm) ok!

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK FRIEND! Start to working! :)

Cheers :)