BALI (or Indonesia in general...)

Danni797

Hi!!

I'm going to be in Indonesia 15 July - 10 Sept and was wondering if theres any sort of psytrance scene down there?? I would assume the place to go would be Bali or Lombok, but I'm not really up for big commerical clubs!! Any suggestions??

Thanks!

xxxDanni

Hi!!

I'm going to be in Indonesia 15 July - 10 Sept and was wondering if theres any sort of psytrance scene down there?? I would assume the place to go would be Bali or Lombok, but I'm not really up for big commerical clubs!! Any suggestions??

Thanks!

xxxDanni

554978[/snapback]

Hi Danni

I'm in Bali now and i'm gonna stay here till the end of august or the beginning of september. So far I've been in only one psy party, there was another one also but i missed that, and anyway that one got busted by the cops.

I have a friend who knows when parties come up and he's gonna tell me when theres gonna be more. Though these days there's only parties probably once or twice a month.

The clubs are here all shite so don's expect much on that area.

If u wanna meet me here I'd be glad, just tell me and i'll give u my phone number.

I'm staying near Kuta in Seminyak (got a small house actually)

Actually I'm doing my practical training for my studies at Space Tribe here.

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for a trip around Bali on a bike for a few days or maybe 2 weeks or something.

hope to hear from u and c u too

Tuomo