fishimself

BREAK THE RULES 23 24 AND 25 JUNE.

15 CDS= 100 euros

10 cds= 80 euros

5 CDS = 45 EUROS

2 CDS = 16 EUROS

VINYL : 15 VINYLS YOUR PICK 100 euro.

10 vinyls Your Pick 60 euros

Call us for more info NOW : 0030 210 3616469!

Or mail us : itrecs@otenet.gr - - -

more details For credit card Holders : Choose the CDS you want , email at :itrecs@otenet.gr with the titles you want and do not make the credit order untill first i will get back to you with an email that i will be fixed the prices ONLY for you [The specificCustomer ] so the whole amount to be 100 EUROS and your card not to

be charged more than the Offer amount [100 euros in the 15 CD offer].This is in the case you do not trust us on refunding

Massive : Ultimae catalogue 10 euros each release [Only Oxycanta is13 euros]!!! Come early to catch the titles before its sold out!

Over 50 chill out ambient titles 10 euros each also...[Kaya Project , Gaudi , Youth , ]!!!

PSY HARMONICS special Price the whole catalogue...!!!!

Has anyone used this shop before?

555403[/snapback]

havent used the online order thingie but i ve used the actual shop in athens..

but i can say there is no reason to distrust IT..

i know the owner, harris, and he is an excellent guy !

xairetismata harri, john ; )

Well... they are kinda slow... I've bought a whole bunch of albums the 4th of june I think and still haven't received it. They did tell me they sent it last week, and I do trust em, but I've had faster shipments from Saikosounds, I can tell ya...

Offers were great though - I must admit - plus they replied me very fast each time I had a question. :)

Well... they are kinda slow... I've bought a whole bunch of albums the 4th of june I think and still haven't received it. They did tell me they sent it last week, and I do trust em, but I've had faster shipments from Saikosounds, I can tell ya...

Offers were great though - I must admit - plus they replied me very fast each time I had a question. :)

558791[/snapback]

I've had the exact same experience as the Snappy man above. :huh:

Damn. It's been over a month since I ordered (and they urged me to order really fast too) and I still haven't received anything. I've had three gigs in the last two weekends and to be honest, I had expected the ceedees to arrive before the first one. :( Last friday or saturday I emailed them and I heard that Haris was in the hospital, but that he had sent the package already. Then why the hell does it take forever?

Another thing: since I ordered, I've been on their mailing list and I keep receiving emails with even better offers. :S Then why did they rush me so much? The money's been written off my creditcard already, too.

When I get my cd's finally, this'll be the last time I order there online, I think - despite the good prices. I've never ever had to wait so long! And Greece is even in the EU, FFS!! How long does it take for a package to get from Greece to Holland? Over a month? Should think so, unless they're personally bringing it by bike...

Ok, I got a mail, which states the following:

"Dear People

Some shipments that have been send the period from 17 JUNE till 30 June are extremelly late to reach their destinations.IT apologies for the huge delay and made a statement on this situation on the local post office.

We hope all packages reach their destinations untill 23 july as they told us from the local post.The delay was due to a serious database problem that lead the systems/p.c in the post to make some mistakes for at least 10 days.

Those of you that won;t get the packages untill 23 july let us know please by email"

So, it looks like its not really their fault. I'm giving them another chance! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nope.

I just sent an email... the email he sent to everyone claimed that the cds would arrive before july 23rd. It's the 26th and nothing has arrived, so I really want my money back. Too bad, cause it was such a good deal. :(

Not here either. I have now sent 2 emails since the 23rd, no reply.

575244[/snapback]

me too, no reply either so far and I mailed them on Monday (24.07.). What a bunch of FU#&ING WAN§%$S!!! There seems to be something fishy about this shop. <_<

This is Fish...First of all lumpi. snaphino and faze ...i would love you to know that i am not a muther fucker liar !!!

ok ?I am in the business 10 years and no one out there would lough on me ...!!!

i HAVE SENT THE CDS TO ALL OF YOU AND THE POST WILL DELIVER THEM ..i m not beside the post bars to look at them when they send all shipments!!!!

Last time i went to central post office they said that the shipments will be delivered in july....i tell you what they tell me !!!

You won't loose any MONEY ! ok?

I chose the simple post because this post you payed!That is so simple...

is very nice to accuse someone you do not know anonymousely

so i am haris papadimitriou and my phone is 00030 210 3616469!

i am always here.

I answer all the emails i get and i never get any emails that i did not answer ....

The only fish aboyt this shop is that is runned with honestly.

so people the simple thing is not to order from me again..

This is Fish...First of all lumpi. snaphino and faze  ...i would love you to know that i am not  a muther fucker liar !!!

ok ?I am in the business 10 years and no one out there would lough on me ...!!!

i HAVE SENT THE CDS TO ALL OF YOU AND THE POST WILL DELIVER THEM ..i m not beside the post bars to look at them when they send all shipments!!!!

Last time i went to central post office they said that the shipments will be delivered in july....i tell you what they tell me !!!

You won't loose any MONEY ! ok?

I chose the simple post because this post you payed!That is so simple...

is very nice to accuse someone you do not know anonymousely

so i am haris papadimitriou and my phone is 00030 210 3616469!

i am always here.

I answer all the emails i get and i never get any emails that i did not answer ....

so people the simple thing is not to order from me again..

575676[/snapback]

Haris,

It's very tough to believe you anymore, I am sorry. I place an order with you, and then get an email quickly from you saying "Your order is boxed and will ship tomorrow."

Weeks go by and I don't get anything. I email again, and you say "Oh, I am waiting for some of your CDs to be in stock. I will ship soon".

Well, how can that be so if my order was already boxed and ready to ship the next day? See, there is the "something fishy" right there.

Weeks go by and I ask if the order was really shipped and you say yes, and if I don't have it by the 20th, you will refund my money. I emailed on the 23rd saying I never got the package and get no reply anymore.

Haris,

It's very tough to believe you anymore, I am sorry. I place an order with you, and then get an email quickly from you saying "Your order is boxed and will ship tomorrow."

Weeks go by and I don't get anything. I email again, and you say "Oh, I am waiting for some of your CDs to be in stock. I will ship soon".

Well, how can that be so if my order was already boxed and ready to ship the next day? See, there is the "something fishy" right there.

Weeks go by and I ask if the order was really shipped and you say yes, and if I don't have it by the 20th, you will refund my money. I emailed on the 23rd saying I never got the package and get no reply anymore.

575680[/snapback]

Listen the 23 email never get to me .iF YOU do not believe me ok.

I must be stupid not to send the d offers to all of you and make my own shop a bad reputation , wont you think?

Till end of next week i am sure the stuff will be there and better say till middle next week...you know i ssummer here and post offices work with half employees...

anyway keep ur opinion and i keep mine

Listen the 23 email never get to me .iF YOU do not believe me ok.

I must be stupid not to send the d offers to all of you and make my own shop a bad reputation , wont you think?

Till end of next week i am sure the stuff will be there and better say till middle next week...you know i ssummer here and  post offices work with half employees...

anyway  keep ur opinion and i keep mine

575691[/snapback]

Actually, I'd rather you stick to your word and refund the money as you have already promised all of us. You promised me, if not received by 20th of July, money will be returned. Please do so ASAP. This is not opinion, this is fact.

I can't say much about www.itathens.com directly, but I will say that I've repeatedly had problems with Greece's Postal System with most things I've ever sent there taking up to 2 month to 3 months to arrive even if they are sent airmail. It's happened with such regularity that at this point I just assume that its the post office's fault when dealing with Greece. Whether or not this is the case with www.itathens.com I don't know, but I thought that it is a point worth making in this discussion.

575676[/snapback]

hehehe, I would've expected a joke about it being runned by a fish... :P

Look, I believe the stuff about the Greek post office, I've heard this by other people before and I've also heard good stories about IT Record shop.

But.

The other thing is that the dates keep shifting when you say the packages will arrive. In this I agree with faze, you said the cds would arrive the 23rd.

Another thing is that normally my emails were answered the same day, maybe even the same hour. The one I sent regarding the refunds after the 23rd have NOT been answered, and I usually get a message that says when an email is not delivered... But nevermind, I just expected these cds to arrive ages ago. Nevermind the fact that I've not had the chance to play em on a few gigs, I got plenty of other music. :)

But seriously dude, if this really is the greek postoffice's fault, you must be having a terrible time sending stuff abroad.... :(

Well, fishhimself, if it happens to be true what you said I deeply apologize for what I've said. However, you have to agree that, when putting yourself in our position, you would feel the same like we do, no?

And I sent an email to you as well without getting an answer, so that would be at least 3 mails that got lost somewhere in nirvana, come on, I have a very hard time to believe that.

Time will tell...

ANYways ...thanx to Jikkenteki for his point...i will wait till next week personally , and i will refund the money to all the people that won't take their shipments.

yES WE Suffer here in greece with the post system and some times even from europe some shipments for uknown reasons take over montn....

I am really sorry for the 3 of you that have given your money but this is totaly not my fault...

anyways...

wanna show you something like joy inside my heart ...words and music my only tools!

ANDREW WOOD[R.I.P MOTHER LOVE BONE]

Please try to be patient. I know it is hard to wait for new trax to show up, but the Post Office is truely messed up. Haris is selling our CDs from his shop and our first shipment to him took almost 3 months even though when I mailed them from the U.S. I was told they would be there in 7-10 days.

Throughout those months, every time I emailed Haris he promptly responded with an update. When the CDs finally arrived, he emailed me letting me know they were there. I take his responses as a man with integrity and would like to let you all know that PAR-2 will shortly (Post Office permitting) be selling Jikkenteki's new album through ITAthens.

Finally my cds arrived! Very happy with 'em, at least they were in good shape. I'm very sorry for ITrecs but this experience with the greek post has made me lose a little confidence in ordering from Greece.

Got mine too today. Haris, I apologize for everything I've said, you're the man :)

The only thing which annoys me a bit is the fact that the parcel was damaged by the mail service and 1CD got lost. But I can't blame you for that, obviously.