Lost Buddha

Lost Buddha

hey my friend...that is a cool site u have,i like it,also your great goa music,continue with the good work,and keep the GOA alive.

554226[/snapback]

hey afgin feel free to join it too , i would like to add u as a friend too , your music is awesome. :)

please stick to the thread and not to the flames.

if ur looking for some flaming please check the firemen section.

thanks.

554870[/snapback]

notice to lostbuddha and his ultra true "GOA" spirit ::: Why Did The Cops Chase The Ambulance?

Guest Cosmogenesis

Filipe, very nice website, and your newest work "transfiguration" really rocksssssssss! :)

P:S: For you, Agia Igoumeni or Paraskevi (I don't know where you have found your name :lol: ), learn to speak english, because I can't understand your crypted language B)

P:S: For you, Agia Igoumeni or Paraskevi (I don't know where you have found your name  :lol: ), learn to speak english, because I can't understand your crypted language  B)

555195[/snapback]

its agia_igoumeni u imigrant trance listener,r u blind or did you take to much "E"s while listening to Lost Buddhas wonderfull xtc "P S Y C H E D E L I A"??

pill lovers,pill musik,pill forums,etc....

Guest Cosmogenesis

its agia_igoumeni u imigrant trance listener,r u blind or did you take to much "E"s while listening to Lost Buddhas wonderfull xtc "P S Y C H E D E L I A"??

pill lovers,pill musik,pill ppl

555200[/snapback]

Hey man, you're really crazy! :lol: Take some tranquillizers! :lol:

• 1 month later...