MY NEW TRACK...OLD SCHOOL GOA...

afgin

hey pepole..after almost 2 months i released "we are spirituals" and "return to the source", i bring u pepole my new goa trance track,old school tunes,and positive psychedelic vibes...thanks to the old school pepole who keep the vibes alive all over the world.

u can listen and download the track in: http://art.o-zen.com/goahead

enjoy...

hey pepole..after almost 2 months i released "we are spirituals" and "return to the source", i bring u pepole my new goa trance track,old school tunes,and positive psychedelic vibes...thanks to the old school pepole who keep the vibes alive all over the world.

u can listen and download the track in: http://art.o-zen.com/goahead

enjoy...

553623[/snapback]

Downloading.

Your "return to the source" tune rivals stuff I have heard from Hallucinogen. You should stick to that Goa-style man. Its awesome.

Guest Cosmogenesis

A new track from you, Elad, is always a pleasure for the ears and brings me a lot of old goa memories! "Dimensional" follows this law and it's lovely as all your older tracks. Keep it good, man! :)

thanks to u all pepole,

all the goa trance belivers,goa trance dj's,goa trance artists,and all goa trance fans in the world,and to the goa trance pioneers from the early 90',thanks for creating that fantastic goa tune from the early 90',the spirit is still alive,and i want to thank to the pepole who makes that goa trance tune to be sound those days:

jannis - filteria

fillipe - lost buddha

suntriprecords

khetzal

ra

tranceform records

OIG (old is gold) team in israel,

and to all i forgot...

all underground goa trance artist in the world,keep beliving,and continue makes that great goa tune

big respect and love

Elad afgin

• 2 weeks later...