What are your favorite tracks? Mine:

Electric Harmony

Protonica

Breaking Limits

Travelling

Memorexis

Cosmic Approach

Carpe Diem

I really really dig this dreamy and melodic style.

But I checked out his last 2 releases. Electrolüx sounds overproduced/too compressed, lacking emotion and subtlety. Same goes for Diskovery Channel... I don't like the sound of it and I find it uninspired and repetitive slowmotion trance.

To me this guy showed some rare and promising talent in trance music.. too bad his music has not evolved in a positive way. (all IMO)

What are your favorite tracks? Mine:

Electric Harmony

Protonica

Breaking Limits

Travelling

Memorexis

Cosmic Approach

Carpe Diem

I really really dig this dreamy and melodic style.

But I checked out his last 2 releases. Electrolüx sounds overproduced/too compressed, lacking emotion and subtlety. Same goes for Diskovery Channel... I don't like the sound of it and I find it uninspired and repetitive slowmotion trance.

To me this guy showed some rare and promising talent in trance music.. too bad his music has not evolved in a positive way. (all IMO)

552447[/snapback]

well, ive heard beaking limits and i really like it, ive listened little bit of ice, cant give you full opinion since i found breaking limits to be the only good track there, but i didnt listen to album completely, only parts.

I dont want to make a cheap promotion for our label here, but try to listen to the remix of POTS he did for our Social Success Remixes cd....its after a long time a Human Blue track that really reminds me his old stuff ;)

Indeed, Human Blue is quite original scando trance music :)

I don't know soo many tracks from him though ... wanted to buy the Diskovery Channel album, but wasn't impressed by it during prelistening, so I didn't...

Of the tracks I know I like Sandal Wood very much ... Dream Creator is very good too. And Rollercoaster I quite like too. Breaking Limits wasn't bad either.

What I find strange is the fact that Human Blue can also have rather ... unusual tracks for the people who think they know his style. Like Stonehenge(Remix), Nebula or Calculated ... they are somewhat strange ... absolutely not what I associate with Human Blue. That's why I'll always prelisten compilation tracks from him...

Guest Cosmogenesis

Breaking Limits is very good, but all of you have forgotten the masterpiece: "Non Transparent Shadows"!! B) It's really a killargh track with an awesome sense of rhythm! :)

I add also the track "Psychotix" among the best productions Human Blue has made.

BTW, even if his ambient reconversion is a success on chillcode records, I'm still nostalgic of the "Ice" album. :rolleyes:

I have only heard diskovery channel and was less than impressed so I haven't explored human blue any further. Are the earlier albums much better or just a bit better?

I have only heard diskovery channel and was less than impressed so I haven't explored human blue any further. Are the earlier albums much better or just a bit better?

553388[/snapback]

Diskovery Channel can not serve as a very good example of the sound of Human Blue's earlier albums ... because Human Blue is actually not chill, it's scandinavian trance.

You should give the other stuff a listen :)

He is a really great artist indeed,his new stuff is not probably as good and atmospheric as his older works but the guy is still top notch if you ask me.

He is a great guy too.

I like all of his albums except the last one DISCOVERY CHANNEL that was nice chilled ambient, but his trance albums are stunning ! I especially love Goa influenced one ICE, amazing music ! :D:)