Promising rising artists

Adam

Oh i know this topic already came up a few times but it's always good to keep it fresh !! :D

We already talked about Gappeq in another topic, i want to talk a little bit about Omegahertz.... HOLY SHIT this huy is GOOD !!!

Have you heard Cosmovatis on Fragile life compil [cosmicleaf](Awesome compilation btw) ??

It's one of the best ambiant tracks i ever heard ! For those of you who loves melodic psy and ambiant, this one is a masterpiece!! I shiver every time i listen to that amazing track !!

As far as i know he's got 3 other tracks all on unicorn and cosmic leaf records which are

- love me for a last time on Good mood

- Nostos on Chill on ice

- Ionian seas on Nova Natura

Love me for a last time is more like good old goatrance with nice melodies, we can see the guy as lot of talent concerning emotionnal melodies

Nostos is a bit easier but still enjoyable

Ioania seas got an interesting twist in it and i appreciate it a lot, but it's still cosmovatis the best for me !!

I was happy to learn not too long ago that he would release an album along with Goasia called Purple energy 2 on Unicorn music coming up in september !!

Here's some info in the guy found on Unicorn/cosmic leaf records website (http://www.unicorn-music.net)

OmegaHertz is Pouranis Dimitrios, disk jockey for years, working

professionaly at several clubs of Athens and out of capital.The 1994

he occupied with electronic music, massively, having central interest to

the formerly Techno Dance, making his first steps like music produser to

night entertainment centers, (night clubs).

He has accomplished Byzantine

music studies, attendance speechies, short period lessons, (ceminariums), for the Pythagorean music and armony of celestial spheres, and also has been exposition overseer for global modern, music technology. Having a lot of music hearings, electrical or not, comes on 1996 and became known to this artist, the music "elevation", Psychedelic Goa Trance.It did not took a long time to captivated from the "ecstasis" of this type of music sound shades, and became frame and respect to his music expression. On 1997 he starts his first occupation with the music compose, orchestration and production, having starting point the year 1998 realizing completelly Psychedelic Goa and Uplifting trance productions, (With the Hellenic style and meaning).

Reference to Uplifting trance, in Hellas, was axis of reflection on

his music influence and music production of uplifting, hoisting tracks, of

high frequence, reaching exclusively today, to Psychedelic Goa Trance music

production.In January of 2004 did his first present in diskography with the psychedelic, goa track "Elxis", in a compilation of Unicorn Music Recordings, with the name "Cospiracy 2".He has also released the tracks, "love me for a last time" in "Good Mood", "When you live at the dream - (2004 edition)" in "Gravity 2", a compilation of Freeze magazine, "Nostos - (vocal edition)" an ambient chill track in "Chill on ice" of Cosmicleaf records and he is going on...

During 2004 he has started playing as a produser more, in several events in Hellas-Greece and also in Germany

Into a big "fasma" of sound collection and stimulants, he has complect also,

productions of other music styles like Drum and Bass, Ambient, Progressive

trance, Pure trance and House music.

The artistic nickname "OmegaHertz", comes from the syllabication of,

(Hellenic letter), Omega, and the word Hertz."Omega" means the total, the start and

the end, defines something great, something eternal."Hertz" comes from the

measuring unit of frequencies, is in a few words a laudation to the same

scientist, and also one subject of work, in connection with waveforms,

generaly in relation with the product sound of a musician...

Another one for Melodic lovers is Azriel who released 3 tracks in my knowledge which are:

- Hyper nova on Pure planet [Kagdila]

- Akane still dreaming on positive alchemists [avigmatic]

- Les Weirns on Peace therapy 2 [Kagdila]

All those tracks are simply INCREDIBLE !!

What else to say !! you got to listen to the tracks to understand, but always in his tracks there are several layers of melodies which is what i like the most in a track and which is a major sign that demonstrate if an artist is really talented or not.. I can definetaly affirm that Azriel is much talented !!

The melodies are also well developped, intelligent and very emotionnal..

For those melodic lovers out there, Azriel is an artist to check up !!

Guest antic

The Wildthings Records artists surely deserve a mention here, with names like Error Corrective (not really new, but without an album so far), Hoodwink & Reality Grid. This year we should expect a new compilation from the label and EC's album :D

I also look forward to hearing Mood Deluxe's album - based on this review and samples I've heard it might be a breath of fresh air for the scene.

What about Bent Sentient? Haven't heard anything since Liquid Launch

Yeah I've been looking out for them too, but nothing. Does anyone have any info on them?

Concerning Bent Sentient:

Hey everyone

Thanks for the words regarding the group and also Ciro for the words on my graphics. Much appreciated.

Bent Sentient was me and Pierre Zeeman who wrote Suffocation Dividend. We started making tracks in 1998 together and released a very obscure and somewhat dodgy collection of work we had done till then under the name Midrange Freedom Fighters (with a guy called Jeff Fletcher). It was never officially distributed. Thus making us the first psy group to come from South Africa. It was tough going cos we never had other people to share ideas and production tips with hehe.

Me and Pierre then went on to produce a number of single tracks. Sometimes together sometimes individually. Liquid Launch was us both, the first release Coursing through my brain was Pierre and Malice in Wonderland was me for example.

We released 11 different tracks on our own and with other people in total. Then Pierre moved to Cape Town and I moved to Barcelona.

We're both still fiddling in the studio and are working on individual projects. Pierre as Echode and me as Love Technology (kindly allowed me by Paul and Sonya from Manmademan). Hopefully this year will see some new releases from us. There also exist about 10 unreleased Bent Sentient tracks that were either never finished 100% or never sent to labels.

So hope that answers your question. Currently Pierre is a father and code programmer in Cape Town and I'm a graphic designer, label DJ for Alchemy Records living in Barcelona.

Adios amigos

Copy/Paste from http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...c/22097/forum/8

Guest Cosmogenesis

Omegahertz belongs to the artists who used to produce uplifting music by the past. I have a track from Omegahertz called "When you live at the dream" on VA-Gravity 2 (Unicorn music/Freeze Magazine) which sounds really nitzchonot. So, I guess, as Mendark and Radical Distortion (ex-Asinar project), this artist has changed his style in a new school goa way. :)

Goasia is really talented and I'm really looking for "Purple Energy 2", I like all the productions he has produced for different compilations. We can't compare his style it with other artists, because it's very special. It reminds me a kind of goatrance with some manga vocals or influences inside, especially in the track "Hypernova" for example. It's difficult to describe it but, for sure, his style kicks ass for me! :)

i agree if goasia and omegahertz produce the same kind of stuff they've been producing for their split cd, it'll be one of the best of 2006 imo !! hehe !!

Hypernova from goasia i never heard though, but hyper nova from Azriel is a blast !

Another one for Melodic lovers is Azriel who released 3 tracks in my knowledge which are:

- Hyper nova on Pure planet [Kagdila]

- Akane still dreaming on positive alchemists [avigmatic]

- Les Weirns on Peace therapy 2 [Kagdila]

All those tracks are simply INCREDIBLE !!

What else to say !! you got to listen to the tracks to understand, but always in his tracks there are several layers of melodies which is what i like the most in a track and which is a major sign that demonstrate if an artist is really talented or not..  I can definetaly affirm that Azriel is much talented !!

The melodies are also well developped, intelligent and very emotionnal..

For those melodic lovers out there, Azriel is an artist to check up !!

552453[/snapback]

AFAIK Azriel is Synsun. Might be wrong though...

No i'm talking about the artist called Azriel, which is from Canada.

Nothing to do with Synsun, but they might know each other though..

I'd love to see them make a track together though !! :P

PUOSKARI in finnish psy genre..

check their latest album, OPEN THE FOREST...

552786[/snapback]

Just got a listen to this one, sounds very interesting :)

I'm not sure there new upcommer (since their first track release was in 2004) but I find Jelly Headz as being something to look out for! And the quality of their tracks has been very high IMO :) They have a debute album due for august on Tantrumm Records...

not really upcoming but they havn't released much yet :

-neuron compost !!!!!!

-salakavala

-total

-hishiryo

-verb

btw puoskari has already released 2 albums ...

556879[/snapback]

lol,have you heard the new neuron compost track on v/a liquid quit,i was checking the samples and i was like wtf its a rmx of britneys toxic,hmm whats that all about,i dont know maybe its the new thing.

lol,have you heard the new neuron compost track on v/a liquid quit,i was checking the samples and i was like wtf its a rmx of britneys toxic,hmm whats that all about,i dont know maybe its the new thing.

556899[/snapback]

so ? the vicious spriral once made a track with a britney sample and texas faggott with the bacstreet boys: both tracks are really really good !!!

so ? the vicious spriral once made a track with a britney sample and texas faggott with the bacstreet boys: both tracks are really really good !!!

556906[/snapback]

so? I think it sucks,thats all.I dont wanna hear any britney samples when im in a party or listening to psy.