any PSY better than Talpa ?

psychonaut

Also check out his two new tracks here:

http://label.psygarden.org/mali_mp3_mid/07...aed_clovers.mp3

http://label.psygarden.org/mali_mp3_abs/04-talpa_-_the.mp3

That should be a hint on what his new sound will be like

555849[/snapback]

Thanks alot X Scream! :D

I listened to the samples plus got the full song of Four Leaved Clovers. Sounds quite a bit different to the stuff on his album. But his style's always been pretty diverse, so it's nothing too out of the ordinary.

This song is really great! Gotta love that organ! It reminds me so strongly of... something. But I don't know what! Sort of like a haunted house, or something to do with zombies... but kind of not. Those spinning voices sound great! It's good to see his song's havn't lost their psychedelic quality, which is one of the things I loved so much about Talpa to begin with!

This song has made me pretty confident that his new album is going to seriously kick some ass! Just like the old one. But from this song it's obvious he's stepped up a notch in production skills and the sounds are a bit more refined. I can't wait until the album! :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's really helpfull. <_<

How did this thread turn into a debate on psytrance genres? Oh well, I may aswell agree with those classifying Penta as Darkspy. Full-on bassline means nothing. So much psytrance has the full-on bassline without being full-on. Don't agree with the person who says it's forest-psy though.

Anyway, if you hadn't realised (like me), there's a new track from Dark Nebula Vs Talpa  on the Psionic Religion Comp!!! Check it out http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=5771

Also checkout the Miraculix track on that comp! It's pretty awesome! In fact Miraculix is from the same label as Talpa, and actually has a similiar kind of style I think from the samples I'm listening to at the moment! I definately recommend you check them out! I know I will :D

555739[/snapback]

Seems like a pretty solid compilation. I've been keeping an eye and ear on Electrypnose for a little while, too.

And I've never heard of Blisargon Demogorgon, but if you're familiar with old-school D&D, Demogorgon was the biggest badass in the original Monster Manual (maybe he's part of some other mythology?). Takes me back, in any case. :)

So what's up with Saikosounds slicing up some of those samples? Kinda takes the energy out of them. :huh: