Looking for specific ambient

radi6404

these were the words i was looking for: Like that old Zuvuya album with terence McKenna speaking on it wow this album is so spaaaaaccceeee i don't even need to smoke Dmt to go in hyperspace with that cd !! lol !!

Anyway thanks for the recommendation, i'll check that out !

don't hesitate if you got some more (and other people on the forum as well! :-))

553320[/snapback]

Zuvuya? as in Surfing The Zuvuya by Omnia Opera? that album is very good anyway.

Could you recomend me some tracks like: Khetzal - Avasari ?

553821[/snapback]

MAAAAANNNN !!! You're asking for a LOT !! hehehe !! Avasari is one of the best ambiant tracks i ever heard in ten thousand years !! Wow this track is full of vibrant energy! Every time i listen it, it makes me Stop completely and allows me to fully breathe life.. this track shows the Source of life, this track IS life !! ok ok maybe i exagerate a bit, but just to say that it is a masterpiece!! I truly can feel the energy emerging from the song on my skin, and play with it !! I wish i could express myself better here, i actually wrote a text on that track (in french) that i'd love to share with people here.. Oh well, i guess you'll have to learn french lol !! (I could translate it, but it wouldn't be the same essence, like translating poetry)..

But if you like emotional ambiant like Avasari, i'd recommend "Pulsar" and "Eyes of blue" from M-Sphere and maybe "Cosmovatis" from omegahertz...

"adish" from Vibe tribe mught please you and "Manzanilla" from Vibrasphere.. (the 2005 rmx is really good)

And "Snö pa Hissingen" from EL LCD (which is actually a CBL rmx)

Zuvuya? as in Surfing The Zuvuya by Omnia Opera? that album is very good anyway.

554155[/snapback]

Hehehe kind of !! not really the same style but still good !!