Looking for specific ambient

radi6404

Hey guys i don´t know anything of well ambient artists and substyles etc, i´am looking for similar tracks to Zerotonine - Lunatic, this track is so great, it has fucking awesome meldies and a atmosphere that i didn´t hear in much tracks please recommend me also some melodic ambient like from the psytrance artists like astral etc, are there artists which do such music?

please recommend me also some melodic ambient like from the psytrance artists like astral etc, are there artists which do such music?

547987[/snapback]

Hi radi.

Check out the cd Transient Dawn http://www.discogs.com/release/81799

I think it's right up your alley! It has a Posford track on it too ;)

btw, what does "steppest" mean? :)

Hi radi.

Check out the cd Transient Dawn http://www.discogs.com/release/81799

I think it's right up your alley! It has a Posford track on it too ;)

548072[/snapback]

IF i talk of mountains steppest means the mountain or peak that is stepper than the rest of the mountain which means the peak that is most vertical of all, do you understand what i mean?

IF i talk of mountains steppest means the mountain or peak that is stepper than the rest of the mountain which means the peak that is most vertical of all, do you understand what i mean?

548114[/snapback]

yup thanks :)

548072[/snapback]

I've been wondering about it myself

548114[/snapback]

so actually you mean "steep" ;)

edit: just a shot in the dark, but maybe try "X.I.S. - Ambient Trip" on Nephilim rec

What kind of specific ambient ? :huh::blink:

You haven't even specified anything, just said, is there an ambient like zerotonine track... that's not much of a description... :unsure:

What kind of specific ambient ?  :huh:  :blink:

You haven't even specified anything, just said, is there an ambient like zerotonine track... that's not much of a description...  :unsure:

548661[/snapback]

For me it is

well radi try these:

# VA - Ease Division Vol. 1 & 2 (Spiral Trax)

# VA - Global psychedelic chillout Vol. 1, 2, 3 & 4 (Spirit Zone Records)

# VA - Psy E Ternity Vol.1 (Insolation Chilling 2003)

# VA - Chillum Vo. 1, 2, 3, & 4 (Agitato Records)

# VA - CHillosophy Vol. 1 & 2 (Digital Structures)

# VA - Psychedelic Chilling Vol. 1 & 2 (Insolation Chilling)

# VA - Module Vol. 1 & 2 (3D Vision)

# VA - Another Life (Yoyo Records 2002)

# VA - Psychedelic Chillout Vol. 1 (Zoomshot 2001)

# Stress Assasin - Carrier Track (Spiral Trax 2003)

# Majune - In ear Flavor (Insolation Chilling 2002)

So...maybe you can find what you search from these releases...

Cheers :)

That was tame but maybe it was moderated because radi's reaction to it was so strong.

Anyway RADI, if you want to get into melodic downbeat then try some releases on Liquid Sound Design. It might not be the Specific that you're looking for but it's all Quality stuff :)

That was tame but maybe it was moderated because radi's reaction to it was so strong.

Anyway RADI, if you want to get into melodic downbeat then try some releases on Liquid Sound Design. It might not be the Specific that you're looking for but it's all Quality stuff  :)

549049[/snapback]

:lol: Radi always manage to crack me up!

But yes LSD has some real solid releases, same goes for Interchill!!!

What the heck? I got moderated for my post? It was so tame compared to what other people, especially Radi post here. LAME.

548994[/snapback]

All posts related to your post were moderated. You're not the only one who got moderated. Shaft, reger, abasio, and radi6404 of course, got moderated as well.

This is the General Section, more info, less mocking please. Even though i understand where your post came from...

hey talking about specific ambiant, i've been looking for a while for melodic ambiant like m-sphere which is an amazing album (electronic relaxation which i believe is his only album) without great succes..

Anything to recommend ??

hey talking about specific ambiant, i've been looking for a while for melodic ambiant like m-sphere which is an amazing album (electronic relaxation which i believe is his only album) without great succes.. 

Anything to recommend ??

552464[/snapback]

That is a quality album. Very very atmospheric.

I would also reccomend Healer - Higher Grounds.

Not quite the same but very nice atmospheric, melodic ambient too.

these were the words i was looking for:

Atmospheric melodic ambiant... !!

Like that old Zuvuya album with terence McKenna speaking on it wow this album is so spaaaaaccceeee i don't even need to smoke Dmt to go in hyperspace with that cd !! lol !!

Anyway thanks for the recommendation, i'll check that out !

don't hesitate if you got some more (and other people on the forum as well! :-))