Pleiadians - 7 Sisters [ Harmonia Records ]

amphiton

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Release date changed to October 28, 2006  <_<

593121[/snapback]

yeah, first it was august, then september, now october, finally saiko changed it aswell :P

btw, i find only these tracknames exclusively cheesy-

Dance With Me

I Believe

War Of The Worlds

and Critical Conditions, perhaps <_<

hehe, the rest ones are non pleiadianish tracknames anyway, imo :P?

Guest Rezwalker

yeah, first it was august, then september, now october, finally saiko changed it aswell  :P

btw, i find only these tracknames exclusively cheesy-

Dance With Me

I Believe

War Of The Worlds

and Critical Conditions, perhaps <_<

hehe, the rest ones are non pleiadianish tracknames anyway, imo :P?

593126[/snapback]

besides that do u know that many ppl got the album over 1 year now? :)

they have spread it to their friends and then from hand to hand lol

im not joking :)

i know 2 who have it and both saying its nothing special (as expected) :rolleyes:

besides that do u know that many ppl has the album over 1 year now? :)

they spread it to their friends and then from hand to hand lol

im not joking :)

i know 2 who have it and both saying its nothing special (as expected)  :rolleyes:

593132[/snapback]

are you serious? you mean album was ready a year ago? and they started promotion only some months ago?!?!?!?!

wtf...

Guest Rezwalker

are you serious? you mean album was ready a year ago? and they started promotion only some months ago?!?!?!?!

wtf...

593136[/snapback]

exactly...just like the album "revival" from bamboo forest

same with pleiadians :)

maybe the delay its because of some problems with labels .i remeber the first announcement was from etnicanet records

Rezwalker i can guarantee you that your friends are lying big time when they say that they have this album for more than a year now :)

When Etnica were in Athens in December for a party of mine and when the album was signed back then from Harmonia Records just 3-4 tracks were ready and imagine that this was just 8 months ago.

By the way the reason of delay is that one or two tracks are not yet fully ready (plus not mastered yet) and also the distribution of Harmonia Records asked them to delay the release a little bit because before the Pleiadians album the new Wizzy Noise album will be released on which Harmonia Records is also involved along with my label Exposure Productions.

Guest Rezwalker

Rezwalker i can guarantee you that your friends are lying big time when they say that they have this album for more than a year now :)

When Etnica were in Athens in December for a party of mine and when the album was signed back then from Harmonia Records just 3-4 tracks were ready and imagine that this was just 8 months ago.

593211[/snapback]

maybe u know better...but notice..one of the the 2 guys is well known dj from Belgium (he has play with anoebis in past, but i can't write his name without his permission) he's not just a friend.. and i can't imagine the reason to lie me.. :huh: anyway/

Rez many people lie about small things concerning music,concerning having this album,this track,being there,done that,you know just small harmless lies.

593279[/snapback]

Those are the worst people.

exactly...just like the album "revival" from bamboo forest

same with pleiadians :)

593138[/snapback]

I hope the pleiadians album isn't as bad as revival! Oh god how I hated that piece of shit album :angry:

I hope the pleiadians album isn't as bad as revival! Oh god how I hated that piece of shit album  :angry:

594528[/snapback]

Yes me too. And Bamboo who has released tons of good shit before it. That was just a sad album :/