Pleiadians - 7 Sisters [ Harmonia Records ]

amphiton

So there I was, surfing the web after 5 days absense and this is what I found *yes, click here*

There this Pleiadians album @ ZMA Distribution, unfortunately, you get an error than you click it and the labels web-page hasn't been updated for a looong time.

Not that I expect much from this album, but well... hope dies the last :)

@ Saiko. No samples yet.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there I was, surfing the web after 5 days absense and this is what I found *yes, click here*

There this Pleiadians album @ ZMA Distribution, unfortunately, you get an error than you click it and the labels web-page hasn't been updated for a looong time.

Not that I expect much from this album, but well... hope dies the last :)

547726[/snapback]

not sure but check this thread from artist announcement forum where young talks about, ah, i know youve done it allready :P

anyway - judging by the cover and album name it looks like it might be cheap FOL ripoff, i mean - take a look at cover, name, it comes from FOL, so i have no expectations about this one [ok, i have some, but needless to say that it probably will suck anyway...]...

edit : not that FOL was so bad [it aint best either] but imagine this - first came IFO, it was a blast, then FOL - good, but far from "genius" of IFO [because the group split, remember?] with some average and some good tracks [meter, modulation IMO are the ones that make this album worthy enough to buy it], now - dilute FOL with water and youll get "seven sisters" album, thats the way i see it, and for me it means that it will suck, no inspiration and no talent invested in music... BUT THAT IS HOW I EXPECT IT TO BE, im not telling you that it will be this way, so im now waiting for saiko samples :)!

In the past few years i have learned not to expect ANYTHING... but my guess is that it will be dissapointing anyway :)

No expectation either, like that I won't be dissapointed... :) and well, if this one sucks we still have Transwave to put our hopes on :)

547833[/snapback]

And if that one sucks, there will be no hope... :unsure::rolleyes:

And if that one sucks, there will be no hope...  :unsure:  :rolleyes:

547834[/snapback]

lol, believe me, there IS hope :) There are some véry promising artists making good melodic trance lately, I hope they all find a label because we can not release all, but are thinking/talking with some...

Besides, there is enough other great electronic music imo, it seems like Suomi style is becoming really popular, with like 2 releases a month coming up! :) And I'm sure we'll get some more surprises here and there :)

Does anyone know if they've reunited or something? Or still just 2 members?

548014[/snapback]

Hi there

Pleiadians is just two people now, Max Lanfranconi and Maurizio Begotti, just like in their Etnica project...

I talked to Max and Maurizio a couple of months ago, and they told me that lately they have mostly been working on their new Pleiadians album... And yes, it is a psytrance album. They told me it will probably be released in autumn, because it was almost finished when I talked with them...

I have no idea about the quality though, but they have definately changed a lot since their previous Pleiadians albums. And that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, considering that the group consists of half as many people as in the old days...

PKS

You never know. It could be good.

I'm not going to raise my hopes but you never know, it may be a nice surprise.

548714[/snapback]

You are right!!! i hope so...

i'm curious about this release, but if this release isnt what we waited for, well to me will not appear by no means weird...

Cheers

Some of you people are in for a real suprise ;)

550016[/snapback]

A good surprise? Or a bad surprise?

Seeing as noone's getting there hopes up a bad surprise would have to be britney spears-esque

• 1 month later...

not sure but check this thread from artist announcement forum where young talks about, ah, i know youve done it allready :P

anyway - judging by the cover and album name it looks like it might be cheap FOL ripoff, i mean - take a look at cover, name, it comes from FOL, so i have no expectations about this one [ok, i have some, but needless to say that it probably will suck anyway...]...

edit : not that FOL was so bad [it aint best either] but imagine this - first came IFO, it was a blast, then FOL - good, but far from "genius" of IFO [because the group split, remember?] with some average and some good tracks [meter, modulation IMO are the ones that make this album worthy enough to buy it], now - dilute FOL with water and youll get "seven sisters" album, thats the way i see it, and for me it means that it will suck, no inspiration and no talent invested in music... BUT THAT IS HOW I EXPECT IT TO BE, im not telling you that it will be this way, so im now waiting for saiko samples :)!

547737[/snapback]

FOL? ya´ll FOOLS ;)

I heard AES Dana play a remix of "Triptonite" at Sonica. It didn't have the epic qualities of the original versions (the melody is after all, in my opinion, probably one of the best ever made in the psychedelic scene), but it did have some interesting twists'n'turns and I can't wait to get it on CD.

Don't know what to expect from the rest of the releases, but I'll surely check them out when they're on the market :)

Guest Rezwalker

without the beautifull melodies from Mr Rizzo+Paterno...i expect nothing! i hope this release to postponed forever...they made a huge history with albums like IFO and FOL and its not necessary now this history to be f****d! they are the same persons now who made Nitrox+ Sharp (max + mauri)..did someone impressed from these albums? no..so this album will be a big disappontment imo, and because its under name "pleiadians" this totally sux for such a fantastic past

its only a joke reger hehehehe , i mean that maybe this new album is not what you guys are expecting. :)

577148[/snapback]

thats why i asked :P

but yeah, probably nothing special, but then again, explorer as an album never came out, so this one might be above average sound of max&mauri?

without the beautifull melodies from Mr Rizzo+Paterno...i expect nothing! i hope this release to postponed forever...they made a huge history with albums like IFO and FOL and its not necessary now this history to be f****d! they are the same persons now who made Nitrox+ Sharp (max + mauri)..did someone impressed from these albums? no..so this album will be a big disappontment imo, and because its under name "pleiadians" this totally sux for such a fantastic past

577181[/snapback]

agree ;)

but we will see, probably it wont be typical pleiadians oldschool sound that made people cracy but perhaps still something good and fresh?

hmm... <_<

I thought the pleiadians were the 7 sisters!

As I said before, it seems like everyone thinks this is going to be shitty so it'll probably be a nice surprise.